• Breaking News

    Monday, March 2, 2020

    Xbox 360 - People say GameStop sucks, but...I just got all this for 6 bucks!

    Xbox 360 - People say GameStop sucks, but...I just got all this for 6 bucks!


    People say GameStop sucks, but...I just got all this for 6 bucks!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Gaming heavy!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:18 PM PST

    XBOX360HUB GAME-NIGHT! COD:WORLD AT WAR (3-7-20) – Xbox 360 Hub

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:17 AM PST

    Halo Multiplayer

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Does anyone know why I'm allowed to play Halo Reach multiplayer without a gold membership? Is Reach the only Halo game that allows that? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/marsuprising
    [link] [comments]

    Where to get wired controllers

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:51 PM PST

    Hey there. What's the best place to get wired controllers at this point? Ideally, I'm looking for genuine ones. But if that is difficult to come by, are there any high quality 3rd party ones?

    submitted by /u/StriderFury
    [link] [comments]

    CoD 2020

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:28 PM PST

    So I can only get one CoD game, which ones would you guys consider the most populated or all around best?

    submitted by /u/marsuprising
    [link] [comments]

    Scott Pilgrim vs the game

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:27 PM PST

    Is is possible to mod my old 360 to install it?

    submitted by /u/bmw326
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 slim

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:09 PM PST

    All these years I've had an original fat xbox 360 so today I thought It would be nice to have a little upgrade! If any one wants to play with me my gamertag is SplatDaddy Z 👍

    submitted by /u/Civil_Potato
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Coop Partner for Splinter Cell Blacklist

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:36 AM PST

    There's a few coop missions available for Blacklist that is needed to complete all the collectibles for. Would love to find a partner to help me complete the game.

    I'm on the US East Coast.

    submitted by /u/PKozyra64
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 gold

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:28 AM PST

    I have xbox gold for Xbox one and I recently got a Xbox 360 is there anyway to get use the Xbox one gold on the Xbox 360

    submitted by /u/Wrstonel
    [link] [comments]

    Is this console I got worth anything?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 12:06 PM PST

    Hi

    I recently acquired a xenon console with blades dash 2241. It hasn't been used apart from playing an hour or two of FIFA 06 years ago. There isn't a spec of dust in any of the fans, and the console looks pristine as it's been in a cupboard for years. The warranty label is still intact as it's never been opened let alone used really.

    Is this worth anything?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/DaCukiMonsta
    [link] [comments]

    Good xbox 360 games

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:56 PM PST

    I've just recently got a 360 for quite cheap but it didn't come with many games are they any games out there that are worth it

    submitted by /u/LemonBoss235448
    [link] [comments]

    EVERY Saints Row Game Ever

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:16 AM PST

    I took it upon myself to make a definitive list of Saints Row games, along with some information and opinion about them.

    Let me know what you think? Are there any here you haven't played?

    http://gamingpurists.com/every-saints-row-game-ever/

    submitted by /u/ZachMurph
    [link] [comments]

    Is battlefield 3 or 4 alive?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:39 AM PST

    Connect more than one external HDD to Xbox 360?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:36 AM PST

    I saw somewhere that you can connect up to 2 x 2tb external drives into two different USB ports, for 4tb total (plus whatever internal dive you have). Is this true?

    submitted by /u/BroHello
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone here play World of Tanks: Mercenaries on Xbox 360?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:35 AM PST

    Because, I do since April 2014

    submitted by /u/Joshua_Reen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment