• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Xbox - Coop with friends?

    Xbox - Coop with friends?


    Coop with friends?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:31 AM PST

    What are some good games that you can play with 5 people instead of the normal 4?

    submitted by /u/imthatguy343
    [link] [comments]

    I spilled water on my Xbox one s and now it does this. What should I do?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:50 PM PST

    I have an old Xbox 360 with a game still inside it, but I no longer have the power cord. How could I get it out?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:57 AM PST

    Three free xbox live gold and xbox game pass codes

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:35 AM PST

    So basically I bought three Xbox One controllers for my PC and with it I got the codes for xbox live gold and gamepass. Since I don't use these services, I thought I would share the codes here. Enjoy!

    Xbox Live Gold (14 days) :

    1LG) QTPHT-WHTWY-MWQ9Q-G4JRK-JMT7Z 2LG) VCW9T-9NKR2-JVTB9-CMPXV-MBG74 3LG) 723XD-6C4HC-PM34D-CYJPQ-DGWMZ 

    Xbox Game Pass (14 days) :

    1GP) 4HH7F-FK237-9D62C-4GVJ7-TTCYZ 2GP) XXPPT-4QYT4-2JW9H-X7249-PGXVZ 3GP) KRWH2-J97DD-JD6P9-PPH7M-3FV7Z 

    Note: These codes are not available for current members and previous trial users just so you know.

    If you used one of the code, make a comment with the number of the code (for example "2LG"), so others will know.

    submitted by /u/Apokalyps
    [link] [comments]

    XFL officiating replay booth utilizing Xbox controller

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:40 AM PST

    One interesting aspect of the XFL is the use of booth officiating. On a replay, the booth was viewing a completion and used an Xbox controller to skim thru the play and check time. Really cool.

    Edit: XBOX controller XFL

    submitted by /u/supersb360
    [link] [comments]

    How is Monster Hunter World on a Day One Xbox ?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:04 PM PST

    Yesterday I spent all day playing the Phantasy Star Online beta and got addicted. Well the beta is shutting down soon so I wanted to try some other games. I was recommended Monster Hunter World because it's on gamepass, but I've also heard the fraterate is terrible on anything besides the X. I have a decent PC, but I don't think I MHW is on PC game pass or a play anywhere unless I overlooked it. My question is, how does MHW run on an old xbox these days ?

    submitted by /u/Not_MVP
    [link] [comments]

    I want to buy this Xbox One Recon 200 headset. For people who have it, is it worth buying

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:57 PM PST

    This feels like a Ubisoft glitch

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Project Xcloud

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:38 PM PST

    Does anyone know if project xcloud is available in Australia?

    submitted by /u/Watchingmegame
    [link] [comments]

    Mods

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:28 PM PST

    I remember hearing a year or two ago that Xbox would be getting something similar to the steam workshop

    Was this just a random rumour?

    submitted by /u/ComeGetSome73
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with the queue menu

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:25 PM PST

    I was in smite draft phase. I wanted to stop downloading. I went to the games and app menu, went to pause all downloads, hit the button, and moved on. My downloads were not paused and in game I was booted for internet overload or whatever jargon fits the problem. Either way I was annoyed but in a new draft lobby, I went to go fix it again. I went to go multi hit the button and guess what? It takes you off the button and to most recent download for literally zero fucking reason. It takes me out smite game.

    Fix this please.

    submitted by /u/DeliciousInsalt
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft has their heads in the cloud

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:32 AM PST

    Xbox Won’t Stop STARTING my games! Help!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:46 AM PST

    I have an Xbox One X and whenever I start a game, it jumps to the games initial loading screen (typically the cover art), but then it loads for a split second, then jumps back to that loading screen. If I try to do anything to the Xbox, it automatically jumps me right back to the screen. I have to manually turn it off to do anything. Anyone had this problem before?

    submitted by /u/UnknownUsersCousin
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to run a dual-monitor setup with an Xbox?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:38 AM PST

    It would be cool to do, not sure if it's even possible.

    submitted by /u/ClassOnGrass_
    [link] [comments]

    Help me

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:37 AM PST

    So the other day I was in modern warefare game chat and recorded a clip and got everyone in the lobby talking. Now when I do the same thing it doesn't record the chat what is wrong?

    submitted by /u/TheCrazedWhite
    [link] [comments]

    I have an Xbox 360 problem.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:09 AM PST

    When I try to connect to Xbox live I am asked to update, if I don't I can't connect to Xbox live but the update doesn't work because there is no internet connection but to connect to Xbox live I need to update it anybody have something similar ?

    submitted by /u/Bobbybilllboard
    [link] [comments]

    Upcoming sales

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Does anyone know of any upcoming sales in the Microsoft store? I want to know if I should wait or buy a game now with the money I have.

    submitted by /u/SolarXxSwift
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox controller is starting to not work since yesterday and whenever I turn it on it starts to just fade out and turn off but when I use it with the usb cable it starts to get hot near the dpad and joystick and it smells like burnt plastic. Here are the insides

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:41 AM PST

    I know it’s a long shot but has anybody gotten their account back without the email?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:39 AM PST

    I've been trying to figure out if there's a way to get my old xbox 360 account back. My dad recently passed away and it reminded me of my old account that he chose the name of and I'd really like to continue using it now that I have an xbox. I can remember one of the passwords that was used. When the account was made. The first three games I had on it. Previous gamer tags, but the email was my fathers with a provider that is no longer an email.

    submitted by /u/STVCCI
    [link] [comments]

    I think its absolutely fantastic we can play the old Final Fantasy games on Xbox

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:48 PM PST

    Can't get over how great this is, something I thought just wouldn't happen. And I read somewhere that they are going to put FF7-9 on GamePass later this year. Would be great if they added FF6 and FFX also but I don't remember reading this in the article.

    submitted by /u/StylezZzZzZz
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX PC App Issue!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Hello I just bought the game pass on xbox pc app. Now the app will not let me sign in. I click sign in. I click my account that is there and then I click lets play and it does not sign the account in. It was working but after I installed sea of thieves I got a message saying I must be signed in to xbox so I restarted my PC and now it does not allow me to sign in at all. I have tried removing my microsoft account from my win 10 accounts, I have tried reinstalling the app, I have tried messing with the xbox services, but nothing works. I am frustrated with this as multiple online sources have not worked at all.

    Please if you know a fix for this let me know its annoying because there are a ton of games on there I would like to try.

    submitted by /u/DogeWall
    [link] [comments]

    I wish it was easier to know if a game has left game pass

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:20 PM PST

    The only way I know how to know right now is to look each game up specifically and see if it's there or not and it's just kinda time consuming to me. The other way I find out if when I launch a game and then it fails because it's off the pass.

    I think it'd be neat to opt in to something to get notifications of your installed games are about to leave (or have recently left) the game pass.

    Source: finally went to play Tomb Raider 2013 because my backlog is far behind, and the game didn't launch, and I was somewhat disappoint.

    submitted by /u/XiumPrimordium
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:34 AM PST

    I use a mouse and keyboard seeing as I have no controller and I would normally use the windows button to bring up the xbox menu but now it doesnt do it anymore and I have tried multiple different keyboards and even bought a new one and still nothing so is there a way to fix this

    submitted by /u/doctorpoison206
    [link] [comments]

    My xbox is broken (maybe)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:36 AM PST

    I got my xbox one about 4 years ago and all of a sudden my games kept freezing every few seconds, it would take dozens of restarts of my games for them to actually open and when they did i could never actually load into a lobby. I restarted my xbox hundreds of times and now i have been stuck on a green xbox loading screen for 40 mins only for it to go black and now is currently doing nothing. Help ;(

    submitted by /u/_c0l3_jc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment