• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 23, 2019

    Xbox One - Witcher 3 coming to Game Pass on December 12th

    Xbox One - Witcher 3 coming to Game Pass on December 12th


    Witcher 3 coming to Game Pass on December 12th

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:12 AM PST

    Info was found in the game pass app

    EDIT* it comes out the 19th sorry for the wrong info

    if mods could change the title

    The expansion pass is on sale now for $10 for Black Friday

    submitted by /u/Intelligent_News
    [link] [comments]

    At Costco. $299 Xbox OneX bundle with game and 3 month game pass

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:27 PM PST

    Hi, I'm James, a 20 yo solo indie game developer of the survival game, called Rocky Planet. I'm preparing to release it in 2020.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:09 PM PST

    Microsoft Clarifies There Are No Plans for xCloud Exclusive Content At This Time

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 01:03 PM PST

    I know this is probably a silly request because who uses physical media anymore right? But I'd love to get a thumbnail and movie title show up when I have a Blu-ray in the drive, rather than just the app logo.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:25 PM PST

    does anyone have an understanding on what these settings do?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:12 AM PST

    What does it mean that my controller needs an update? Trying to set up console streaming but I've got no idea what that update is...

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:24 PM PST

    Jumped on the All Digital package for $179 CAD after being a Switch exclusive gamer for a couple years. I loved my 360, it’s good to be back :)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:30 PM PST

    GamePass and a great price sold me. I'm a digital gamer and primarily a Nintendo fanboy, but the 360 was my favourite non-Nintendo console by a mile. GamePass look absolutely incredible!

    submitted by /u/AdamBlank17
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why character models keep bugging out on the Xbox one s? Happens to other games too.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:22 AM PST

    Here you go, came with my elite controller and I already have it. Hope someone will enjoy it for two weeks.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:26 PM PST

    This is possibly the reason for the “sticky A” for the elite s2

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:32 PM PST

    Help! Xbox one x volume/power control. Anyone explain why? Facing left, it works, facing right, it does not. And I’m not using a remote either.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:39 PM PST

    I just wanna say having played the Yakuza series, you guys and gals are in for a treat

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:02 AM PST

    Just read the news and wanted to say I'm really glad they are bringing them over to Xbox One, and I hope they find some new fans in amongst you Xbox only guys and gals. These game are great for both their humor and their stories, and a really good beat em up style brawler.
    I really hope it find a lot more fans in you guys :)

    submitted by /u/Dwight_Schrewd
    [link] [comments]

    In Canada found new MW on sale for $50 Shoppers Drug Mart

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:31 PM PST

    It's an early Black Friday deal. Good deal or wait till Black Friday? Just curious

    submitted by /u/jagrmullet77
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One X Black screen (Out of Warranty)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:47 PM PST

    So my Xbox one X which is conveniently just over a year old is now running into a problem where I can turn the console on but I get no video output. This seems to be a somewhat common issue and it looks to be a chip inside the console just dies. I have tried the usual low res mode and different tvs/cables but nothing works which makes me believe that this is a chip.

    Since I am out of warranty I went on the Microsoft site to see what the repair process would be, and I was granted a single option to send my console in for a replacement for $337. Now I have never had a console break on me, even my original n64 still works fine, but almost the whole cost of a console for a repair seems a tad bit insane. I can go buy a brand new console for $449 Canadian that comes with a brand new warranty, a game and a controller.

    Anyone have any advice on what to do? I cannot justify the cost of a new console to get this repaired, I might just have to retire my library of Xbox games and buy everything new that I want to play on PS4 or switch. I even went on the support chat and they just sent me around in circles until I gave up, apparently no one could connect me to the right team and someone eventually sent me to a support number that was closed.

    submitted by /u/Crabtree333
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] borderlands 3 and outer worlds keeps crashing.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:07 AM PST

    So I have done everything I could think of before I posted here. I have uninstalled the games and re installed them,hard reset my console, moved the games from my external HDD to my internal HDD. The games will run for a bit and then crash to dashboard. I have tried researching what the problem could be to no avail on my end. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem and what they did to fix it.

    submitted by /u/HeyM4nNiceShot
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my Xbox one keep disconnecting from my wifi?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 01:20 PM PST

    I have 200Down 15UP, 100% Wireless strength and only recently have I been constantly getting disconnected from the internet. It only happens on games, not apps. I can be on YouTube for hours, or any other app and not get disconnected but when I switch to fortnite or rocket league it just disconnects. I re-log in to the wifi and it's fine, says it's all good, but disconnects again in a few minutes. I've tried to clear alternate mac address as someone recommended, which stopped it for about an hour and then it happened again. It not only happens to my Xbox one x, but my brother's Xbox one s and we're on the same connection. It doesn't do it at the same time for the two of us, and the wifi doesn't disconnect on my phone when it does on my Xbox. What's up?

    submitted by /u/RubyKarmaScoots
    [link] [comments]

    Right Stick Stuck

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:32 PM PST

    Hello, sorry if this is the wrong place to put this but I can't really find anything anywhere on my problem.

    I was playing For Honor and I guess I pushed the stick to the right too hard; it's now stuck. It's not immobile and it stays in the middle; I just can't push it at all to the left side. I figured it wouldn't be a good idea to brute force it so I'm asking for what to do here. If there's a solution to the problem that doesn't include opening the thing up, I'd appreciate it but I'll take what I can get. I've had the controller for at least two years now so I don't think I have a warranty anymore. Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/Madcheeseknight
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t been on my Xbox in two weeks and now MW randomly says this, is there any way around it or do I have to uninstall and re-install the whole game?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:45 AM PST

    Best (upcoming) deal for xbox one controllers

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:38 AM PST

    I was excited when my invitation for project xcloud beta came and soon found out my xbox one controller is not bluetooth compatible, I feel really dumb not knowing this. I want to get a xbox bluetooth controller and luckily black friday is right around the corner so how cheap can you go? (Excluding third party controllers).

    submitted by /u/Gamerlot
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth question

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:52 AM PST

    I have a bluetooth controller but my sync button is broken. Is there a way to still connect it to my phone

    submitted by /u/R_O_A_N_E
    [link] [comments]

    (Help) My xbox stopped detecting my external harddrive

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:57 AM PST

    Ive had my external harddrive for about a year and my xbox randomly stopped detecting it. I tried plugging it into my computer and it reads it with no issues and says that it is working fine. The xbox website has some troubleshooting ideas, but ive tried them all and am still having no luck

    Has anyone encountered this? What should i do? My games don't run well without the external so at this point it's not worth playing anything

    submitted by /u/TooLateToPush
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One(Original) Turns Itself On?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:32 PM PST

    So my XBOne likes to turn itself on. I don't have instant-on enabled and one thing I have noticed is that if I unplug my external harddrive from it, it doesn't do it(at least as often). I'm not sure if it's faulty or what. I know it's not a controller issue either because my controller never comes on with it.

    submitted by /u/masterown35
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of the games I should definitely get during the back Friday sales?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:54 PM PST

    I currently own- Forza Horizon 3 and Ms 7, Red dead 2, Watchdogs 2, BF 1, Life is strange, Witcher 3

    submitted by /u/HighAssasin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment