• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Xbox - This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Add-On Sale

    Xbox - This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Add-On Sale


    This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Add-On Sale

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:02 PM PST

    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: NBA 2K20, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, and More

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:12 AM PST

    Destiny 2 is getting rid of loot boxes

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Xbox removed my clip and sent me a message and I’m not sure why. I have a longer clip of what happened and it didn’t get deleted

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:00 PM PST

    Imagine

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:17 PM PST

    Does anyone else have this problem? Everything is so sensitive...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Just bought a new Xbox, haven’t had one since launch, anyone got any tips/tricks or general QoL things they can tell me? Any info is helpful. Thanks!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:07 AM PST

    Is there really no way to directly talk to a live person on the phone for xbox technical support?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:02 PM PST

    I've been having a major issue logging into my xbox account, and every time I have tried to get in touch with a live person over the phone I keep getting told on the xbox website that I need to log in to get a web link which will allow me to talk to a person. Why is that so convoluted now instead of a simple phone number to call? Also since my problem is I can't log in, and you have to be logged in to be able to talk to somone....what are people like me supposed to do?

    submitted by /u/Mikecirca81
    [link] [comments]

    Having problems with Xbox bar parties

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:54 AM PST

    I will be in a party and everything with be fine(on pc). Then out of the blue I will disconnect and I can't start or join a party till I reset my pc. Any way to restart the bar Without restarting my Pc. Is anyone els having this problem.

    submitted by /u/Ice_Cold_Burns
    [link] [comments]

    Black Ops 4 active at all?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:39 PM PST

    Is there still a large active community for black ops 4 on Xbox? Mainly because of blackout. Curious if I should make the $9.99 purchase for it just to mess around on

    submitted by /u/ThatKidGalvan
    [link] [comments]

    External Hard Drive

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:41 AM PST

    Does anyone have two external hard drives connect to there Xbox one? I just want to know if it works?

    submitted by /u/GreddXGDR10
    [link] [comments]

    Thumb drive

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:57 AM PST

    Help! Can I delete accounts....

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:56 AM PST

    ...from my Xbox and then log them back in again?

    Here's my problem:

    I need to take control over the kids Xbox. They have the main-accounts with their own login and yes....they have been buying shit like crazy without my knowledge.

    Now I want to make myself the "main-accounter". So I guess I'll have to delete their accounts from the Xbox and then make my own account as the first one?

    But I don't want them to loose their progress and profiles.

    Any help would really help cause I'm kinda helpless when it comes to this.

    submitted by /u/WitchesAndWeed
    [link] [comments]

    Final Fantasy XV DLC?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:53 AM PST

    Very simple question, does Final Fantasy XV on game pass PC include any of the DLC from Royal Edition on Xbox? The doesn't even have DLC on the MS Store.

    submitted by /u/joujoubox
    [link] [comments]

    Still no cross play on the MCC and still haven't bothered to open the game on PC.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:59 AM PST

    The only reason that I remotely cared to buy this game is to play with old friends that play on Xbox. I have it on the miscrosoft store but still cannot play cross play. Its a missed opportunity, to me cross play should be the #1 priority.

    I understand implementing that on code that was really never meant to come to pc to begin with isnt an easy task. On the other hand, from someone that has literally worked on network framework it cant be toooooo difficult.

    submitted by /u/Twitch-Wombleinc
    [link] [comments]

    I play Ninja Gaiden 2 on gamepass

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:00 AM PST

    And I have a question

    were Indendiary Kunai and Underwater Minigun on Ninja Gaiden Sigama 2 aswell or did I somehow miss them ?

    submitted by /u/Le1jona
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the reporting system such an utter mess now? Who is designing this shit and why are higher ups in the Xbox dev team signing off on it?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:08 PM PST

    I haven't reported anyone in ages, but I just went to report someone for deliberately quitting games and the menus are a fucking shit show now.

    You can still choose "quitting early" from the initial list, but then you get a new menu with the following options: -

    • Sexually inappropriate
    • Violence or gore
    • Harassment
    • Spam or advertising
    • Terrorist or violent extremist content
    • Something else

    So I chose "Something else", and then I'm given yet ANOTHER fucking menu with these options: -

    • Imminent harm to persons or property
    • Hate speech
    • Fraud
    • Cheating
    • Child sexual exploitation or abuse
    • Drugs or alcohol
    • Profanity
    • Self-harm or suicide
    • Other

    So I select "Other" and only then can I submit my report.

    What do any of these menu items have to do with people quitting early? I'm not a social worker submitting a case report. I just want to report some dickhead that keeps quitting games on purpose.

    submitted by /u/SigmaTheDJ
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox elite controller, where to send them my controller

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:23 AM PST

    My elite series 2 controller's bumper is sticking so I req. a new one but I dont now how to send it to Microsoft is it through mail or how? Please any help will do it says I have a month to send it before it cancels my order

    submitted by /u/maybenotit
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 1X hdmi problem

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:20 AM PST

    Hey guys! I have a problem with my xbox. I lost the original xbox hdmi cable and tried many other cables. After a couple of hdmis one of them worked at 1080p and was fine flash forward 1 and half months and my xbox cant do more the 680×740 ish. I tried using other tvs but it dosnt work

    submitted by /u/MarcoMC124
    [link] [comments]

    Any Idea When The White Xbox Baseball Hat Will Become Available Again?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:01 PM PST

    I of course refer to this one

    Also those who do own it, is it worth it? Looks pretty neat.

    EDIT: Apologies, I forgot to add for the USA.

    submitted by /u/Anlios
    [link] [comments]

    I’m confused

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:52 AM PST

    So my Xbox game pass ultimate is supposed to expire in 3 days. BUT a month or two before, I bought Xbox live gold for 12 months. My friend is telling me that means I get xbox game pass ultimate for 12/13 months (he said the memberships merge or something like that) is this true or just bullcrap?

    submitted by /u/obesebalcony
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one has a burning plastic smell?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:02 PM PST

    I got a new xbox one and it had a burning plastic smell and I seen on here people had the same problem, so I left it on and continued reading the article on here, before I finished my new xbox caught on fire. Guys it's not normal return them!!

    submitted by /u/senorjefe315
    [link] [comments]

    Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville is now in the EA Access vault

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:01 PM PST

    Wasn’t moving right stick and this happens?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:49 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment