• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Xbox One - 47yo got my first game Console Holy FUCK

    Xbox One - 47yo got my first game Console Holy FUCK


    47yo got my first game Console Holy FUCK

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    So, as a kid I was to poor to ever afford a gaming console, back then if I remember Atari was the shit, and used to play at friends houses, Space Invaders was my favorite. I used to go gaming arcades all the time, would even sell candy at school so I could afford to play. Galaga and Cenepede were my go to games, along with this really realistic for the time driving game (can't remember, early dementia maybe). Over the years I always thought about getting a console, but was to busy with all sorts of other hobbies and they are pretty pricey. Another reason I have avoided getting a console, I have quite the addictive personality, I'm a recovery 20 years from drugs and alcohol. When I get obsessed with something I get Coco for Cocoa puffs about it. Knowing me I figured I'd start playing one of these and never put it down, stop going to work, lose my job, girlfriend and dog. Well fucking nasty ass Covid-19 comes along and I'm bored as fuck, only so much Netflix and YouTube vids to watch, and staring at my phone scrolling Reddit is hurting my eyes. Researched consoles and choose an Xbox, Best Buy had the One X on sale with Jedi Fallen order bundle. Do I want to be a Jedi? Oh hell yeah! So, ordered and all I can say is HOLY MOTHER OF GOD games have come a long way! This this is amazing. Graphics are absolutely beautiful. sound is killer. Story is super cool, you feel like your playing ca game and watching a movie at same time. And the adrenaline I get, my hands get so sweaty and I have to take breaks every 15-20 minutes of play, it's overwhelming sometimes. You kids that have been playing these games since your little, I kind of feel bad because you probably don't realize how absolutely fucking amazing these things are. Yes, it's hard as hell to figure out the buttons sometimes and I start screaming so loud out of frustration my dogs leave the room. Yes, I didn't need to spend 300 on a game right now. Yes, I'm not getting other shit done like painting the house or showering. But it's awesome and I totally feel like a little kid again. Gotta figure out next game I wanna get, maybe Mario Cart or some other driving game, I always dug driving games as a kid. Anyway, just wanted to share.

    Edit: wow this blew up, first gold, silver, and other stuff, sweet! Thank you so much! To many comments to reply to but I've been reading them all. And someone who wants to remain anonymous gifted me with 3 months of Ultimate, super nice!

    submitted by /u/Hobie-WanKenobie
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes I just need to feel like a PC GAMER on a XBOX ONE S budget

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Call of Duty: Warzone console players are turning off crossplay to escape PC cheaters

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Xbox 720 throwback

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    New Examples of Photogrammetry Visual Graphics Display in real time being worked on by Playground Games for Series X

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Update: Xbox One X Ventilation Issue. Hopefully this extra wide hole I cut will help. (May look dusty but I think it’s the light hitting the wood). Thoughts?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Any ideas on what’s wrong???

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    My dad wants to start gaming with me since he’s bored during lockdown. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    I've been gaming on an Xbox one forever, but my dad wants to start playing with me. My Xbox games basically end at Halo and COD with some other randoms mixed in. Any suggestions for games that are fun but also you don't have to be a hardcore gamer to understand? (For example, fortnite isn't a hardcore game but the learning curve is tremendous). We live in different states so he'd be buying his own console and playing over Live.

    So far I've suggested Halo and GoW, maybe some COD.

    Open to other suggestions that would be fun to play with him!

    Edit:

    I really have no idea what games he likes and he doesn't either, the last time I saw him play a game was like 15 years ago playing "where in the world is Carmen sandiago" or whatever that game was! Love the suggestions!

    submitted by /u/ScrappyHaxor
    [link] [comments]

    When I tried joining a friend in gta it took me to the home screen and it wants me to install another copy

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Tutorial section from Woodle 2, now available for Xbox One!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Just ordered Xbox one S from Costco

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Comes with three months of game pass ultimate and two controllers. Now to figure out what to play first.

    submitted by /u/Mrpopo9000
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of war multiplayer is still great

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Loving arcade mode in gears 5! So smooth on the Xbox x.

    submitted by /u/safcsafc86
    [link] [comments]

    Is this enough room for the vents? 2.5 inches from the top and 3 inches on the sides.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Well apparently my Xbox can't handle Control.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Cleaning my garage & I found these. Giving it away! I don’t see any expiration date on them & I never used. Also giving away the Kinect. I know it’s an old game but someone might want it!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Suddenly slow download speeds?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    I usually get decent (200 or so mb/s) download speed on my wired connection (original xbone)

    But when I turned on my console tonight it's downloading at 300kb/s? I unplugged and restarted my router, modem, and console to the same result. The speed test in the console clocks it at 200 mb/s, but that's not what I'm getting at all when I actually try to download something.

    Is it something wrong with my console? or my internet?

    submitted by /u/Ectorious
    [link] [comments]

    I’ll pick randomly at 5pm Pacific time, good luck!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Getting to Game Pass Ultimate...

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    I cancelled my GPU subscription a few months back due to money flow and just acquired a year of xbox live gold for $60... I was previously paying 14.99 for GPU/month. I am still using the same account. Now, when i select the $1 for GPU option it just bounces me back to $14.99/month. I don't understand how it still wants me to pay $15 a month when i already have a year's worth of subscription to xbox live. Appreciate any help that you offer!

    submitted by /u/Cyberfreshman
    [link] [comments]

    This has never happened before. When I watch my captures they stop after 1 sec then this pops up. Please help

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Looking for someone with an xbox 360 to help me with gamertag change.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    Before you say it, no I'm not worried about security.. if someone tried to take my account I can instantly get it back.. not really a problem.

    submitted by /u/UncleSamsDevil
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use a savegame of a game that I don't have?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    So I was planning to start the Mass Effect trilogy. I'm aware that the second game can use the save from the first, so the first is on Game Pass and I have the service right now but I'm planning to cancel my subscription in some days. If I play the first on Game Pass, cancel my subscription later and buy Mass Effect 2 can I still use the savegame from the first? Or it is necessary that I buy Mass Effect 1 or have the subscription again?

    submitted by /u/nicbsc
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody have experience with GamerPros headsets?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Groupon just posted these 3 headsets today for $20 each pair. I need a headset, and happen to have $20 in Groupon gift cards. They look pretty decent, but I can't seem to find anything about the brand online. Just thought I'd check here for any info I could get before pulling the trigger!

    GamerPros Exodus Headset

    GamerPros Defcon Headset

    GamerPros Phoenix Headset

    submitted by /u/_edaxsE_
    [link] [comments]

    My store doesn’t work

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    When I go to the store and try to buy something it says try again later can someone help me please

    submitted by /u/JUSTINTHEBOSS101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment