• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!


    Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One Fans!

    It's your friendly AutoModerator here, inviting you to post pictures and videos of your newest creations and victories.

    Post pictures of paint jobs, custom controllers, battlestations, Achievements, Gamerscore, Pins - It's all fair game today!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I’d love to see a feature where I can turn mic volume down (or up) of other people in party chat

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Xbox Adaptive Controller lets young girl with a disability play Animal Crossing: New Horizons

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Microsoft? Please help

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Doom 64 is the first title to push the Xbox One S beyond the 1080p barrier

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    My Xbox isn’t recognising my external hard drive. I’ve tried all the tips such as restart my Xbox or try a different USB port or change the USB cable. so I decided to plug it into my laptop and my laptop recognises it. If anyone knows how to fix this please help

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    PSA: How to bulk remove added people / fr|ends

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Hi, I found a way to quickly remove all XBOX fr|ends.

    Here's how.

    Note: You have to be on a windows computer for this.

    Step 1: download XBOX app (beta) here

    Step 2: sign in to the preferred account.

    Step 3: click on your profile picture; like this

    Step 4: view your profile

    Step 5: click friends; like this

    Step 6: You're done! Click unfollow on the undesired friends, until they are all gone!

    I hope this helps,

    Solar

    submitted by /u/SolaR1184
    [link] [comments]

    Technologically incompetent older lady here. How do I keep the sound on my surround sound system while also using the device to chat in online games?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Damn typo.

    That should've said A device. Not THE device.

    In other words, how do I use a chat headset while simultaneously having the sound play through my sound system?

    submitted by /u/PitBullAteMyCorgi
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having trouble with Their Xbox one?.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    The only reason why I am asking is because Xbox has been acting weird for a while now.

    Friends list shows 27 online then shows 0 and 5. Is anyone getting this issue.

    submitted by /u/PeeBean1
    [link] [comments]

    [Giveaway] 6 months of Game Pass (US).

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    I made a faulty purchase (wrong region for me), and was thinking I'd give it away instead of just refunding. You know, since we're all living through these trying and, quite frankly, pretty boring times.

    So, two criteria!

    1. I want it to go to someone who 'needs it'. As in not just paying for some 30 year-olds next 6 months just because. But to someone who can't afford it themselves or otherwise are not in a position right now to spend money on something like this. So I'm gonna do what I can to try to 'verify' the winner isn't just some turdy cheap bastard trying to get stuff ahead of people who actually would benefit more from it. Before I PM the winner the code.

    2. Enter by telling everyone about your favorite gaming character ever and why exactly that one stuck with you (can be a classic scripted protagonist, someone you created yourself in a RPG or just some freak the RNG made for you).

    PS. I've never done something like this on Reddit before, so I'm sorry if I'm not doing it right. Mods: please just tell me if I should do something differently, because I would still want to gift the Game Pass!

    Edit: Darn! Forgot to state the end of the poll. At the latest 24 hours from now. But if I find someone I'd like to give it to before that I will. But everyone entering within the next 12 hours will have a chance!

    submitted by /u/Side1iner
    [link] [comments]

    Dolby Atmos upmixer has limited functionality?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    The release of the Dolby Atmos upmixer sort of went past me so I was thrilled to find out that the feature had already rolled out through the Dolby Access app. However, I can't seem to find anything about when it actually comes into effect.

    I tried playing some Xbox 360 games and they still have regular 5.1 sound. So I need to disable Atmos in order to use my receiver's upmixer, which defeats the whole point of the Xbox having the feature built-in. Does the upmixer not work with 360 games? I haven't played any Xbox One games to figure out whether or not it works with them yet.

    Also, I tried to see if it would work with Plex. I don't normally use Plex on my Xbox, but wanted to give the upmixer a go. I was rather stunned to find out that the app won't play any surround sound format at all - it's just silent when a file with surround sound plays. Is this an issue with my configuration or is this a limitation of Plex on the Xbox?

    Thanks for your help in advance!

    submitted by /u/j_niro
    [link] [comments]

    My Elite Controller 2's Xbox home button won't work when held down.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    I can still tap it once to open up the menu, put when I hold it down to turn my Xbox off the controller vibrates but the turn off console pop-up doesn't appear.

    submitted by /u/Dishedwasher
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone tried Seagate Backup Plus 5TB on Xbox One X?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Does anybody have a fix for this?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Headset mic malfunctioning?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if this is the correct sub, and if not I apologize.

    I have a turtle beach xo seven pro headset that I purchased a few years back. After taking a hiatus of about 2 years I decided to start playing Xbox again yesterday as I figured what better time. However I noticed that my voice does not come through the connected boom mic, but only the in-line mic. I tried unplugging and plugging it back in and updating my controller, but nothing seems to work.

    Anyone have any ideas as to how I can fix this? All help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/90thMinute
    [link] [comments]

    14 Day Trial if somebody wants to give it a go.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    [Give Away] Bought a couple Xbox controllers, got two codes both 14 day free trials, one is for Xbox game pass the other for Xbox game pass ultimate, if you wish to enter please comment with which one your entering for I will choose a winner tomorrow 7PM mountain time

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Download speed

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    I have internet 600, when I run a speed test I get around 575-615mbps but while I'm downloading a game the best I've ever seen is 140mbps. I have all other software closed and a hardwire connection. Is there anything I can do to speed it up?

    submitted by /u/HikerHelmut
    [link] [comments]

    Cheap Xbox one wireless controller replacement?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    I have a little brother and he's just like every other boy and is a little rough on his stuff. He broke his controller the other day and has been using some crappy wired one. I want to surprise him with one but it should be wireless and I don't want to buy one too expensive because I want to be able to replace it if he breaks it. Thanks in advance guys.

    submitted by /u/MeatSheeld
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    With this Quarantine business, I've managed to play through all the games I am remotely interested in on my PS4 (Death Stranding was a bitch to get through but I finally did it). Cannot find a Switch to save my life, and found a decent sale for an Xbox One X.

    What games should I get?

    Not just exclusives (Gears 5, Quantum Break and Sunset Overdrive have been on the proverbial list for a minute), or backwards compatible (planning on playing Oblivion again for the first time in something like 7 years), but what games that might be multi-platform that are objectively better or just better looking on Xbox? So like how Red Dead 2 seems like it looks a little bit better on X than on Pro, for example. Stuff like that.

    submitted by /u/warriorfight1284
    [link] [comments]

    My LB not registering when being pressed

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    The bumper works as intended, but very often, when I press LB, it doesn't register and I have to press it another 2 times or even 3. Now, the bumper is even starting to double press every once in awhile. Is there anything I can do to fix this, or do I have to drop another 50$ to buy a new controller? Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/TinySoldier18
    [link] [comments]

    Curiosity.: Do Xbox players enjoy RPGs or Jrpgs?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    I'm just curious because it's really rare to see posts about RPGs not only on reddit but everywhere else Xbox communities) Despite Microsoft trying and adding lots of final fantasy titles to gamepass and stuff I don't see much/any interest from Xbox owners.

    Forgive my rusty English, I refuse to use Google translator 😂

    I'm playing FF XV at the moment thanks to gamepass and it's fun, I'm loving it! I might play Kingdom Hearts 3 later though. :)

    submitted by /u/BeGoodBeKind
    [link] [comments]

    Always have high latency..

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Treated myself today to a new router, modem, and XBox One X because my previous console was an original XBox One. It was time to move one. But I hoped by doing so I would leave the constant lagging and latency issues behind as well. Not the case. I currently have a download speed of 400 mbps and upload speed of 20 mbps. There is no reason for my latency to be at 100 ms, but nevertheless, that's where it's at. I'm pulling my hair out trying to fix this. If anyone has any recommendations or advice, I'd be forever grateful. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/bourbon_boi1232
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having problems changing their custom gamerpic

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    It's been doing this for like 2 days now for me

    submitted by /u/yoopdeyoop
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Deus Ex Mankind Divided and wow!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    I am super excited about CP2077 coming out later this year so in order to get more in the mood I decided to pickup Deus Ex Mankind Divided from my backlog. This was the perfect game for me at this time. The story, stealth mechanics, and graphics were all wonderful. If Cyberpunk can just be a more open world version of this game then I'll be very pleased. Can't wait to start over on New Game+.

    submitted by /u/UnoriginalGinger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment