• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Xbox - Best wallpaper

    Xbox - Best wallpaper


    Best wallpaper

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    If you see this on Snapchat or anywhere else, don’t fall for it

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Sometimes you just have to admire the view of video games

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    Games for the quarantine hopefully I can finish em all before it’s up lol

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Ducktales Remastered is live again?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    This looks awesome!!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Suspension

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    So i was suspended yesterday and I resolved that. But this morning I was randomly suspended again even though yesterday I only played with my friends. I was randomly suspended and can't get a case review.

    submitted by /u/cmcfrfr
    [link] [comments]

    Could anyone tell me anything about this 360 faceplate? Is it a specific version or 3rd party housing?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Xbox Purchase Advice Needed for a Noob!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Hi folks,

    I've been getting into Warzone, and my son plays Fortnite - we're playing on my work laptop, which is going about as well as you'd expect - so I think I'm going to go back to my roots and get an Xbox for us.

    I'm in a bit of a pickle right now, there's the Xbox One S, the more powerful Xbox One X, and in November (?) the Xbox Series X. For the sake of lockdown sanity (unless there's massive advice to the contrary), I'm going to have to get an Xbox that's out now - so the question is whether I go for the S or X.

    Does the X make a real difference? Does it future proof us more than the S? Or should I just get the S, because once the Xbox One is obsolete, it doesn't matter what version we have?

    Any advice from you vets is much appreciated! With any luck I'll be able to get enough answers to make the purchase tonight :)

    submitted by /u/Punchausen
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox elite controller series 2

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    I've had the original elite controller since it came out, I was one of the lucky few that didn't have it fail right after the warranty ended. Anyways years later it has now stopped working and it feels strange using the normal controller. I'm looking everywhere for the series 2 and it seems to be sold out everywhere any ideas why or where to get one?

    submitted by /u/Lagravenase
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know who the account “lemillion” is? I think it is ceeday but I’m not sure.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Music Request

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    I'm making a 15-20 second compilation style Xbox add for my motion graphics class. My only problem is finding a good song to go with it. I'd love some suggestions since I can't seem to find anything.

    submitted by /u/nyeend
    [link] [comments]

    I need help on how to fix this

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Just got suspended from Xbox Live

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    So... I was playing COD and notice that the in game name for one of my teammates was iHateNigg3... (I'll let you imagine the rest).... I've been having a pretty bad day which made me blow this out of proportion so I gave into my frustration and sent him a message on Xbox live saying "you must be such an edgy kid with a name like that... fucking loser" 2 minutes later I got a message from the Xbox live enforcement action team saying my account was suspended.... I know I shouldn't have sent him anything and just kept my mouth shut.... but I also find it incredible how someone can get away with having a name like that (COD is plagued with people with super racist names) and I can get a suspension for calling someone a fucking loser... anyways guess I'll play PC for the rest of my suspension... luckily it was only a one day ban

    submitted by /u/BabyGhaust69
    [link] [comments]

    Please help! What game is this for the original Xbox?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    I tried resetting my wireless connection and it didn’t have any network to connect to so I typed in the WPA2 and this is what came up. Can some help

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Xbox 360 MW3 Edition not connecting to the internet

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    So I wanted to play some Bo2 online on my XB360, as my brother is using the XB1. I tried to connect to the internet, but it didn't connect. The model I have has a built-in wifi card. Is the wifi card broken? I can't use Ethernet btw. Also, would a wireless adapter fix this? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/LeBoopisBoye
    [link] [comments]

    Smite Keyboard and mouse support

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    So I watched the new video from xbox on about the Top 10 games that supported keyboard and mouse. One of my favourite games which was smite was on there so I tried to use my keyboard and mouse and all I could use was my mouse for looking around. Not sure if it's a glitch or it's not fully supported.

    submitted by /u/retals-
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Game DVR not recording full length clips FIX

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    If you have a laptop or PC go to the Xbox companion app go to Settings>Captures>Windows Settings scroll down to fps change it from 30fps to 60fps.

    If you do this while you're Xbox is on make sure you restart it.

    Hope this helps ☺

    submitted by /u/Wolfifiied
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having an issue where lots of different games wont start? I'm assuming it's my xbox but thought I'd check first.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Games this happens with:

    Rocket League
    Minecraft
    RiMe
    Apex Legends

    submitted by /u/SadaharuShogun
    [link] [comments]

    Is the deal where I buy 3 years of live and convert into Ultimate for super cheap still active? If so how do I do it? I heard people saying they have 3 year of ultimate for only 120$ that seems crazy! But I need that deal. Lol thanks for the help

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Leaving Minecraft beta (I don't know where to ask this question)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    I'm in Minecraft beta and i wanna leave but it says that i can't open my worlds that were opened in the beta, i was curious when I joined the beta but now it's starting to really annoy me, Will i be able to get my worlds back when i leave?

    submitted by /u/mottaz23123
    [link] [comments]

    Wishlist gone?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    It says "Can't show you this right now" and an error code. Anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/Vital1138
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment