• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    Xbox One - Friend Request Friday

    Xbox One - Friend Request Friday


    Friend Request Friday

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. Are you looking for some friends to game with? Post below with your Gamertag and a few of your favorite titles to see if anyone would like to join you!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever i try to get an xbox 360 game with gold this message appears

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    There is a punch card on the microsoft rewards app that rewards you got staying at home and playing games and encourages CDC support

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Please Microsoft, add Dark theme to the web version of Microsoft Store. It's so much better for our poor little eyes !

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    You can currently buy up to 18 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $120 (equivalent to $6/month) on Newegg.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Donate to the CDC Foundation By Playing Xbox - Xbox Wire

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Toybox Turbos removed from April's Games with Gold — replaced with Blinx: The Time Sweeper

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    2 new redeemable Perks added for Game Pass Ultimate (NBA 2K20)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    There are 4 Modern Warfare Games planned to release according to new leaks

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    Rocksmith announces New Project, end of Rocksmith Remastered DLC - The Riff Repeater

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    IGN announces Summer of Gaming digital event for early June

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    The Xbox companion app is just awful.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    This app is terrible in almost every way possible.

    I haven't been able to join a part even once from my PC while using this app. This aspect of the app just doesn't function at all. It either tells me my network settings aren't correct, or it won't output any audio and I can't talk to others in the party, or the party chat will work for 10 seconds and then stop working.

    The friends list works about 25% of the time. The other 75% is a mind-numbing process of restarting the app and hoping the list pops up.

    The two most basic function that I would expect out of this app don't work at all. It's such a disappointment because the Xbox companion app has such potential to be an awesome way to communicate with your console friends while you're playing on PC, by alas Microsoft seems to have abandoned it.

    Has anyone else had these issues with the app?

    submitted by /u/JoeDannyMan
    [link] [comments]

    [VIDEO] Snakeybus is out on Xbox one today ��

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Losing interest in what once was fun.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Has anyone else seen a decline in the amount of enjoyment or interest that you get out of certain activities, now that the quarantine is in effect?

    I feel like my love for playing video games has drastically decline since all of this went into effect. Up until about two or three weeks ago I was playing video games on a fairly regular and consistent basis, but now I don't get as much enjoyment or have that much interest in them all of a sudden.

    submitted by /u/CrimsonCub2013
    [link] [comments]

    Don't need this code looking to give to someone. DM for other part :)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    ID@Xbox Spotlight Videos - tons of new games and gameplay

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    The ID@Xbox Youtube channel just posted a bunch of new games and gameplay videos they weren't able to show at GDC this year

    Spotlight 1 - Spiritfarer, West of Dead, Airport for Aliens, Haven, Adios and Bonkies

    Spotlight 2 - Edge of Eternity, Atomicrops, Hazel Sky, Moving Out and Kings Bounty II

    Spotlight 3 - The Red Lantern, Bartlow's Dread Machine, Legend of Keepers, The Second Chance Project, Ikenfell and Lake

    Spotlight 4 - Unto the End, Minute of Islands, Project Wingman, Skater XL, Undying, and Revenant's reach

    Spotlight 5 - Star Renegades, Drink More Glurp, Supermash, The Vale, She Dreams Elsewhere, and Calico.

    Spotlight 6 - Mayhem in Single Valley, Levelhead, Maid of Sker, The Big Con and Kung Fu Kickball

    submitted by /u/UbisoftKenobi
    [link] [comments]

    my xbox keeps turning on and off

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    any ideas on how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/jebaited101
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 DLCs not showing up in game?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    So I recently realized that I'd never finished Point Lookout or The Pitt, I figured what's a better time to do so then when I can't leave the house.

    I found my copy of Fallout 3 and my two DLC discs, they finally finish downloading after hours and I'm stoked as hell, right? Wrong. When I go downloads in the main menu to check they're nowhere to be seen.

    My Xbox one says they're all installed, I try moving everything to my external hard drive, nothing. I delete and reinstall them, nada. I tried using one of the DLC discs, says I need to use the game disc.

    I've had this same problem with FNV but I have no clue how I fixed it, please help. I'm so bored

    (Sorry if this is long winded, I am very bored)

    submitted by /u/sleeperagentclone
    [link] [comments]

    26th letter of the alphabet. Enjoy. ��

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    RESIDENT EVIL 3 now available on US Microsoft Store.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Is there a version of the x1 controller I shouldn't get? Known problems of some versions?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    I was going to wait out for the xbox series x controller in October/November but with all this time off (doing online teaching and I have a lot more days off now), I'm playing more games.

    I already have the awesome xbox 360 wired controller, but the left joystick cannot be used or else it'll make it go to the right constantly AND on top of that, the wire was chewed 5 years ago and the controller will sometimes decide to stop working if it isn't in the "right position".

    So, ordering a controller from amazon.

     

    https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-4N6-00001-Controller-Cable-Windows/dp/B01LPNKGGI/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=xbox+controller+windows&qid=1585974592&sr=8-2

     

    Was thinking of picking up THIS controller...but is there a "version" that I shouldn't get or something? Thinking back to the good ol' xbox 360 days of having to look for Jasper consoles instead of zypher or falcons lol.

    EDIT:

    Also, should I just stick it out with my funky 360 controller for now and wait for the series x controller because improvements are expected?

    submitted by /u/Jimm120
    [link] [comments]

    For whoever needs it

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    enjoy

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment