• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Xbox - Memories

    Xbox - Memories


    Memories

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    That would be very interesting.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Can you set your TV to turn off when you turn off console?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Anyone else has this issue trying to reset your password

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Free gold

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    48 Hours of Gold: missing letter in comments

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Fable Needs to Be the Xbox Series X's Breath of the Wild

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Gears of War 2020 Discord Server

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    I've created a Discord Server for players who wish to play the original Gears of War (2006) on Xbox 360 or Xbox One on the backwards compatibility. The Goal of this discord is created a community of active players for Gear of War 1. This game being a product of its time requires someone to host matches and others to join. The Goal is to create time frames in which the community can get together to play matches. Week nights and weekends. If you are interested in joining the Gears of War 2020 Discord please message me. Gamertag OBEYmarty

    Discord invite https://discord.gg/y6q9Y6z

    submitted by /u/OBEYmarty
    [link] [comments]

    Free game pass

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Xbox One X for $299!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I came across a deal at BestBuy: Xbox one X for $299, should I go for it as my first gaming console? Or wait for Series X?

    As for my background, I played some AAA games on my Lenovo Legion Y530. I like playing first-person shooter games!

    submitted by /u/mmabdul
    [link] [comments]

    Games similar to PS2/Xbox era James Bond titles?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    I was wondering if there are any similar fun local enabled shooters such as Nightfire and Agent Under Fire on the current generation of systems. When my buddy comes over we still hook up the GameCube to play Nightfire and I was curious if there were any games like it today.

    submitted by /u/Kman2097
    [link] [comments]

    Can you share Xbox game pass ultimate by changing your home Xbox like you can with live gold

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Me and my friend both have game pass but mine runs out way before his we have our home Xbox's set to each other's Xbox when mine runs out will I then get it from him

    submitted by /u/doomspagetti
    [link] [comments]

    I found this on another group but this is doesnt reedemed.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    So if I buy game pass, then buy a game for free, if I cancel the game pass after I buy the game do I keep the game??

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Xbox app won't login

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    I have a Xperia XA and I tried to login but it just sent me to the sign in thing.

    submitted by /u/RedShadow___
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any RPG games on Xbox that let you run a farm or grow trees? Kind of like stardew valley

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    I know you can do it in skyrim with mods. Any other ones?

    submitted by /u/hodlx
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative LB RB bumpers for xbox one controller?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Does anyone know of any different kind of bumpers for the controller you can buy? Maybe bumpers in a different material like the ps4 bumpers or something? I want to shoot with them but the xb1 bumpers are not very good for that and break.

    submitted by /u/MissionYam8
    [link] [comments]

    A stupid question about game sharing

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Can I use license transfer for my xbox 360, and have my friend set his xbox as my home xbox?

    submitted by /u/AkatoshDaedraSlayer
    [link] [comments]

    LF Game Pass games with cross play co-op/ MP with PC

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    thoughts on a upcoming fable game?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    i deserted my xbox and and tried to update it and this keeps showing, can someone help me please, i even did. it through a ethernet and it still didn’t work.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Why has the xbox CDN been so slow lately?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    My elite (series one, white) has a broken left stick, please help.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    When I press up, it often doesn't go up, and when it does it goes really slowly. It's been like this for a month but I haven't found any solution at all. Does anyone have a fix?

    submitted by /u/DestroyerMacho
    [link] [comments]

    I need some advice on what to do

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Hello, fellow redditors! I need some help. I bought a new Turtle Beach Stealth 700 headset as well as a customized controller on the Xbox store a week ago, but Xbox accepted the payment for the controller and not the headset. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/LunatheBeast1985
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment