• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Xbox - It is now official

    Xbox - It is now official


    It is now official

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    Xbox Series S Promo Video

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    I already love all the cool Photoshop edits!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    Xbox is entering the next generation of gaming with both the most powerful and the most affordable true next-gen devices at the same time. Game Pass, XGS having more games announced than ever. Not everything went perfect this year, but the brand is positioned very well right now!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    So the new rumors on the Series S and X could be true?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Main Subreddit Going Forward

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    With next gen and last gen sort of blending, and there being multiple skus, can we make this the main subreddit?

    Just add flairs for console specific threads.

    Kinda ridiculous how dispersed the news is around reddit for Xbox.

    submitted by /u/raintimeallover
    [link] [comments]

    Confirmed Series S specs

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    I AI upscaled / denoised the official Xbox Series S image to 8K so we can ZOOM in on the glorious design

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Official - Xbox Series S | Next-gen performance in the Smallest Xbox ever. $299 (ERP).

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Just got a wired controller for my pc. I have no idea what this plug is and I don’t have an outlet on my pc for it. Need to get a USB adapter. What is it called?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    NEED ADVICE - Series S vs. Series X vs. PC

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    I am not a fanboy of either console since I've owned both Xbox and Playstation and Nintendo for every generation. I prefer PS5 for the exclusives but Xbox for gamepass and backwards compatibility. I especially LOVE xcloud and being able to play on my phone, tablet or computer. I am a gamepass ultimate subscriber. I want to be able to play Xbox exclusives. I only play mmos on the PC. I am not a PC gamer per se. I am a console gamer at heart. But, having a nice PC is very enticing as well.

    The way I see it is, with PC, I can double up and play third party games at highest settings and all Xbox exclusives on highest settings. Drawback is I can't play it on the couch or a TV and it will cost me 3 times as much as the series X. My computer and TV room are separate rooms.

    If I get Series X, i can play exclusives on the best settings, on my 65" 4k TV. I can use the more powerful Series X to stream to my phone on my home network, and maybe in the future, use it to stream games I buy on Xbox platform. This is very important for me to be able to stream my catalog of games to my phone anywhere and essentially have a Xbox/Switch available to me.

    If I get Series S, I can enjoy every single gagmepass exclusive, at a lower price. But to be honest, i consider consoles long term entertainment investments. 200 more to get series X is what I would do.

    If you were in my shoes, with the priorities and preferences I just mentioned would you buy a great PC or Series X if you could only pick one to utilize gamepass ultimte and xcloud?

    submitted by /u/GeeBee81
    [link] [comments]

    I'm actually still playing the 360 version of this, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity for a statue and double achievement stack ��

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    Xbox Series S - World Premiere Reveal Trailer

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    First thing came to my mind:)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Xbox series X compared to series S specs!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Specs

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Xbox Series S External Storage

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Will the new Series S support external storage? For instance I have my xbox seagate 5TB drive currently on my xbox one, would I be able to use this with the series s?

    submitted by /u/J-Patty
    [link] [comments]

    I would get the xbox series s if it had.....

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    A disc drive. Just saw the leaked promo that it is all digital :/

    submitted by /u/RogerRoger420
    [link] [comments]

    Considering switching to Xbox...

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    So I'll admit it, I'm a Playstation guy - but we're coming up on a new generation of consoles and I'm not so obsessed with Playstation that I won't at least consider an Xbox. Honestly, the Xbox Series X looks appealing however, the more I think about it, the more I think it would be bad to buy. I'm not here to tell you that I think it's stupid, but I want to hear from some people who know more than me about Xbox and to see their comments about my thoughts?

    The biggest issue for me are the exclusives - a big part of a console is its exclusives! Playstation has some great exclusives, but so does Xbox - sort of? If I'm not wrong, aren't most (or maybe even all) their exclusives now on PC/Game Pass/xCloud? As someone who owns a fairly powerful PC (that isn't used for games but could be), this puts makes me question why I would need an Xbox since I can play their games on other hardware and makes me see the PS5 as a more attractive option. If Microsoft is doing this on purpose, they're in a win win situation because with all of these options they're getting money - but it leaves the Xbox in a weird spot in my opinion...

    Also, I'm intrigued to see what Playstation do with their controller and how that can affect gameplay... But I have heard that the Xbox controller is better, and even though I enjoy the Playstation controller, I have yet to try an Xbox one.

    Also on a side note, this may sound stupid but it feels like Xbox is just becoming a custom PC builder haha. As a developer, consoles were great before because you just created a game for one console and you knew it would work on that hardware. Now, you have to make sure it works on the Series S and X, that's going to be interesting to see what developers do... And yes, I know this happened with both the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X, but those cases are different as they happened over time and were an optional more powerful console (that games didn't necessarily have to optimise for). The Series X and S releasing at the same time, allowing "next gen" games to be played on both will be interesting, as developers like to just develop for one common denominator (aka, the lowest).

    So yeah, am I wrong about exclusives now since I can just play them on my PC?

    submitted by /u/MikeFParkin
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP/INSIGHT] Possible External Drives for Xbox One and future X Series.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    I've been doing some research into possible External Drives and I'm looking for one to work with my current Xbox One and future X Series. Im gonna use it to hold older Gen games when I get the new X Series since you'll only be able to play X Series games on the internal drive. I'm looking to upgrade from my current Seagate 4TB which has always given me problems screen freezing, lag, etc.

    After some talk on here, looking through reviews and thinking of what I want in a hard drive I've found these 3 options. Does anybody have these drives and would recommend them?

    What's the better WD HDD the Easystore or My Book or is there a better option?

    submitted by /u/Generaljamie
    [link] [comments]

    Here is 14 days game Pass ultimate for one of you. Have fun !

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Giveaway in 1 hour: 14 days of Xbox Live Gold and 1 month of Game Pass

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    I'll be giving away these codes for 14 days of Xbox Live Gold and 1 month of Game Pass to two random commenters in one hour. Please tell me which code you would like in your comment (one code per person). I'll also update this thread when they are gone.

    Edit: sorry. all gone now 🙁

    submitted by /u/aspz
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series S on a 4K TV?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    I have a 55 inch 4K TV and wanted to know would the Series S be good enough to upgrade to and replace my Xbox One X as my primary console?

    I understand that the Series X will be more powerful and look better but I'm not a serious gamer I'll probably buy a few Triple A titles here and there as a casual player so I don't feel I need to go all out for the Series X

    I know the PS4 Pro does upscaling to 1440P so I'm assuming the Series S will look about the same?

    submitted by /u/bigguccimarq
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment