• Breaking News

    Monday, May 11, 2020

    Xbox One - Mentor Monday!

    Xbox One - Mentor Monday!


    Mentor Monday!

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Hello and welcome new Xbox One owners! Do you have any questions about Xbox One? Xbox Live? Games? Kinect? Well, this is the place for you! Ask any and all questions about the system and we will try our best to help. Be sure to check out our wiki pages. There's helpful information there for brand new owners and veteran players.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Robotic basketball hoop won't let you miss (uses xbox kinect)

    Posted: 11 May 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    I made a 3D Xbox logo animation loop :D (OC)

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Assassin's Creed Valhalla Will Support "Atleast" 4K/30 FPS on Xbox Series X, Ubisoft Confirms

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    I think this ‘like’ by Aaron Greenberg is a pretty clear indication that just because 60fps/4K or whatever feature isn’t announced yet for each XSX title, doesn’t mean that can’t change

    Posted: 11 May 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    WB Montreal Working On 'AAA DC Comics Games,' Confirms Studio Instagram Bio

    Posted: 11 May 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Assassin's Creed Valhalla DLC Mission Will Feature the Famous Beowulf Legend

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Giveaway: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Unused Game Code. I will update post tomorrow afternoon with username.

    submitted by /u/kucu3343
    [link] [comments]

    Doctor Who game in development for 2021; will release on PC, PlayStation, Xbox and Switch

    Posted: 11 May 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Summer Game Fest announce a special game showcase Wednesday at 11am est

    Posted: 11 May 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Update: 47 Year old got my first console HOLY FUCK

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Here is my original post: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/g3vmiw/47yo_got_my_first_game_console_holy_fuck/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

    Wanted to let you all know I finished Jedi: Fallen Order and wow, what a fucking awesome ride! It was an emotional rollercoaster for me playing this damn game!

    Some things I observed:

    -My concern I would play it obsessively didn't pan out, I could play for 20-30 minutes and it was just so stimulating I'd have to put it down. I probably play it on average an hour to two hours a day. I used it as a reward for getting stuff done I didn't want to do like cleaning/paperwork.

    -Learning how to use a controllers buttons is HARD. Maddening at times! I have like so much more respect for people who play these games well. Before doing this I didn't realize how much skill is involved, the eye/ hand coordination is absolutely amazing. I've watched many videos of people playing the game online, and was baffled on how they could possibly play so well. I would often swear that my controller was defective and wasn't responding as quickly as it should be.

    -My dogs eventually got used to my yelling and didn't give a shit, just kept sleeping through it.

    • I had moments of pure joy, jumping up in my living room like a happy little kid, to moments of being a spoiled little brat who couldn't play well and wanting to literally break the controller.

    • These games can be really good for working on yourself emotionally. I'm a mental health therapist and can see how these games can improve people's mental health if they apply basic Cognitive Behavioral Therapy techniques. And like any hobby, for some it can potentially be detrimental. The one thing I had to keep reminding myself is I'm new at this, it takes practice, not expecting myself to be awesome at it immediately. That really help me stay focused and enjoying the game.

    • Confession, I played the last two bosses in story mode. I was able to beat all the other bosses, and the first time I did it felt awesome, the second time was cool, but the third time it just got old for me playing over and over and over again the same thing. I actually didn't play for 3 days because I was loathing having to fight this boss, I just didn't want fight it over and over and over again. So I made the decision to just be easy on myself in order to enjoy the game. I thought I'd regret it, but I don't. I know with time I'll get better at playing these games and probably won't have to resort to that. But for now I'm cool with my choice.

    Once again want to thank you all for the previous support, I'm about to start playing Red Dead Redemption 2. Wish me luck!

    submitted by /u/Hobie-WanKenobie
    [link] [comments]

    There won't be any Elder Scrolls 6 details until "years from now"

    Posted: 11 May 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Is mass effect andromeda worth playing?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Or should I just skip it. Currently playing the mass effect trilogy for the first time.

    submitted by /u/abdullahnawaz9
    [link] [comments]

    This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus A Publisher Sale

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Xbox Series X controller will remember multiple devices, allow faster switching between them

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ubisoft's digital showcase with new game reveals and announcements will be held on July 12th

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Mafia Game on twitter tweets Power another tease for imminent mafia game announcement

    Posted: 11 May 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Why does it not shut up even if my Xbox isn't on?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Games to listen to music to

    Posted: 11 May 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Hey! I have recently been playing warzone like crazy but when i want to relax i want a game to turn down and just listen to my own music while playing, i usually play sports games or shooters but im open for suggestions. rocket league has gotten boring so far, please help lol

    submitted by /u/TroyI23
    [link] [comments]

    Good local 2 player games for learning the controller?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    My partner never played video games as a kid so she has a tough time with the controls. Overcooked is fun but a little too fast paced. Anything out there thats slower but still fairly casual and good for learning how to paly video games? If all else fails might try to get her into divinity or something lol

    submitted by /u/CDClock
    [link] [comments]

    Guerrilla Collective: Huge Indie Games Showcase Announced for June

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Mafia 2 Rated For Xbox One

    Posted: 11 May 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    I found my old xbox controller but the RB is broke. Is there a way of fixing this or will a new part need to be bought?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Why is this happening? Kids now can't play certain games, tried to turn off all restrictions on their accounts and this still happens.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    I have another Xbox game pass code 14 day trial.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    DM me for the code.

    submitted by /u/victorotero
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment