• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 5, 2020

    Xbox - Why is Fifty Shades of Gray showing up as a game clip for Batman?

    Xbox - Why is Fifty Shades of Gray showing up as a game clip for Batman?


    Why is Fifty Shades of Gray showing up as a game clip for Batman?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Has anyone noticed since game pass has picked up traction the quality of the free gold games have weakened?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:59 PM PST

    Might just be me...

    submitted by /u/Looper331
    [link] [comments]

    Got a new controller and already have game pass ultimate

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:08 PM PST

    Thinking of upgrading to a One X

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:41 PM PST

    I've got a Day 1 that's been amazing and i love it, but i just now have upgraded to a 4K TV. For those of you with a 4K TV and an X do you notice that big of a difference?

    submitted by /u/Matt2486
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know how i Need to use this it is a cable to use the Xbox 360 accu on the Xbox one

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 02:18 AM PST

    Why do people think exclusives are good?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 05:03 AM PST

    I don't understand why people think exclusives are good thing, they separate potaional new fan bases from great games, like bloodborne on PS4. But when i see people talking about xbox they also say that there exclusives aren't " exclusive " anymore, even though it sounds like a good idea to have 1 game on every console, instead of 1 game only on xbox and PC because sony won't let a xbox game on its platform/ Mircosoft won't let a xbox game on playstation.

    submitted by /u/angellryic115
    [link] [comments]

    Will the new Xbox be able to lay horizontal? Otherwise I'm struggling to figure out where I can place it

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Not sure if this is the correct sub but I can no longer send party invites on xbox game bar

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Not sure why. I tried force quitting the app and nothing happened. This started randomly yesterday when I booted up and I haven't been able to fix it.

    submitted by /u/AnishG555
    [link] [comments]

    NBA 2K20 is now on Game Pass

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:28 AM PST

    My Xbox game pass app does not recognize that I have the Xbox game pass on pc. What should I be doing to fix this, because I would like to do quests.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:12 AM PST

    I got a free 3 month games pass offer from amd. I would like to do the game pass quests and track it on my phone but it doesn't even say that I even own games pass on that account. Even though I've been playing on it for 2 weeks on that account. What should I be doing to fix this on both apps?

    submitted by /u/TRAGICHERO1
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for online multiplayer games?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:16 AM PST

    I've been trying to find a good non racing co-op or PvP game. Mortal Kombat is broken, disconnects the session within seconds, GTA V is played and done, Forza is great but trying to skip cars for now, PUBG/ Fortnite/ Apex are better off on PC for me, HFF was fun but over it now.

    submitted by /u/fasih9may
    [link] [comments]

    Minecraft Save

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:39 PM PST

    One of my worlds will not transfer between my 2 Xbox one consoles . The world has experimental gameplay on could that cause it ? If so can i turn it off?

    submitted by /u/ryan4gaming
    [link] [comments]

    My headset won’t sink to the controller after new update how do I fix it.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Just got Game Pass - suggest games!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:56 AM PST

    For PC only! I have a four month free trial and want to take advantage and play as many games as I can. I'm unlikely to keep Game Pass after that, so please don't suggest that option.

    I've already gone through and found some games that I for certain want to give a try, such as Blair Witch and A Plague Tale, and then there are the two games that I got a PC to play in the first place, being Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2.

    So, aside from those four, what games included with the PC roster do you consider "must plays!"?

    submitted by /u/HazelrahFiver
    [link] [comments]

    7 days xbox game pass code

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:48 PM PST

    Xbox game streaming is gone...

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Just got a micro-usb to type-c, wanted to try game steraming without bluetooth latency... well it doesn't work :|

    But more disapointing, game streaming is gone.... when I launch the app, I just got the Project xCloud page, which is not available in my region (Europe/France).

    submitted by /u/Tryum
    [link] [comments]

    Connect LG UltraFine to Xbox One?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:52 AM PST

    I recently purchased the LG UltraFine (23.5-inch, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB graphics) and am wondering if there's a way to connect it to an Xbox One (launch edition). I bought a USB-C to HDMI adapter and it doesn't seem to do the trick. Any suggestions?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Ahhahahsbd
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one headphones not working but headset does?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:50 AM PST

    All of a sudden earphones won't work on my xbox but my headset does. I'd use my headset but it's broken and I can only hear out of one ear. No sound comes through any earphones and while I have them in I have the usual audio settings but there is no volume mixer option.

    submitted by /u/deej1878
    [link] [comments]

    Tom Clancy’s The Division 2: Warlords of New York Launch Trailer

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:16 AM PST

    Xbox One series X TV integration

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:14 AM PST

    Is there any information about the new Xbox regarding one guide . Or anyway to pass a tv signal through like xboxone.. from the photos I've seen if the ports at the back an hdmi seems to be missing.

    submitted by /u/Markysparkybug
    [link] [comments]

    Free Play Days: Rainbow 6 Siege, Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville, and Black Desert

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:23 AM PST

    Here's the start and end times (all PST): -

    • Black Desert (March 4th, 00:01 to March 10th, 23:59)
    • Rainbow 6 Siege (March 5th, 00:01 to March 8th, 23:59)
    • Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville (March 5th, 00:01 to March 8th, 23:59)

    Obviously if you decide to buy one of the games once the free play period is over, your save will carry over and you don't need to reinstall the game, so you just carry on from where you left off.

    submitted by /u/SigmaTheDJ
    [link] [comments]

    Question about updates

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:12 AM PST

    I was just wondering whether anyone would be able to settle an argument? It may be a stupid question but I couldn't find anything on google so here I am.

    Do game updates add up? Like if I put off doing an update for a few months will the update be 3 months worth of updates or just the most recent one?

    I ask because my brother has a 100Gb update to do for rdr2 because he hasn't updated in a few months but all of mine have been far less than that because I update it regularly, and he's saying that updates don't accumulate and that it's just a big update as a one off. I don't understand how that would work because I haven't had to do a 100Gb update for the same game and surely we'd be getting the same update if he was right?

    Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BandsWithoutHands
    [link] [comments]

    Would this help air flow?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:03 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment