• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Sometimes it's nice going back to basics.

    Xbox 360 - Sometimes it's nice going back to basics.


    Sometimes it's nice going back to basics.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:44 PM PST

    The good old days

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:31 AM PST

    My 360 collection so far, what games would you add?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:43 AM PST

    Current Collection ��

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:20 AM PST

    Now sure if the disk drive works, would an external drive plugged into the USBs on the back work?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:48 PM PST

    My little bro was gonna trade this in & I'm like YOOOIIINNKKK

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:27 PM PST

    Good bye Xbox 360 Zephyr 20xx - 2020. (I think I broke my DVD drive and just don't want to bother with it anymore)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:23 AM PST

    kinect: nyko zoom?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:29 PM PST

    picked up a kinect recently and it hates the size of my TV room. literally makes me stand at the wall and still not always happy with my distance away from the set at 8 foot. wondering if someone has a solution other than a Nkyo Zoom for smaller rooms? or any experience with Nyko Zooms (are they trash? or great for fixing this issue?)
    thanks

    submitted by /u/m0rfiend
    [link] [comments]

    How to identify a Jasper?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:29 PM PST

    As per title, thanks.

    Processing img 2cykzdvilrf41...

    submitted by /u/ASCiiDiTY
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my xbox 360 do this?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:14 AM PST

    Does there exist and Xbox 360 that doesn’t red ring? My past 2 360’s have both died to it.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:20 AM PST

    The title pretty much says it all, but my last 2 360's were the matte finish Xbox 360 slim. Also, is there any sort of fan mod or something I could do to prevent RRoD permanently without getting in trouble with Microsoft?

    submitted by /u/Gonzalo808
    [link] [comments]

    Destiny 1

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:52 AM PST

    I have my Destiny 1 disc on my shelf which I have never played, I was wondering is it worth installing it? Are there many people online?

    submitted by /u/PL_kizi32
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a legit wired controller?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Please help advise me

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:51 PM PST

    A neighbor of my knows I have several 360 and as keeps pestering me about buying one but I don't want to sell them because I want to keep them how should I politely decline if I do decide to sell them what's a fair price for a 360 with a 250GB hard drive

    submitted by /u/carp2262
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with parental control.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:00 AM PST

    We recently received an xbox360 E series from a neighbor who was moving. Turns out the system has parental controls enabled and they say they do not remember the code. Is there any way to "force reset" the system that will remove the codes?

    submitted by /u/IReallyDontCare20
    [link] [comments]

    Is my xbox dead DEAD?!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:40 AM PST

    Two weeks ago I turned my 10yr old 360 after like 2 years not playing. Everything worked just fine and I played for couple of hours. Next week (after like 5 days of not touching the xbox) I wanted to play but it gave me red death but in a weird way. I tried some ideas from internet and this is how it ended. My xbox turns on normally, loads the game etc but the moment I connect it to tv (doesn't matter if original cable or HDMI) it goes red death in matter of seconds. It is weird since the problem is obviously in the transfer between tv and xbox and also because I played just fine 5 days before this happen. Anyone knows what is going on and how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Raketka29
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 final fantasy 13 limited edition console! Questions!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:34 AM PST

    Can't change avatar

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:24 AM PST

    I can't change my avatar, whenever I try, it says "Updating avatar clothes and accessories" with a loading bar that never progresses, any help?

    submitted by /u/BritishFaller
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Quebecois people... I'm looking for a game

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:12 PM PST

    I made a a post a while ago but it did not get much traction. I'm after a Scene it? title for the 360 that was only available in Quebec.

    It's called Scene it? Bright lights! Big screen! I had one years ago but traded it in when EB Games accepted 360 games.

    The disc will say "do not make illegal copies of this" but in Quebecois Francais.

    Thanks everyone

    submitted by /u/Jeazyc3
    [link] [comments]

    Broken analog stick

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:07 AM PST

    Does the sx analog stick work for the dx one and viceversa? I have a broken sx analog stick and I wanna to use a dx one as a substitute. Is it possible?

    submitted by /u/AnzelNero
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment