• Breaking News

    Monday, May 11, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Who remembers getting the Pre-Order Army Of Two Bonus Weapons? The BST-V1 and SAL-86. Best game ever.

    Xbox 360 - Who remembers getting the Pre-Order Army Of Two Bonus Weapons? The BST-V1 and SAL-86. Best game ever.


    Who remembers getting the Pre-Order Army Of Two Bonus Weapons? The BST-V1 and SAL-86. Best game ever.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Who remembers or still has this dashboard?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Call of duty 4 modern warfare is alive?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Or still dead?

    I not find tdm lobbys since 3 or 2 month

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    Most games after NXE have some kind of background to show in the Dashboard menus. Here's my collection.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Banned from Xbox Live

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    I just sold someone an Xbox 360, but when they tried to use it it said that it was banned from live. The console has never been modded before, and last time I played on it it wasn't banned. can someone help me with this? btw, it says "violated the agreement terms"

    submitted by /u/WAAJ123
    [link] [comments]

    Guess who is bored of the ps4? (the disc holder is full btw cause 14 year old me didn't know how to keep discs in there cases

    Posted: 11 May 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Xbox 360 emulation on Windows?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    With the Xbox one being able to emulate the 360 OS and play the game, you think Microsoft will ever make it so that people could play 360 games on their computers?

    submitted by /u/senoravery
    [link] [comments]

    HELP I can’t sign in

    Posted: 11 May 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    So what happened was I just finished downloading cookers live and reloaded. So when I tried to go into it it worked till I left I couldn't sign in to Xbox live something about a parent account not being logged into right. so then my cousin decided that they should delete my account. And now I can't log in at all. Please help if you can

    submitted by /u/marioaiden1234
    [link] [comments]

    Password

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    So a long time ago my dad put a password on my xbox 360 but forgot it how can I fix it without erasing everything from the console

    submitted by /u/Mechanics_Rocks101
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 battlefiled 3

    Posted: 11 May 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Could someone lend me a Microsoft account with battlefiled 3 for download? I'm want to play this game so badly, unfortunately they give this game for free on xbox live gold, at that time i didn't have live. Btw if you can just direct me

    submitted by /u/israel_PvM
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Falcon question.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Hi everybody I wanted ask about the Falcon and how reliable they are, I know they are prone to the RROD but I heard that there were like two versions and the later model cannot get the RROD. Is this true? If so can somebody please elaborate and tell me how to identify which is which.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Kingrai15
    [link] [comments]

    Can I buy games online without having an active XBL?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Just wanting Hydro Thunder.

    submitted by /u/neihofft
    [link] [comments]

    Alan Wake menu trailer music

    Posted: 11 May 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Not sure if this is the correct sub-reddit but anyway. I'm trying to find the music from the trailer that plays in the idle "press start button" menu of Alan Wake for 360. The opening of the music is from the Alan Wake track by Petri Alanko. But the piano-like score afterwards is unrecognisable. Shazam fails on finding that one. Youtube and spotify fail as well. Any clues?

    Link for the trailer: https://youtu.be/4Qwj-G9WKY8

    submitted by /u/Nutcracko
    [link] [comments]

    If I can get this post to 20 upvotes I will show my least favorite game that embarrasses me

    Posted: 11 May 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    I was playing GTA San Andreas when this happened [QUESTION]

    Posted: 11 May 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    So there I was at 99 tags sprayed walking around Los Santos when my game froze, and I can't even do anything but to unplug the console itself to turn it off. Does this happen often to you as well? I have the Digital Copy only. I saved at 80 tags.

    GSF4LIFE

    submitted by /u/KingUsam
    [link] [comments]

    Best FPS Zombie Games under $15?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Preferably with a co-op splitscreen

    submitted by /u/MKHN15
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment