• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Found these after about 10 years and trading in their original systems. I’m moving out of the house and I figured they deserved a proper salute for keeping themselves together. Yes, they’re coming with me.

    Xbox 360 - Found these after about 10 years and trading in their original systems. I’m moving out of the house and I figured they deserved a proper salute for keeping themselves together. Yes, they’re coming with me.


    Found these after about 10 years and trading in their original systems. I’m moving out of the house and I figured they deserved a proper salute for keeping themselves together. Yes, they’re coming with me.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Big Halo 3 and Gears of War game tomorrow.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Hello chaps. A few of my old buddies and I are trying to setup some games on Halo 3 and Gears of War tomorrow evening (GMT). We use to play some great games of infection on Halo and see this as the perfect time to recreate 2007. Anyone interested in joining?

    submitted by /u/cozmcrae
    [link] [comments]

    Attention all: If you have a devkit, message me! I am offering a free service to help resurface deleted files on your hard drive to preserve history! P4A; its my collection

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    I am wanting to buy an Xbox 360 for Banjo Kazooie/Tooie

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Would a Xbox 360 Slim with 4 gbs be good enough to download and play those two games?

    submitted by /u/HikarinoWalvin
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got Modern Warfare 2 to download. 79% issue solved

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    I know a lot of you guys had the problem with games being stuck on 79% and then resetting to 0%. Well the only solution I found was to keep letting it download without restarting it. It took me several days but it did download.

    submitted by /u/greenprotein678
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please help me? What xbox type is this? (I mean like Jasper, Falcon and that stuff.)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    How do I know if my Xbox 360 is backwards compatible?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    I wanna play Halo 2 on my 360 but don't know if I can. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/DudeitsTobi
    [link] [comments]

    How to transfer videos to xbox360 hdd?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    I want to put it on a usb and put it on the xbox for watchign

    submitted by /u/wojtek30
    [link] [comments]

    Does every game have a digital copy?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    MU door broken

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    So my MU A door has lost the little spring and the plastic hinge to hold it in. Anyone know how I can get a new plastic piece? I have a Halo 3 SE console so I'd be looking for a black one.

    Picture

    submitted by /u/chipsnapper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment