• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Why was this ever even a combination??

    Xbox 360 - Why was this ever even a combination??


    Why was this ever even a combination??

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Looking for people to achievement hunt in Minecraft with

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Got GTA5 second hand, what is this silver ring sticker in the middle of the disk?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Opinions on these xbox 360 games

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    The only skate game i've ever played is the third entry, and I wanted to try the 2nd game in the series, as i've heard its more realistic and better. Its amazing so far!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    I have tried everything to update this xbox and nothing. Any suggestions would be nice

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Is Warhammer 40K: Space Marine still active?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    I am either really smart or really dumb, please help me.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Hey r/xbox360, I've come across a major issue in my life. It is by far my top priority right now. Both of my copies of NCAA 13 have entered the later stages of lives (making it about 3/4s through a game) and I would love to save the money on buying another disk for now. Knowing if I install the game on the hard drive it will rely much less on the disk. I've tried to install from the disk and get about 33% percent through when it stops, but if I were able to download the necessary files on to my computer and transfer them too my hard drive via usb stick and play it with the disk inserted that would work, right?? I don't want to pirate the game, I just want the instillation files. Does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Fin123
    [link] [comments]

    Can't connect to internet or xbox live

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Title says it all, I have an adapter sort of thing at the back of my 360 that allows me to use my phones hotspot as internet. I can get the 360 to connect to the hotspot but it can't get past that point, any ideas why this is happening?

    I've been trying to find a solution to this for months

    submitted by /u/Turwethiel_1
    [link] [comments]

    Download issues?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Anyone else having problems downloading digital games? I've been trying to redownload an owners game and it just sits at 0%. I've cleared space, reset console, WiFi, clean the broke download file and restarted. I just can't seem to get it to download.

    submitted by /u/Gawker90
    [link] [comments]

    My 360 plays DVD's and CD's without a problem but has a really hard time with the games

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    DVD's and CD's - absolutely fine, no problem playing those.

    Games - the disc is not recognized after starting (disc is unreadable or whatever) OR it just says Mixed Media Disc and doesn't play or anything OR there's no thumbnail for the game but the game plays fine. But sometimes the game works just like that.. The games are indeed a bit scratched, but nothing that would make the game disc fail like that...

    Is the DVD drive really that senstive to even the most minor scratches or it's something wrong with the drive itself? How come other media plays just fine... does the 360 have a separate laser for games? I want to sell it but can't tell if it's faulty or the games are faulty...

    submitted by /u/theodorr
    [link] [comments]

    Can I fix this or should I buy a new cord/wireless controller?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Need help dignosing Xbox 360

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    What is making this weird sound from the disk drive. It's a Jasper phat model.

    https://youtu.be/HzFdpBgLAKQ

    submitted by /u/russellhackgood
    [link] [comments]

    Is anybody playing Castlevania HD?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Can never succeed in finding a match.

    submitted by /u/Dusty546
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 is reading incorrect joystick input

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    The Xbox will randomly scroll as of I'm pushing down on the joystick. It is a PowerA controller that a friend gave me.

    submitted by /u/ledgend78
    [link] [comments]

    Xbix 360 controllers

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    How could i make a xbox360 wireless controller connect via usb, and would it work for switch

    submitted by /u/playfuldoggo_69
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Slim - video problems with AV receiver

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    I have a 4GB 360 slim(with a 120gb hard drive of course), and it's hooked up to a Harman Kardon AVR 1565 via HDMI. Turning them on works fine, the video and audio all come through okay, but if I have to turn the 360 off and on for whatever reason, it turns on but no video output and no controller connecting, until I A) use R and Y to reset the video or B) briefly plug the 360 into the TV, at which point it boots and I can plug it back into the Harman Kardon.

    Anyone else had this thoroughly stupid issue and know a solution?

    submitted by /u/washedsouls
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One style controller for Xbox 360?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'm totally used to my Xbox One controller and I'd like to find a wired controller that has a similar layout but works on the 360. Any options?

    submitted by /u/cmf5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment