• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Xbox One - What Are You Playing Wednesday?

    Xbox One - What Are You Playing Wednesday?


    What Are You Playing Wednesday?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:09 AM PST

    Hello Xbox One Fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. I'd like to invite everyone to discuss what games they've been spending some time with lately. Feel free to give a short review, share gameplay images, videos, or give it a rating. Also while we're here, feel free to share your gamertag so that others can join you. For the rest of my weekly posts, check out the scheduled posts list!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't know that you can play GTA 4 on the Xbox One. I'm so happy right now.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:55 PM PST

    Seems they’ve restored the rewards for Gamepass Quests.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: NBA 2K20, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, and More - Xbox Wire

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Who else is excited to play Ori and the will of the Wisps?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:15 AM PST

    [Video] Black Desert online now cross-play between Xbox one and PS4

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Ubisoft free to play roller champions is coming to Xbox also

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:12 AM PST

    Gamepass has changed me

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:16 PM PST

    I now hardly see a point of buying a game outright, unless it's a Nintendo game or something like Cyberpunk 2077. God damn game pass is what I always wanted

    submitted by /u/Oscar95gaming
    [link] [comments]

    I think Microsoft needs to do a better job of marketing GamePass with the Series X

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:48 PM PST

    I'm 36, and I consider myself a pretty educated gamer. Until last Fall I only had a Switch (I couldn't afford another console), but I picked up an Xbox One S on Black Friday, and was BLOWN AWAY when I tried the free demo of GamePass.

    I had NO idea that service was as great of value as it is. I've paid for a year of it now, and play my Xbox like crazy, but I would've bought one a long time ago if I had known about the value it offered with GamePass.

    Microsoft is in a great position to take a swing at Sony with the next gen, and obviously GamePass is a huge part of their game plan. I really think/hope they step up the marketing of it for the launch of the Series X and drive home what a bargain it is. It's a best value in gaming, hands down.

    submitted by /u/AdamBlank17
    [link] [comments]

    anyone have a fix for this I bought the disk and it will go in open the game and then say I don't own it

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:25 PM PST

    The Division 2: Warlords of New York achievements have finally shown up on Xbox

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:38 AM PST

    14 day game pass for you

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Rick & Morty fans, make sure to check out "Trover Saves the Universe"

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:06 AM PST

    Justin Roiland's Squanch Games has created a masterpiece of comedy and video game satire. This was on my radar back when it first launched as a VR title, but somehow it landed on XBOX in December quietly without any promotion. I honestly didn't even know there was an XBOX port until yesterday. If you're waiting for the next episodes of Rick & Morty to drop this is the perfect thing to hold you over, the main character is basically the voice of Morty and you'll hear several other familiar voices throughout. The art style is reminiscent to R&M as well. I only played for an hour last night but I'm already hooked, plus I haven't laughed this much since "The Fractured But Whole", it's outstanding.

    Your dogs have been dognapped by a beaked lunatic named Glorkon who stuffed them into his eye holes and is using their life essence to destroy the universe. You're partnered with Trover, a little purple eye-hole monster who isn't a huge fan of working or being put in the position of having to save the universe. He's also not that big a fan of you quite frankly, and neither am I.

    Trover for Xbox One | Launch Trailer

    submitted by /u/broken_radio
    [link] [comments]

    ATMOS surround woes - is anyone else experiencing issues, particularly with Netflix?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:24 AM PST

    Every time I boot up my Xbox, I have to re-configure it to use ATMOS. To do so, I have to launch the Dolby Access app, wait forever for that to load, skip the annoying ad, wait again for the app to become responsive and finally toggle it on. If I try to turn it on from the configuration menu, I'm prompted to download the Dolby Access application first, which is really, really annoying.

    I've also noticed that Netflix will hang or crash when attempting to play ATMOS titles, but it will work just fine in DTS or PCM. It used to work fine before and my setup hasn't changed. It's been like this for a while and I don't see it mentioned much.

    I've also noticed that some games will lose surround sound when playing in ATMOS. I'm assuming this is because it's not supported, and reverting to stereo? The Outer Worlds is one example of this behaviour.

    All in all, I'm disappointed just how poorly this was supported. I'm basically not even bothering to toggle it on anymore and leaving it in PCM.

    submitted by /u/steelfrog
    [link] [comments]

    Train Sim World 2020 on GP UK

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:32 PM PST

    As above, TSM 2020 is now available on UK Game Pass

    submitted by /u/JeffTheLonelyDalek
    [link] [comments]

    Pubg for you

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:15 PM PST

    Xbox first Title The Falconeer on the PAX East live stream

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:58 AM PST

    Xbox One w/ Kinect; Cortana keeps popping up even when disabled

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:31 AM PST

    So a message pops up saying Cortana is not supported any longer just about every time I cough. It was kind of funny at first but now its pretty old. Anyone know how to turn off those settings?

    submitted by /u/Twitchy_Sphincter
    [link] [comments]

    Is Mount and Blade: Bannerlord launching on March 31st?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:28 PM PST

    I know the PC release is that date but I have yet to see the game show up on the xbox store yet. Anyone know if it is launching the same day?

    submitted by /u/Jar1517
    [link] [comments]

    Does the origional wireless controller need the wifi/bluetooth card to connect to the xbox one?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:36 PM PST

    I recently took my console apart to figure out why it wasn't working(it wouldnt tirn on at all, the power light would come on for about 30 seconds then it would power itself off). While doing so I found out that there must me a short or something in the wifi card because I removed it and now the console works perfect with an ethernet cable and wired controler. I just want to know if the original controllers need the wifi card to connect. I know the newer ones with bluetooth need it. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/somthinsfishy
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One Feb 2020 update question

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:31 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to edit the apps in the main screen? I'm talking about after the new Feb 2020 update. The apps to the right of the large tile on the left that shows which game you have in the DVD drive.

    Is it most frequent apps? I want to get rid of the certain apps like OneGuide.

    If I run an app like Youtube it doesn't place it in this spot so it doesn't look like it's even the most recently launched apps.

    Can anyone elaborate?

    submitted by /u/cirial_sfl
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry for the quality, but I went to the restroom and came back to this happening. What could be the problem? I've already tried re-syncing the controller and resetting the Xbox.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:23 PM PST

    [tech] Can’t sync game data after factory reset (keep all games)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:47 PM PST

    Is there any way to access my previous saved data for any of my games after I reset the console. I still have all the games installed and ready to play but the saves are gone.

    Main issue is for pubg. I can not access it's saved data and since it is online only can't restart the game to set up a new save. So I'm stuck in a loop unable to start it.

    submitted by /u/alphabadger1
    [link] [comments]

    Train Sim World now available for Game Pass subs

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:07 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment