• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Xbox - Welcome Home

    Xbox - Welcome Home


    Welcome Home

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    I really love Xbox 360, One and Series x because of these amazing controllers

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    My X360 setup for today.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Finally got my buddy back from my grandparents place. Quarantine just got much better.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Got this bad boy in the mail today

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    The heck is this? It popped on my screen when I was trying to search for a group

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Added some more custom covers to the collection

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    A face appeared while changing an Xbox One S thermal compound

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Decided to hydro dip my controller yesterday. I’m happy with the results

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Are XBOX 360 Live servers still up and running?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    While we are all stuck at home, I want to dust off the old 360 and play Halo 3 online, are the Xbox 360 live servers still live?

    submitted by /u/cheeseandricr
    [link] [comments]

    Question about ‘record that’

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Hello friends! So I've been noticing a lot lately two main issues when I try to record a game clip:

    1) usually there is no sound (bummer but not a huge deal) 2) it doesn't record the full 30 seconds. It stops right before the good stuff. Clips are usually 15-20 seconds long, where what I want to show is in the last 15-10 seconds

    2 bothers me the most. Is this just a bug I have to deal with? Or is there something I can do to fix this?

    Thank you for your help!

    submitted by /u/rsilver212
    [link] [comments]

    Can you use regular headphones to speak to other people?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Why can't I change my Custom Gamerpic?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Saw this on xbox website home page. Anyone know what's this for?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Just got these two from the game pass, which one do I play? Deluxier +1 or deluxiest?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Update issues

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Where can I find Xbox One controllers right now??

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    I bought an Xbox One X last week. And the controller is kinda annoying me. It doesn't recognize when I press the A button sometimes. It'll take two or three taps to respond. I have noticed it mostly happens if I press at an angle. Like I do an upward pressing motion to the upper right corner of the A button. But i do that cuz sometimes I can't help it when I have my thumb on the stick and then need to quickly press A. I know I could send it to Microsoft for a replacement but it's my only controller and it would take long to get a replacement shipped. So I'm looking to buy a new controller. But I can't find many. I want the red one but it's sold out everywhere. Will they restock or is that it? I could get the phantom magenta. It's cool af but my favorite color is red and i think it's the better color to have as a main controller. Anywhere that has controllers available? I'm in the US BTW.

    submitted by /u/HankScorpio20
    [link] [comments]

    I can't randomly fix my account on Xbox one

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Now I don't know how to unlock my account when this happens it says "There's a problem with your account"So I did what it said.I got on the website then,It told me to put in my phone number so it can send me a code.I gave it my phone number (which I got on TextNow)Then it saids ""We can't said a text to this number"So I tried different thinks over and over again...If you know what to do please tell me in the comments

    submitted by /u/oof108
    [link] [comments]

    “Rare makes the kind of games the world doesn’t already have” – The Legend of Rare

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Connection Issue Xbox Controller - windows pc

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    i have a problem with my Xbox-Controller in Connection to my Pc.

    When i want to pair my controller with my Pc with the Xbox app i get this error message:

    0x800708CA

    Do you have any idea what i can do about it?

    submitted by /u/Gurkenglas99
    [link] [comments]

    Lost my buddy's gameshare login after I reset my xbox

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Warzone froze so I had to reset (keep games and apps), but my buddy's account disappeared (he was sharing warzone with me).

    He gave me the login info, but I cant log in. I see add new, no add guest. When I hit add new, it's asking for a Microsoft account or to create a new account. I don't remember this from the first time I logged in to download the game. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/cakewalkbackwards
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Live Ultimate Question

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    So I have already purchased $1 trial for Game Pass Ultimate. I bought a new 3 month Ultimate pass today from Walmart. When entering the code it gives me a message saying before i convert my membership to ultimate, any xbox live gold sub would be converted to Ultimate up to 36 months. Would it be wise for me to buy a couple cheap 12 Month XBL gold codes and then use the Pass i just bought or? Any help appreciated!

    submitted by /u/ccsportz
    [link] [comments]

    Any thoughts on NBA2K20?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    I'd like to buy a basketball game, and I'd be interested in any reviews folks may have about NBA2K20.

    submitted by /u/-Chingachgook
    [link] [comments]

    I'm unable to buy Prey (2006), Witcher 2 and Lost Planet: Colonies. Any way to bypass the region lock?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    I'm on a One X, working in Russia. Can't access my US bank account atm

    submitted by /u/Vital1138
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment