• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!


    Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:09 AM PST

    Hello Xbox One Fans!

    It's your friendly AutoModerator here, inviting you to post pictures and videos of your newest creations and victories.

    Post pictures of paint jobs, custom controllers, battlestations, Achievements, Gamerscore, Pins - It's all fair game today!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Help a mum out, please?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Hi, I'm hoping to upgrade my son's xbox one to an xbox one x for his upcoming birthday. Do I need to buy new controllers and hdmi cables, or will they be compatible with the new console? I'm not a gamer, and don't know who to ask. Thanks for your help.

    Edit: thank you all so much for being so bloody excellent! You're a fantastic community.

    submitted by /u/nicskoll
    [link] [comments]

    Grounded - Official FIRST Gameplay Demo - PAX East 2020 (looks incredible)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Destroy All Humans! - PAX East 2020 Gameplay

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:42 PM PST

    My local hobby shop has a disc only section, at $5 CDN each I went wild. Some are even unused.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:14 PM PST

    Phantasy Star Online 2 Achievements List

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:12 PM PST

    SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated - PAX East 2020 Gameplay

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:41 PM PST

    Some times my xbox one X gets all desaturated/washed out when launching games on my 4k tv. What can I do to solve this problem?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:53 PM PST

    New to xbox: As someone who loves VGM i really have to thanks the Xbox team for one of my favorite features in xbox that is to play music CDs while playing any game! This way you can listen to the game effects and the desired music from the same source on your headphones, love it! (here are a few)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Recommendations for 2 player local co op games

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:56 AM PST

    My girlfriend isn't doesn't play video games much so I'm looking for a good 2 player local co op game for us to play together. I'm looking for something that's more story based and doesn't take a lot of skill to play, seeing how she might have trouble with the controls. I do have gamepass btw. Any recommendations are appreciated!

    submitted by /u/DeggzNBacon
    [link] [comments]

    [PSA] Participating Family Dollar stores are selling 3 month XBL codes for $10.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:20 AM PST

    Can't get Xbox to recognize A40's Mic

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:16 PM PST

    How good are the TCL TV series 4 and 5 for 4k gaming with Xbox one X?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:45 PM PST

    Image quality and hdr, since I saw they are the cheapest one in bestbuy

    submitted by /u/jancerblut
    [link] [comments]

    I just bought an xbox one x with Jedi: Fallen Order and I already own it on ps4. So I thought I’d give it away but I don’t know how to go about it.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:49 PM PST

    Like the title says I have a Fallen Order code. I know if I just post it some bot could just snag it or something. Do I just pick a random comment after 12 hours or so? This might be breaking rule 7. I've never been to this subreddit before.

    submitted by /u/ScoobyDooBatman
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox games in the long run

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:29 PM PST

    With the new console coming in the near future will the xbox one now become what the xbox 360 is now with new games slowly not been available

    submitted by /u/McKayla_2k
    [link] [comments]

    If you love online coop games please consider trying out “Deep Rock Galactic”. Its has a free trial and is currently 50% off. Its a true gem of a game.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:53 AM PST

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/deep-rock-galactic-game-preview/9nhfvwx1v7qj?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

    First time the price has been so low. This game is still in early access and receives many updates (usually monthly). Devs are passionate and the game is unique and a ton of fun.

    After the next update the game is going to leave early access.

    Check out steam reviews

    https://store.steampowered.com/app/548430/Deep_Rock_Galactic/

    Whats the game about?

    Deep Rock Galactic is a 1-4 player co-op FPS featuring badass space Dwarves, 100% destructible environments, procedurally-generated caves, and endless hordes of alien monsters.

    Here is the latest development roadmap:

    https://steamcommunity.com/games/DeepRockGalactic/announcements/detail/1716372790317433196

    submitted by /u/Northdistortion
    [link] [comments]

    "You'll need internet for this" while trying to play backwards compatible games...

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:17 PM PST

    So I moved out from the place I rented while attending college (had internet) back into my parents house (no internet besides mobile hotspot thru cell phone). I have my Xbox in offline mode but it doesn't seem to want to play ANY backwards compatible games...

    Do I really need to have an internet connection just so the xbox can double check that I purchased them? If so, that's a real bummer considering the main reason I bought an Xbox One was to be a previous gen/Halo machine.

    I'm praying for a smart xbox user who knows a workaround, thanks for the help in advance.

    BTW: All titles are digital. None are on disc.

    submitted by /u/SRankPayne
    [link] [comments]

    I have earned 2000 gamerscore but my profile says I have 2025 anyone know why?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:38 PM PST

    I have heard of people losing gamerscore but I have never seen anyone gain gamerscore. I have only played two games and I've gotten 1000 on both but profile is showing 2025. Its really strange.

    submitted by /u/Yindips
    [link] [comments]

    Was playing a game, froze, tried to restart, eventually tried the three button thing and got this, any ideas?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:27 PM PST

    [Tech] broken faceplate , cant use power button.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:09 PM PST

    Repost since it's still happening.

    Xbox fell to the floor and the faceplate broke off. The ribbon connecting the power button is D.O.A. and i can't turn it on in a reliable fashion. Controller will only stay synched while it's on and can't be used to turn it on once it's been shut off.

    I watched a few YouTube videos and if i fiddle with the connections and the power cord , maybe 20% of the time it'll come on and other than that , the console works perfectly fine.

    Any help would be much appreciated. A fellow redditor suggested plugging a controller into the console and trying but that didn't work. Or I'm just a simpleton who couldn't make it work.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Doctordanger1999
    [link] [comments]

    [Giveaway] (US) 6 months GPU

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:56 PM PST

    Hosting another giveaway, 6 months of Game Pass Ultimate. I'm at the max capacity for GPU so might as well give it to the community.

    To be entered; Post what game you're most excited for in 2020, any console. I'll pick a winner on Monday March 2nd, 3 PM PST.

    The giveaway is only US, Sorry people that are overseas. Good luck everyone.

    submitted by /u/Wheretuh
    [link] [comments]

    A button working but not working. It clicks and it shows on the screen, but it doesn't accept it?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:32 PM PST

    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller right trigger makes a creaking sound when the trigger lock is set to 2 or 3. It's been there since I bought the controller, but seems to have gotten worse. Is it too late for me to get a replacement?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:55 PM PST

    I have an Elite Series 2 Controller which I bought at launch just under 4 months ago. I have been having an issue with the right trigger specifically. When the trigger lock on the back of the controller is set to 2 or 3 (with 3 being the setting closest to the bottom of the controller), the trigger makes what I can only describe as an abnormal creaking or grinding sound when pressed. The left trigger does not make any similar noise when pressed. I started noticing it a while ago, but I thought I could persevere with it. It's been bothering me a lot more recently. I've searched online to see if anyone else has had this specific issue and I found this post where someone else has the exact issue I am describing. There is a comment from someone who says they got a replacement controller which fixed the issue for them. I bought the controller from Argos in the UK. Do I have any hope of getting a replacement from the retailer 4 months after purchasing? I didn't buy an extended warranty as I didn't think it would be needed.

    submitted by /u/CerberusArcProjector
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment