• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    Xbox - Xbox Game Studios needs to sort out achievements going forwards

    Xbox - Xbox Game Studios needs to sort out achievements going forwards


    Xbox Game Studios needs to sort out achievements going forwards

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Never played it but always liked the cover. Glad to have a copy now (:

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Minecraft Code

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Sea of thieves code

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Received "Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action", but no details are provided. How do I find out what happened?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    I just got the email this morning that says "Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action". I logged into the website and tried to find "enforcement history". I only get a page that says says "congrats you have a prefect record" and describes what The Enforcement Team is. Any suggestions or advice on how to figure out what happened?

    Some background: I play hella Minecraft and COD but I never use a mic, ever. I don't even add people except family.

    Edit: email came in Thursday not today

    submitted by /u/LovelyLadyLamb
    [link] [comments]

    Here ya go, I forgot I got it with the remote. 14d

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    Not a gamer, but WANT an Xbox: should I get is?!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Hi reddit!

    I believe this sub must be tired of the same "should I get" threads but I would really appreciate your advice.

    I've never had an Xbox, but really want one because 1) I LOVE Xbox controllers and 2) I love games like Forza, Cuphead, Rocket League, etc. I already have a Switch but the pro controller isn't anywhere near the Xbox controllers.

    The thing is I'm not a big gamer and I do not chase AAA titles. Since we are all stuck at homes I finally have time to check out my favorite games, and I wonder if now would be a good time to get an Xbox. I know the new one is coming later this year but I simply don't need such a monster capable of 8K output — I'm not planning on playing heavy games at all, and obviously getting such a powerful thing for playing Rocket League would be total overkill.

    Xbox S prices look very nice right now (about $210-200 in my country), plus they are selling a bundle with new Forza. I wonder whether I really need Xbox X for my casual gaming? Or, maybe it would be a huge mistake to buy an S model right now?

    Additionally, does it make sense to get an X model right now?

    Cheers,

    submitted by /u/Shurik_13
    [link] [comments]

    I’m can’t sign in or connect to live

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I don't know if this is the right subreddit for this or not so I'm sorry in advance if is isn't, but I've been trying to sign in and I get a message saying you need Internet for this or something along the lines of that. When I go network settings it says NAT is open and all services are available, I reset the internet but now it says try again in a while, so I thought maybe the servers are down or something. But it says they're fine on the website so idk how to fix this I've been dealing with this since last night. Any help would be very appreciated

    submitted by /u/65AGOD
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass Question

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    My buddy has an Xbox and State of Decay 2 through game pass. I have read that you can create a profile on your system to cross play on the same account (Xbox/PC) when you own the digital version.

    Is this still possible if he only has the game through Game Pass?

    Thanks!!!

    submitted by /u/MixSaffron
    [link] [comments]

    And another one for you? 14 days ! Enjoy/Stay safe !

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    A huge problem....

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    So i was playing with my friend P700P playing gta 5 and my xbox started doing a weird noise after it got hot and it sounded like a tractor. so i turn it off and let it cool but it still does a weird sound like tractor with its engine idle and i dont know what to do. Also 1 thing i putted a plate multiple times on the fan but nothing got in and its weird. (im disassembling it tomorrow and ill provide with an update)

    submitted by /u/UsaHamburgerwithaGun
    [link] [comments]

    Man Of Medan Cant hear in game audio

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    So I'm playing man of medan with a friend...I can hear the audio through my mic fine until we get into the game...and then I cant hear anything...anyone know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/yeetusf33tus
    [link] [comments]

    I have gold but can't play jack squat, some assistance would be appreciated.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    I’m displaying a impossible gamer score

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    I have recently wanted to get back Into achievement hunting with the current lockdown to kill time. I have always had a 1 on the end of my gamerscore thank you Onigiri and I have been unable to correct it thanks to the Onigiri servers shutting down. I just today bought a game called Threes! As I heard all the gamerscore given is in multiples of 3 and would be able to fix my issue. I have gotten the necessary 274 gamerscore to correct my Onigiri 101, however my gamer tag is displaying a 78,353. I have searched through all of my played gamers at least 4 times and can not find another game I have with odd gamerscore. I was constantly checking my updating gamerscore while playing the Threes' game I'm just confused how it ended on 78,353. My gamer tag is Meltdown#7194. I have wait plenty of time and have reset my Xbox twice now. Is wrong gamerscore being displayed a common occurrence?

    submitted by /u/Loliconnor04
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know of a retailer with Xbox one x in stock in the Seattle area?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    I'm going to pick up a new OLED TV today and I really want to get an xbox one x to go with it. The problem is, I can't find it in stock anywhere. Obviously a lot of stores are closed, but the curbside options are hard to search for. I might stop by Costco, but I'm not feeling hopeful.

    submitted by /u/_DrPangloss_
    [link] [comments]

    Is it a good idea to get the XBox One S now?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    I'm sort of on a tight budget and the One S looks like a good option. Will it last me for the next 2 years and will I be able to play new high end games on it?

    submitted by /u/Stidza
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone in this official group know how to fix the red rings on Xbox 360?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    I can't find a good solution on YouTube so I turned to this professional community. Thank you so much! (Can't buy a new Xbox rn)

    submitted by /u/Chewbaccca25
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to game demos?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    What happened to games having demos to see if we want to buy it? Having never played Doom before (yet i love fps games), i watched the trailer and liked what i saw. Given the current state of the world and my income slashed in half, i am very hesitant to buy it.

    I dont mean to rant, but damn man. Doesn't really make me want to fork over any amount of money if we dont have demos anymore. Sad times.

    submitted by /u/SunnyDiesel
    [link] [comments]

    How to change game display to only installed games?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    When selecting a game I want to play, some times it has the icon for the game and the file size, but I click on it and it isn't installed. How do I make it so it only displays games that I have installed like the old dashboard? thank you Edit: It also seems to forget whatever I put in the download queue whenever I turn it off

    submitted by /u/sourhead1
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox toredo ip problems

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    I Just bougt Forza horizon 4 but i can't connect to a online freeroam. So i went to network settings and i discovered nu Xbox couldn't Fins a nat type, it said nat type not found and when i test my multiplayer connection it says toredo ip unavailable/not found. I know it sounds weird but could anybody help me??

    submitted by /u/robin0520
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get to xbox account to change the privacy setting, always gets me to beta.support.xbox.com

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    One friend made a minecraft server and to be able to invite me, I need to change the privacy settings. I can't get to the privacy settings, every time I try to login (from the computer) on xbox.com I'm sent to https://beta.support.xbox.com/. I don't have an xbox, I'm trying to join the minecraft server from ps4.

    Any idea how to fix this, or how to get to account privacy settings?

    submitted by /u/e1ioan
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox app

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Anyone having issues with the Xbox app? I can't change my profile pic or name

    submitted by /u/bobaluvrrrr
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One in meltdown - Please help!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    It's a long post, so thank you if you get to the end! I'm having technical problems that I just can't figure out.

    Initially I posted this on Microsoft Community:

    ((( Xbox One (2014) gone into meltdown overnight. Please help! I've had my Xbox coming up on six years in December. I used it last night absolutely fine, I had no issues. Come to today multiple problems have arisen. I have tried to resolve them all through advice online (calling Microsoft and attempting to contact customer support has been disgraceful).

    Issue One: I tried turning it on and the TV wasn't picking it up. I swapped out the HDMI cord and used another device to check that all the cords and ports in the TV were working and they were fine. I also hard rebooted the console and tried pretty much everything to fix it. This means it must've been an issue with the HDMI port in the console itself. The HDMI port has never been knocked or abused as the xbox has barely moved in the five years I've owned it. It appeared to have just broken overnight. However, after a while this issue had appeared to be resolved. The green Xbox One screen came up on my TV but only after being plugged in for about 10 mins whilst running. It is on and off with connecting to the TV, sometimes it shows up after waiting a significant amount of time and sometimes it doesn't. This model of Xbox has been discontinued so I cannot send it in for repairs.

    Issue Two: On the odd occasion that the Xbox does connect to the TV, all I can see is either a black screen or the green startup screen. These screens do not move. They are stuck there. Again, rebooting the console does not work. I have tried countless amounts of times and nothing will help. My Xbox was fully up to date last night when I turned it off. I read that you can do an offline update ( just to check if this was the issue) but when holding down the bind and eject button I cannot bring up the troubleshooting screen. I doubt an update is the issue however, as last time I used it it was fine.

    Issue Three: I am not sure if this is just because the console won't move past the loading screen or black screen but communication with my controllers has stopped working. I try to sync them but again, this will not work and the controller just turns itself off.

    Issue Four: This is a smaller one, but when I press the Xbox button to turn the console off, it just remains on unless I hold it down for 10 seconds and do a reset. Even if I don't manually switch it off, after remaining on for some time, it turns itself off. Thank you to anyone that can provide any advice - I am lost as to why so many issues have come up overnight. )))

    After this I was advised to do an offline system update, I tried this with no success. I then tried to do a complete factory reset, again, no success. I tried both multiple times. The second power up sounds weren't happening to indicate that they had worked.

    I assumed that the HDD had died as I found another reddit post that had the same issue as me. I have taken apart my console and plugged my hard drive to my Mac. The hard drive has shown up on my Mac (I can see multiple files on it) and is making noise as if it is working, does this mean that it is actually functional? Is there any way that I can scan it for damage using my Mac?

    I'm clueless with advanced computer stuff like this and I've tried to find solutions everywhere, I'm close to just selling the Xbox for parts at this point. Microsoft don't take this model for repairs anymore and everywhere that could fix it are closed due to the pandemic (I also wouldn't know what issue to tell the repair people of!).

    Thank you to anyone who offers advice.

    submitted by /u/llnnrr
    [link] [comments]

    Fortnite cosmetics Code

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment