• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    Xbox - Xbox Spring Sale is Live

    Xbox - Xbox Spring Sale is Live


    Xbox Spring Sale is Live

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    First time ever playing JET SET RADIO. This game is amazing and so much fun!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Toybox Turbos removed from April's Games with Gold — replaced with Blinx: The Time Sweeper

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Live Gold code for anyone who needs it.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    I almost feel bad opening this!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    14 Day Free Trial

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    With the extra free time I did some spring cleaning and found a free 14 day Xbox live from 2016(Should still work) that I'd like to give to someone who can use it.

    I'd prefer if it was for someone with an expired membership and can use it and get in some multiplayer or coop that they've been missing out on. But as long as it helps someone have some fun I'm happy about that.

    HN68G-KCFRF-GD6CK-WM3B4-DJ2MR

    submitted by /u/manderson825
    [link] [comments]

    14 Day Code for a new user

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Q2QXQ-D3YPW-3FX94-V7YXG-FXRQZ

    Enjoy.

    submitted by /u/SociallyAwkwardBacon
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to buy gold memberships?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Can't find a good deal.

    Reeelp! 🐷

    submitted by /u/SnipeUout
    [link] [comments]

    Code :)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    I can’t upload an image for my gamer pic any idea why?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 Live Not Working

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    I have an Xbox One with live on it and I decided to go back on my 360 for some nostalgia. I logged into my account(which has live) and tried to play online but it says I'm not allowed? Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/93bk93
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox should add an update so you can nickname your friends

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    On Xbox there should be a update so you can nickname any of your friends. Let's say your best friend updates his name and you don't like it you could change it back to the old one. Or let's say you know someone personally in the real world you could change there name back to there real one. And if you get nicknamed by someone you should be able to see what they nicknamed you and make a option to report it.

    submitted by /u/sh4rkHunter5
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use discord on Xbox while playing ?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    My friends play from PC so I can't Xbox party with the so I'm wondering if I can use discord while talking to them

    submitted by /u/paul_thebuffbaby
    [link] [comments]

    Installation Stopped

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    For some odd reason, the installations in my queue would stop, every one of them, my Internet is fine, Xbox Live isn't down, and when I unplug and plug my hard drive back in, the issue is fixed

    At this point, I have no idea what is going on, I don't know if it has something to do with the console itself, or if my hard drive is going bad

    The first time it happened it was with Ace Combat 7, and a few other items

    Then it happened again with Rise of The Tomb Raider

    I don't know what to do at this point, or even what's causing the issue

    submitted by /u/TheDragonborn117
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having trouble, Help me reddit

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    So I just purchased Terraria for my Xbox one and I go to put the disc in and I'm sitting there waiting. I realized that it wasn't installing, wasn't in to que or anything. So I looked up some stuff and it was t working, so I have turned to reddit to help. I have the original Xbox one, not the X or the S The disc is brand new, my console is in mint condition, please help me reddit.

    submitted by /u/ZebuNeutrality
    [link] [comments]

    Free game code for Minecraft.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    help?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    i'm trying to get the xbox console companion set up on my computer with remote play, but the a / enter button doesn't work. all the other buttons work on my xbox, but for some reason, every time i click a or enter on my computer, nothing happens on xbox. can someone help?

    submitted by /u/legohah
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else having this problem with the Xbox app?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Suggestions: Four Player Co-Op + Online Mulitplayer, Two Separate Houses

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Hi, I'd like your game recommendations for a very specific situation:

    - Wife and I in our house on same Xbox

    - A couple we game with on their Xbox (in another house)

    - We all have Xbox Live Gold

    We'd like games we can play all four of us together, us on our screen, them on theirs.

    The only game I know that supports this is Overcooked 2.

    Your help is appreciated, Xbox community!

    submitted by /u/mimglow
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought a Xbox One S, any tips?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    I have Xbox 360 and PS4, but my PS4 just broken so I decided to try Xbox One. I just bought by internet and will come with Forza Horizon 4 and Gears 4.

    submitted by /u/guilhermezsw
    [link] [comments]

    xbox controller going bad

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    so my xbox one controller conected to pc turns off after a while even thou it's plugged in, i just updated it so i'm gonnaa asume it's the update but if it's constenly geting power why is it shutting off? and there's no batteries in it, a battery pack yes..

    submitted by /u/chad115
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Money In Account

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Would I be able to use the money in my account to buy physical items in the online store? Like if somehow I saved up enough for a console (through reward points and such) could I use those?

    submitted by /u/GuardianZelos
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to turn down bumper sensitivty

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    While playing minecraft when I press the bumper it places several blocks

    submitted by /u/12-years
    [link] [comments]

    LucidSound headset(s) questions

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Due to the quarantine; I have been playing a lot more Xbox.....

    I've quickly learned I don't enjoy my headset anymore. That being said, I've been looking at the LucidSound Ls35x. My current headset is completely wireless and that's what I'd like to stay with.

    My questions: 1. What's the difference between the ls35x, ls41, ls50? Is the price difference worth it?

    1. Are all of them 7.1 surround? Or just the ls41? Why is the ls41 wireless but have to use a cable for game chat??

    2. Which one do you have or would buy?

    3. Do you need to buy the Dolby atmos app or whatever??

    submitted by /u/absolutcarcrazy
    [link] [comments]

    Sticky button

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    So when I press on my A button sometimes it will stay inside when I'm not touching it, is there some trick or something so it won't do it no more?

    submitted by /u/vital-spidey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment