• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Does this model get the red ring of death? Looking at buying this or the halo 4 edition 360

    Xbox 360 - Does this model get the red ring of death? Looking at buying this or the halo 4 edition 360


    Does this model get the red ring of death? Looking at buying this or the halo 4 edition 360

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    The isolation made me truly appreciate it.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    My collection so far!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    I found my old 360 from 2008!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Unjustified banned for a friend and others. Redditors posting here beware.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    A while ago a friend u/Gammarevived was banned. He wasn't warned prior to this, and no reason for the ban was given. He did absolutely nothing wrong to break any rules here. He was active, helping others here and in the official Discord.

    He was told to contact the mods directly, and received no response. The owner of the official Discord of this Sub Reddit was also ignored when contacting the mods here...

    Weirdly enough this has happened to other people to, so I'm not sure what is going on. With what's going on in the world right now, this isn't funny and I try to avoid posting here now because of this reason.

    I won't mention the Moderators name even though we know who it is, but if that Moderator is reading this and decides to delete this and ban me (Even though this post doesn't violate any rules here) atleast leave a reason this time...

    That's all stay safe out there guys 🙏

    submitted by /u/SeriouslyFishyOk
    [link] [comments]

    I need help to unlock an aircraft in Over G Fighters, details in comment...

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Help! I was playing a game on my Xbox 360 and it froze, and when I turned it off then back on, it showed three red rings! what do I do?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    please help me :(

    submitted by /u/Leaked99
    [link] [comments]

    Favorites?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Looking for some things to play amid all of this stuff going on. What are y'all's favorites at the moment? Open to anything

    submitted by /u/alloy1098
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone check the Legitimacy of this video?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Someone help

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    i have gta iv downloaded on my xbox 360 but everytime i load up the game the disc is unreadable thing pops up which makes no sense its a downloaded game microsoft sucks ass

    submitted by /u/Dejit
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX 360 JUST IN BLACK&WHITE

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    So I got my brothers old Xbox and I wanna play some games on it we used to play when we were younger, but the screen is in just black and white and idk what to do, so if someone has an idea PLEASE LEMME KNOW!

    submitted by /u/peryberry
    [link] [comments]

    Paid $13 AUD in total for what will probably be the last retail pickups I get before inevitably getting locked indoors here in Australia.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    What is the purpose of the two plastic things next to the jack?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Slow load times off a hard drive installed game?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    I pulled the hard drive from its weird container thing since it was an OG 360 drive, and stuffed the bare sata drive into my 360 S. I installed Halo 3 to it but it seems like the load times when you die and such are longer than from disc? Is that normal?

    submitted by /u/washedsouls
    [link] [comments]

    Was there ever a Matte 360 that came with 250GB?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Matte Slim 360*

    Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Super-Ghoul
    [link] [comments]

    Used to game, then didn't, am now getting an Xbox 360

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Had nintendos. An Xbox. A Wii. Nothing since then. Picking up an Xbox 360 off ebay and a bunch of games. It's new to me, so I don't care if it is outdated.

    How excited should I be?

    Any games I should chase down?

    submitted by /u/Particular_Reward
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment