• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Xbox - Calling All Blind and Partially Sighted Gamers!

    Xbox - Calling All Blind and Partially Sighted Gamers!


    Calling All Blind and Partially Sighted Gamers!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    I have always been an avid gamer, enjoying games such as CS:GO, Bioshock, Wolfenstein and others. At the age of 26, overnight, I lost enough of my sight to be registered as blind. This changed all aspects of my life including gaming. I find it incredibly difficult to continue to play FPS games and instead have adjusted to strategy/turn based/RPG games.

    There are a whole range of accessibility options in games and on consoles that can aid people with a vision impairment, but I have found these are not widely known or spoken about. To this end I have created r/VIGaming – a hub for VI people to share and discuss accessibility options and workarounds for games.

    So if you know anyone who has sight issues, or are interested in sight loss and gaming come on over and have a look

    submitted by /u/Furnessian90
    [link] [comments]

    I’ll be hosting some awesome Halo2/Battlefront 2 parties after covid has passed! (More Xboxes downstairs)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    MechAssault Franchise Could Return Thanks To A Very Important Fan

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Don’t need it so have fun

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    What is this piece?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Bought a game pass year ago. Had to refund it back and disconnected it to internet— came back today from a long hiatus and all of the games included in the pass are installed and still playable. Is this illegal?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Xbox Live Friends List keeps showing offline?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Ever since those outages last week and before my friend's list when I go to see who is online immediately shows them all offline and sloooooowly repopulates the list with who is online, sometimes not even fully doing so. This has become a nuisance, anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/Xanadu2002
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I get xcloud yet?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    I signed up months ago, and it said I'd get a email back within 6 months. I guess to let me know if I can use the beta. I still haven't heard anything. But I know people are still getting it now. Why can't I? I have all the requirements.

    submitted by /u/jda_420us
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t buy game. Says I already own it

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    I used to game share with my sister, but we don't anymore and I set my own console back to home console. I'm trying to buy a game on the Microsoft store that I used to play on her account, but it's saying I already purchased it. When I try to open the game that doesn't work either

    So far I've tried resetting the home console to my own, and I've deleted her account off the Xbox entirely. Neither have worked. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/batbritt
    [link] [comments]

    Free 14 day trial of Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    I found some promotional coupon for a 14 day trial of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass at home. It's about three years old, and I don't know whether it still works. But I have no use for it, so if there is someone who's interested, feel free to try it:

    Xbox Live Gold: 7PNP2-VK9PW-6TRFB-Y9CWC-JB4FF

    Xbox Game Pass: MM9GX-QPJMV-QTWC3-799FP-6HP3Z

    submitted by /u/MontyHimself
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix controller drift

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    What have drift on the top right side and the bottem up and down analog sticks. I can't find a way to fix it at all and nothing will work. I also want home ideas as well, the virus basically shut down everything

    submitted by /u/parakeet05
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one X won’t connect to tv dispite both being on and plugged into an hdmi. what should i do here?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Must Have Downloads For Offline Use?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    So I finally cracked and bought an X Box One X, since I live out in the country with no internet, I had to leave it at my work to download the 98gb Halo MCC patch, and Blu Ray Player app. I was wondering, since I am planning on taking it home tomorrow after work, to no internet, is there anything that I need to know about the offline mode before I take it away from internet? Or any must have apps like Blu Ray player that I would need at home? If my wife wants to play split screen Halo with me will she need a Microsoft account to sign in as on her controller? I am so new to all this, I am worried I will finally get it home and not be able to play the game or watch my Blu rays.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/EscapeOurReality
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone block gamer tag Spongegar420 he is a hacker who texts people and takes their account and everything connected to it

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Is anyone else having an issue where you disconnect from Xbox Live for about 5 seconds every hour?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    I'm having an issue where my xbox disconnects from Xbox Live every hour or so. I'm pretty sure it isn't on my end, my router stays connected to broadband, and no other devices are disconnected from services.

    I've asked a friend who I play with who lives relatively close by and he is having the same issue, although he doesn't disconnect quite as often as I do. Can anyone help resolve it or at least give me insight into what's happening? It's annoying as it boots me from any games or parties I'm in at the time.

    submitted by /u/foofis444
    [link] [comments]

    Is Xbox done enhancing 360 games?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    If so that is a huge shame since new vegas for example should be enhanced and other games too or are they?

    submitted by /u/superretro2012
    [link] [comments]

    Why do Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games require an Xbox Live connection to play?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Hello, today I wanted to play Call of Duty: Black Ops on my Xbox One through backwards compatibility, but the game wouldn't start and I kept getting a notification telling me that I need an Xbox Love connection to play it (my connection has been very spotty the past few days). I don't understand why because I have played this game on my Xbox One before so I know it doesn't need to download and install the update that makes it playable on Xbox One.

    Can someone help?

    submitted by /u/ThunderStruck115
    [link] [comments]

    Recording Problem

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    I'm having some problems when recording something that happened some seconds ago. For example: When I click to record it only records for 13 seconds. Do someone know hpw to fix this problem?

    submitted by /u/DuduLog7
    [link] [comments]

    Game pass ultimate 14-day trial

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    My Xbox one S controller is malfunctioning

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Recently, my left joystick is identifying as moving up, when in reality, i'm not even touching it. It stops when I move it, but If I don't move for a while it starts to do It again. Does anybody knows why this happens and how could I fix it ? (I think it's worth to note that, it's the second player controller that my sister uses. And sorry If bad english, non-native speaker.).

    submitted by /u/Cawy0
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy an Xbox One S?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    So... at the beginning of this generation, I had an Xbox One and loved it. When the Nintendo Switch came out, I traded it in for a Switch because I was moving abroad for a year and thought it'd be a good idea since I wasn't going to take my Xbox. I always planned on buying another Xbox upon my return BUT that was derailed with the God of War PS4 Pro which I fell in love with.

    So cut to now, and I am HYPED for the Series X and can't wait for its release. I can't wait to get back into Halo especially. The Xbox One S All Digital is currently on sale for £150 and I am SO tempted to buy one with a 6 month game pass subscription to play some Halo - but there's a part of me that thinks this is a dumb idea. My only justification for getting one is the fact that I can trade it in towards the Series X when it eventually arrives.

    So I come to you, Xboxers of Reddit, to please make my mind up for me: should I get the Xbox One, or just be patient and wait?

    submitted by /u/itsJoeClark
    [link] [comments]

    Turtle Beach Recon 50X mic

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    My turtle beach Recon 50X mic has a weird static noise that annoys my friends. Is it the mic, the Xbox, or is it the headset itself. And if you know how to fix it please tell me.

    submitted by /u/FIRECHKN
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one disc stuck

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    A disc jammed inside the xbox but the thing is the paperclip method is not working so i need diferent ideas. If anyone can help it would be most appreciated.

    submitted by /u/The-Soviet-Doctor
    [link] [comments]

    Connecting my phone to console

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Looking for how to connect my iPhone 6s to my Xbox360 controller or console. Tried googling it and got nowhere.

    submitted by /u/conormurphy2102
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment