• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My best haul yet. All for under $20

    Xbox 360 - My best haul yet. All for under $20


    My best haul yet. All for under $20

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:00 AM PST

    I see Xbox has been watching some prequels.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:16 PM PST

    Question from a novice: how to retrieve content?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:03 PM PST

    So, had a 360 but we cut it loose when we had a kiddo :)

    Now we just picked up a used 360, and My old gamer tag loaded right up when I logged in.

    Is there a way to retrieve the games I purchased on the marketplace in the past? Or are they gone?

    I tried looking on the Xbox in the purchase history but it takes me to internet explorer and a page not found error. Hmmm....

    submitted by /u/tkboone
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody have "Starwars the clone wars" from xbox classic and try to run in the Xbox360? I can buy this gem but i dont know if i can play in my x360 or in xone

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:23 PM PST

    My collection of xbox360 games. Suggest any hidden gems or underrated games to add or any good games?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Do compatible OG Xbox games run better on 360?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:40 PM PST

    I want to know if those games run in a higher resolution or better framerate on Xbox 360. Also, do games that only supported 480i on OG Xbox run in progressive or are they still stuck in interlaced?

    submitted by /u/Caleb_Bravo99
    [link] [comments]

    Please drop your gamertags! I want new friends :)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:29 PM PST

    Can i get some help with an RROD fix?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Im constantly getting an RROD after 10 mins on my xbox 360 S I already replaced thermal paste and the fans are still running at max. I dont want to be soldering stuff. Any place where i should put an extra fan? (I have a powerful 4.8W fan that i can run at max off seperate power)

    submitted by /u/RickyThunderfox
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone looking to play portal 2 with me?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:30 AM PST

    360 external storage questions?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:31 AM PST

    I recently got into collecting for the Xbox 360 and my poor 256GB hard drive just doesn't have enough room anymore and need to upgrade my storage. However, there is a ton of conflicting information floating about.

    The one thing everyone agrees with is that the Slim version (mine) can store up to 500GB internal. But would it be fine with a 500GB SSD? If so are their make/model restrictions?

    Also, what is the max capacity of external hard drives?

    I had one Microsoft support tech tell me it would accept any size of external drive. I've had another tell me a max memory capacity between all components of the system to be 2TB. And a third tell me the 360 has no external storage size limits. None of these gel together.

    Any advice would be welcome!

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/OhshiNoshiJoshi
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help with call of duty mw3

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:21 AM PST

    Looking for help with the spec ops and survival achievements. Online is dead and didn't know if anyone would be Intrested in grinding them out

    submitted by /u/Budloc480
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment