• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!


    Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One Fans!

    It's your friendly AutoModerator here, inviting you to post pictures and videos of your newest creations and victories.

    Post pictures of paint jobs, custom controllers, battlestations, Achievements, Gamerscore, Pins - It's all fair game today!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Odyssey shows what's possible on the Xbox One X. A truly stunning game in 4k!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    My girlfriend and I have completed almost every Lego game to date

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    Learn English

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    There is any good game with active voice chat to play with people ? I want to learn English while in quarantine.

    submitted by /u/Sir_Meridius
    [link] [comments]

    Adventure game with no violence?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    My wife is looking for an adventure/puzzle type game with no shooting and killing. What is out there?

    submitted by /u/shades9323
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 on Xbox? Is that the whole story leading up to KH3?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Call of Duty Modern Warfare latency spikes

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Since the latest update I have been getting really bad latency spikes and packet loss. My NAT is open and hardwired. Anyone else having the same issue?

    submitted by /u/UpskirtRobbers
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what this means?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Unable to join xbox party chat, stuck at connecting

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Unable to join xbox party chat, stuck at connecting

    Hi,

    For the last month or so, i have been trying to join xbox party chat from PC to chat with my friends on xbox. Initially, I had issue with audio input and ouput device not showing up on xbox game bar, that somehow fixed itself which finally allow me to accept an xbox party chat invite.

    Now even after I am able to accept the invite to join. I just get stuck at connected on the xbox party chat window and I can't seem to connect to the party chat. After trying many different fixes online, I am at my wits' end and I just can't get this to work for some reason.

    Basic Info:

    • I am on windows 10 Pro v1903.
    • I make sure all of the following port are open 53, 80, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, and 4500 (TCP/UDP).
    • I uses unifi dream machine for my router, but I have IPS/IDS disabled at the moment
    • I checked netsh interface teredo show state and it seems to be working - see screenshot below
    • I checked and made sure I am able to connect to xbox network - see screenshot below

    Any help would be appreciated, I am not sure what else I am missing at this point that is preventing me from joining xbox party chat from PC.

    https://preview.redd.it/j42p26sbivt41.jpg?width=384&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e61f52f102f236f84fa67a37e5d12febeb15c35a

    https://preview.redd.it/lqt2avxfivt41.jpg?width=426&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6c5941b6312484481b52da67b80b5108adf92317

    submitted by /u/ljmadness
    [link] [comments]

    Journey to the Savage planet is a beautiful game.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    I haven't seen a lot of people mention it here but the game is on Gamepass so definitely give it a shot. Its hilarious, fun and the visuals are beautiful.

    submitted by /u/ammary
    [link] [comments]

    Help: Clueless Uncle trying to play online games with bored nephew.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    My 10 year old nephew lives 5 hours away and loves video games. Like everyone, he's stuck at home with only two younger sisters and my mom just told me how sad he's getting from not being able to go to school and play with his friends. I'm trying to figure out the most affordable route to set up online video gaming for him so I can play against when he's really bored. We always play video games when I visit my sister's family.

    He has an Xbox One. I have a SNES and a Playstation 1 which I say for laughs. I also have a MacBook Pro and a very good grasp on how technology works but not so much online video games. Do I need to drop $300 on a console, plus the cost of any games he already has? I'm not completely opposed to that but I rarely play games on my own time so it would mostly collect dust after all this. I'm told I could play through a Windows computer (which I've installed on my MacBook Pro before) with a Gamepass. Are there any other options? Raspberry Pi? Thank you in advance for any help!

    submitted by /u/001011010
    [link] [comments]

    One X. Loud fan noise like gusts of wind in RDR2. It’s not constant. Is it ok for one x to be loud?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    My Xbox one x is having some weird audio issues.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    I was playing with my wireless headphones earlier and the audio was working just fine but when I switched to the TV audio I could not hear anything. The stereo works just fine on the TV on regular channels but not on the xbox. Can anyone help? Thank you for your time.

    Edit: I should also mention it was working fine earlier today.

    submitted by /u/Lord_Pregananant
    [link] [comments]

    Hidden trick I found (mostly useless)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    You all may already know it, but I found out that if you hold down the home button (until the power, turn off controller, and restart options appear) and then press the X button, your Xbox will manually be put into idle mode.

    Might be good if you want to save a screen when you're listening to music or a podcast. I can't think of many uses but thought it was cool given the option to press X doesn't show up on that screen.

    submitted by /u/DrunkenDude123
    [link] [comments]

    Controller is going super fast across the screen?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    Hello, I don't know how to word this post title, but can anyone help me fix this shit, it's so annoying. Attached a video if you don't know what I'm talking about:

    https://imgur.com/a/zHsPw6q

    No visible problems with controller other than a tiny scuff on the plastic on one handle, but nothing rattles on the inside, or anything like that.

    Calling all Indian Tech Support, please.

    submitted by /u/Uraveragefanboi77
    [link] [comments]

    4K Gaming Frustrations - TV and AVR suggestions?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    I have a Sony TV that's 4K and HDR10 compatible. I have a Yamaha receiver that also supports 4K and HDR. For some reason we just can't get anything to work right. Maybe it's compatibility issues, maybe it's me. I'm inclined to think it's the former. I've done every but of troubleshooting known to man. I've watched every tutorial. I've tried every combination of settings on the TV, AVR, and Xbox.

    My wife and I have a lot of teens we foster, and they're all heavy gamers. I'm not one to just spoil kids with "whatever they want," but a top-quality gaming experience is something I want to provide them.

    Our TV: xbr55x900e
    Our AVR: Yamaha RX-V685 Our Xbox: Xbox One X (plans to get them a Series X down the road)

    The AVR no longer changes to the appropriate input when a device turns on. The volume between the TV and AVR also no longer are in sync. From what I've read, the issue is the AVR, and I'm not alone. I'm assuming that the AVR is also the source of my 4K HDR10 issues.

    Can someone recommend a change in AVR that will support a 7.1 speaker setup, 4K HDR, compatibility with our Sony TV, and also do the whole ARC CEC thing to change inputs and volume? Or, do you think I need a change in TV?

    I feel defeated in figuring this out, and my wife and kids are frustrated over things not just working like they're supposed to. Thanks for any and all suggestions!

    submitted by /u/GuardianFerret
    [link] [comments]

    [Troubleshooting Help] Inline mic isn't working on my xbox one

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    I am currently on the latest update of the xbox one, and my controllor is updated to version 4.8.1923.0. I am using a pair of Harman-Kardon earbuds (image), and I am pretty sure they are non-Apple products.

    I have tried two different wireless controllers and a wired controller, and I can hear very well through my earbuds, but I cannot talk or use my mic. When I press the push to talk button on my inline mic, the clicking sound can still be heard (when I press the button for the inline mic it has the talking symbol in the top left), just not my voice or anything else.

    I have already done loads of troubleshooting things and asked xbox support but they have been pretty busy.

    My mic works on my phone, my mic is turned on in audio settings, I have tried with mic monitoring full and none, my privacy settings are not hindering voice chat, I've restarted and updated my controllers and xbox, and I've cut off the power source to my xbox and replugged it.

    If y'all could help, thank you. It's hard playing Apex with randoms and people on Discord don't like to play without mics. I dropped from Gold 2 to Gold 4 (3 hours of straight losing) yesterday lol :( It's also very hard to play 2k in park, I waited like 30 minutes for a teammate yesterday

    submitted by /u/Isaiah5328
    [link] [comments]

    Can my partner and I buy a game once and play together online?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    We live in the same house but have two systems on two separate TVs, we were thinking about getting into FO76 with Wastelanders but don't want to buy it twice if we can avoid it. Can we play it on two separate systems by just buying it once?

    submitted by /u/Nightlock13
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass Question

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    I'm subbed to Xbox live and Game Pass until May 2020. Am I still eligible to buy live for as long as possible then add game pass for a $1? Or because I'm already a subscriber I won't be eligible?

    submitted by /u/Narayan04
    [link] [comments]

    Account Recovery

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Hey all I have a question. I just reset my xbox and everything an now need to sign in again. However I do not remember my password and the phone and emails available for me to reset are no longer accessible. It has me go through account recovery but says I have not provided enough information to recover the account. Is there anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/Nezquikie
    [link] [comments]

    Parties not working?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    I can't hear anything and they can't hear me. Are servers down again?

    submitted by /u/Specialcash1376
    [link] [comments]

    Games that look impressive on OLED?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Just picked up a LG C9 in anticipation for the series x, wondering what games I could run on my 1x to really show off the hdr on my new tv.

    Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Ouch_i_fell_down
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an RPG style game that mostly takes place in a forest/nature

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Very soon I'm going to start Firewatch, but I'm looking for an RPG where I can just wander into the woods and get fucked up by a hag or a bear or some spooky tree person. Like that one, specific swamp in Skyrim or any area with a Spriggan. I'm just craving a gaming experience set in the environment that doesn't involve Lara Croft or Minecraft xD

    submitted by /u/Nefarious303
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment