• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Looking for people to play Halo 3 with

    Xbox 360 - Looking for people to play Halo 3 with


    Looking for people to play Halo 3 with

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:32 PM PST

    My gamertag is CaPTaiNlAZer11 send me a message and I'll accept by the way I don't have a mic

    submitted by /u/Lost_Criticism
    [link] [comments]

    How alive are cod games?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:30 AM PST

    My GPU died in my PC so I had to RMA it. In the meantime I can get a month of Xbox live and play on my 360. What cod games are still active?

    submitted by /u/rubberduck774
    [link] [comments]

    Who wants to challenge me right now?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:20 PM PST

    This probably sounds dumb, but...

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:45 PM PST

    Im a newbie. Basically J disassembled an Xbox 360 Slim, mounted it to a wood board, and swapped out a sata cable, power/eject board with an E's, and a fan with the E's. When I turn it on, it does the xbox 360 logo like normal then goes to a black screen with languages and "E 70". The power button is red. I know that usually means death, but can anyone think of a fixable problem?

    submitted by /u/Joester202
    [link] [comments]

    What are these wires for? (I can't find any diagrams) And the wires look like something (or someone) bitten them. It seems that the White one is disconnected completely. Its wire from trinity slims power brick to the console. The console works but i am still little worried. Any help appreciated.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:16 AM PST

    Question about Lost Odyssey 4 disc case

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:16 PM PST

    So a while ago I bought Lost Odyssey, and it came in a regular DVD case. This has been bugging me lately and I've wanted a replacement case.

    I've tried searching eBay for a "4 disc Xbox 360 case" and I haven't had much luck.

    I know some cases will have 2 slots for discs on either side of the case when you open it. And judging by some pictures, it looks like there may be a deep version of a 360 game case where you just put 4 discs on top of each other but I can't be certain.

    Does anyone have any tips on how I could acquire a replacement case for 4 discs? I already have the artwork btw.

    Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/Lore-hound
    [link] [comments]

    Retrieving games on a 360

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:12 PM PST

    So I bought a few 360 titles on my Xbox One, but I had I downgrade to a 360. I'm having some issues finding those games to download on my 360. I'd appreciate the help if anyone knows.

    submitted by /u/marsuprising
    [link] [comments]

    My biggest score in a while. All 16 discs for $5 CDN each. Cases were free

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:59 PM PST

    How does one get the DLC for Star Wars battlefront 2

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:36 PM PST

    I've owned this game since it came out. However at one point of time I had to get a new Xbox360 and a new gamer account. The DLC for this game added the best maps from Star Wars bf1 and put it in 2, which really improves the game.

    submitted by /u/Mick-a-wish
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness 2 co op? Or most 360 co op partner.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:08 PM PST

    Hello friends, anyone for some darkness 2 co op ? Or just co op in general, looking for someone to play 360 with.

    submitted by /u/Talotta1991
    [link] [comments]

    i remember keyboards working with the 360 but mine doesnt seem to be working, anyone know why that may be?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Does anyone know if the 360 still has Netflix and YouTube?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:56 PM PST

    I don't have anything (besides my phone) to watch Netflix on at the moment, and I was wondering if I could still use Netflix.

    submitted by /u/snorvee
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Live Vision Camera Alternatives??

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:08 AM PST

    Hey! I managed to get a corrupt save and lost my old amber in Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise. The only way to get a new one without deleting all of my progress would be to use a card on a live vision camera, but i don't have one! Is there any way I could make my phone emulate it or something and just plug that into my xbox?? Or am I Eternally Doomed?

    submitted by /u/Riochd
    [link] [comments]

    Save file convert

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:40 PM PST

    I wonder if its still possible to convert borderlands 1 pc save files and transfer it to Xbox 360.

    Want to play my character on a fresh Xbox 360 copy. I know there is horizon but the Internet support for this tool is down and without it doesn't work, at least for me.

    Edit: Solution found- https://www.tabbloidx.co/borderlands-2-save-editor-by-gibbed-pc-ps4-and-xbox/

    submitted by /u/Brainpinker
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best 360 games for samurais and ninjas?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:13 AM PST

    How reliable are third party thumbstick grips?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:47 AM PST

    I want to use my X360 controller but the rubber pads on top of the thumbsticks wore out long ago. Has anyone used cheap silicon replacements like these? Just wanted to try it out for some games, so I'm not too keen on splashing out on a new controller just yet. These work out to less than $3 after shipping.

    submitted by /u/RazRaptre
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment