• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 12, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Anyone in need of games?

    Xbox 360 - Anyone in need of games?


    Anyone in need of games?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    All, I have an Xbox 360 elite, a couple of controllers and about 25 games, I'm looking for someone that maybe can't afford games and wants it for their child that I can send these to, ideally you can cover the postage.

    If not, is anyone aware of any program that I can donate to in the UK?

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/noprnaccount
    [link] [comments]

    My collection of stuff

    Posted: 11 May 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Sorry, I don’t know where else to post this. My Xbox 360 turns red whenever I turn it on, and I couldn’t find any fixes online. Does anyone know what this means?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Rate my setup

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Gears of War 3

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Do you guys know if Gears of War 3 has an active online community? My little brother and I have been playing a ton recently and we were just wondering.

    submitted by /u/Re_di_reni
    [link] [comments]

    Backwards compatibility detailed list.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Hi everybody, as per title I am looking for a comprehensive and ACCURATE list. Maybe someone have some source regarding that matter? I know about Wikipedia page but it is not very accurate. Some games are described as running as they should and i know for a fact they do not. Thanks in advance for any input, even if somebody can just share their own experience with specific games.

    submitted by /u/Bzyck1984
    [link] [comments]

    Selling my Xbox

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    If I was to sell my xbox and around 6 games. What should I price it at. I know that since they aren't being manufactured anymore they would be worth at lease 100-200$

    submitted by /u/derpatron13
    [link] [comments]

    Does a controller like this work on a Xbox 360?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Forza motorsport 4

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    We should revive this game, he is Very important And had a huge impact in us car guys. I never did a touge in fujimi with real people, only with bots. Can we do this ?

    submitted by /u/normalkid86
    [link] [comments]

    Blades dashboard

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Is this dashboard rare?

    submitted by /u/RoyaltyRS
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Pro help - guitar hero controller not staying connected!

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    If this isn't the place to ask for this sort of thing, just let me know.

    So essentially, one of our guitar controllers (black Gibson wireless) intermittently stopped connecting to our Xbox 360 Pro. It can turn on and connect, but after 5-10 seconds it will disconnect itself from the Xbox, then re-connect about 10ish seconds later. Then disconnect, then re-connect, etc.

    Our other guitar controller functions properly, so I don't think it's a problem with the Xbox. Just for fun, I tried unplugging the console from the outlet and plugged it back in, same problem. I changed out the batteries to new ones, same problem. The guitar controller continues to "search" the entire time, so it does not appear that the battery connection in the guitar is bad. I even turned off the Xbox once after the guitar disconnected itself, and the guitar continued to search for the console for about 20 seconds.

    I can't find help online for this specific problem. Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/hailthemitten
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how much SMACKDOWN Vs RAW 2007 cost on-digital?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Got a Xbox 360 console but it hasn't arrived yet. Looked everywhere around my area to see if this game was available but it's not.

    submitted by /u/YouGotCaged101
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody have any spare Xbox 360 controllers?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    I live in the middle East, so getting them here is impossible. I'm not really picky as to whether they're used, wired or wireless as long as they are able to play games. Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/pyh00ma
    [link] [comments]

    does any one still play doom? stupid xbox live took away multiplayer. also this is my first post so many up votes would help me and inspire me

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    so my dad used to play doom exclusive edition witch means it includes doom I and the second doom II. he finished all of them including III. so he let me play by handing down the game. i played the first level..... loved it. i had a blast and i also finished it in the same day. i started II and i still playing it today because its so fucking long. edit: my dad and i played them together. damn i have a great father. but anyways i tried to see if doom III was multiplayer and it was BUT you had to pay for it with xbox live WHAT THE FUCK. thats weak if doom one and two is free multiplayer then doom three should too

    the same thing happend with minecraft. in order to get all the skins you need xbox live. why i understand microsoft wants to make money but xbox is old (yet the commu

    submitted by /u/pork_its_rare
    [link] [comments]

    How much does an Xbox live 10th anniversary edition sell for?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    I can't seem to find a history of sales for this collectors edition console.

    submitted by /u/NotAGoodRedditor
    [link] [comments]

    Original Xbox backwards compatibility question in regards to screen ratio.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Is there a setting on the Xbox 360 that I am overlooking to change original Xbox games from 4:3 ratio to 16:9 (widescreen) ratio? On my original Xbox I am using component video out to my 4k tv and set the screen ratio to 16:9. When I play the same games on my Xbox 360 on the same 4k tv using HDMI, the original Xbox games are in 4:3 ratio with the black bars on the left and right of the screen. Xbox 360 games play in 16:9 widescreen. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Milly1974
    [link] [comments]

    How to stop console shutting down after having no input for 15 minutes

    Posted: 12 May 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    I go to school and i dont want to lose my progress.

    submitted by /u/theawesomeman20
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for 2 more people to get Minecraft multiplayer achievements with.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    My username is HaVoK OO7 That's Capital Ohs and not zero's.

    submitted by /u/___HaVoK___
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best NFL Blitz game on the 360?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    As a huge fan of NFL Blitz 2000, was just wondering what people consider to be the best NFL Blitz game on the 360 between Blitz The League 1 and 2 and the XBLA NFL Blitz. Thank you

    submitted by /u/SANYOSWAG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment