• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Anyone down for some Minecraft? I'm looking for some friends to play Minecraft with on my Xbox 360. It's hard to do multiplayer in this console nowadays. Anyone interested?

    Xbox 360 - Anyone down for some Minecraft? I'm looking for some friends to play Minecraft with on my Xbox 360. It's hard to do multiplayer in this console nowadays. Anyone interested?


    Anyone down for some Minecraft? I'm looking for some friends to play Minecraft with on my Xbox 360. It's hard to do multiplayer in this console nowadays. Anyone interested?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    My quest for ram

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Ok before you say anything this is not about upgrading ram this is about scrapping ram. Can i take out the ram and use it on pc? I can't find anything about it.

    submitted by /u/Notpartofthemafiea
    [link] [comments]

    Best Two Player Games

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    With the corona virus lockdown, my wife and I would like to play some games together. She doesn't like games that involve fighting, shooting, sports, or racing, so that seems to cut out a lot of two player games. She does enjoy Lego Harry Potter. What are some good two players that don't involve fighting, shooting, or sports?

    submitted by /u/wattytaco
    [link] [comments]

    Best game ever?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Corona got us all messed up. So messed up in fact that that I need help! I got an xbox 360 laying around and trying to budget my purchases. That being said, what would you say is the best game you've ever played for the xbox 360

    submitted by /u/Tmlapi
    [link] [comments]

    Incredible performance issues with my xbox 360 E

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    it can be simple v-sync issues while playing star wars unleashed II, or the game actually slowing itself down like in burnout revenge. I tried playing forza motorsport 3 just now, and I had to keep pausing every minute for the track to load. Is this just a normal thing that happens to all xbox's? A disc issue? (All these discs have no hard scratches, just some permanent scratches that can be seen under a light) anything to prevent this?

    submitted by /u/JayJamSnoo
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody here remember Chromehounds? I feel like this game didn't get the love it deserved.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Borderlands 2 coop?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Anyone feel like playing borderlands 2 coop? Gt: GenerallyMoral

    submitted by /u/GenerallyMoral
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling with login error last few days... Any one has problem as well?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Anyone know how to fix the red rings on Xbox 360?! Please help

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    I can't find a good solution on YouTube so I turned to this professional community. Thank you

    submitted by /u/Chewbaccca25
    [link] [comments]

    Isolation Games

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    Thinking of getting some games to play while stuck inside all day, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/FirePea2014
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment