• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Xbox One - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 New Pic

    Xbox One - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 New Pic


    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 New Pic

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:37 PM PST

    Please for the love of God, create a stickied problems thread

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:37 AM PST

    There have been twelve posts in the last hour where people are trying to fix problems that can easily be googled or consolodated into one stickied post. There is no need for this! Also add a flair system to posts already to cut down on the junk!

    1

    2

    3

    4

    5

    6

    7

    8

    9

    10

    11

    12

    submitted by /u/blovedcommander
    [link] [comments]

    I love the photo mode in Fallen Order. Which other games have a awesome photo mode.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:41 PM PST

    Assassin's creed odyssey sales are 50% higher than Assassin's Creed orgins

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:35 AM PST

    Flight Simulator 2020, 23 minutes of unedited and uninterrupted Alpha gameplay footage.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Take-Two Interactive Opening Up New Studio "31st Union Games"

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:45 AM PST

    BLEEDING EDGE | Daemon Guide - Abilities, Supers, Tips & Tricks

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Rumor: Biomutant might release in March

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:14 PM PST

    14 days of Ultimate. Have at it.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Needing recommendations as someone who never plays video games

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:52 PM PST

    I have my Xbox one that I bought due to a surgery I had Jan 2019 and over the 6 weeks I played a ton of pubg with my friends and brother as i was moving to a new state after my recovery.

    I don't know what games or genres I like but now 13 months later I have set my Xbox back up and am looking to start playing it due to work being stressful and need something to relax until spring comes.

    Any recommendations are welcome. Thank you!

    Edit: I have watched some play throughs of Firewatch and enjoyed it very much but now that I watched it not sure if I want to play it as I already know the story.

    submitted by /u/newkid76
    [link] [comments]

    Someone please help! I cant do nothing!!! I've never had this problem!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:43 PM PST

    Xbox One - Microphone stops on Xbox Controllers...

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:36 PM PST

    I have purchased probably 4 - 5 controllers because they eventually just stop working with the microphone. It's really weird, but I have seen this behavior multiple times, and I have no idea why. The ONLY controller I have where this has not happened is my Elite controller. Is there something defective in the controllers? Anyone else experience this?

    The headset works on PC, Switch, etc. and the Microphone works. You plug in a different headset and mic into the controller, same issue. Sometimes it works for a bit, then stops (with a new one). It's like the controller is learning the microphone and just dies eventually. It's so frustrating because I am constantly picking up new controllers because of this.

    I cannot find ANY information with a similar issue, hoping others have some experience with this.

    submitted by /u/dgmiller81
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to upgrade from my 360

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:03 PM PST

    As the title says, I'm looking to upgrade from my 360. I'm a very casual gamer and my tv isn't 4k but I do love some halo online play and figured I'd get a new system and buy the master chief collection. Looking at prices right now, the one s is $300 and the one x bundles are $350.

    Is the one x usually discounted to $350 or is that uncommon? Seems like a waste to buy the one s when the x is only $50 more. I don't have a 4k tv right now but I will eventually down the road. But I also know the new system will be coming out later this year so maybe I'll save the $50 now and revisit this again once the new system is released. Just looking for some advice/opinions.

    *Edit: Forgot to mention, I know the digital one s version exists and is around $200, if not a little less but I don't think it's worth it? I have a backlog of physical games I'd like to be able to play on my new system. I guess I could keep my 360 for those games, so maybe anyone here with the digital version wanna chime in. Do you like it? Was it a good buy?

    submitted by /u/Conky53
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76 Code .Enjoy one lucky person .

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Random account added to console

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:29 PM PST

    I am part of the xbox beta program and my console updated today. I didnt check before hand but after the update there was a new account on my xbox. I was only able to see the email associated with the account and not the gamer tag. I tried to log I to it and it prompted me for a password. Has anyone else seen this? I deleted the account off my console already. I am the only person that has access to my console so no one else has signed in. Any idea for next steps? How worried should I be?

    submitted by /u/t0rpedo
    [link] [comments]

    In the middle of playing The Walking Dead Season 1 Chapter 4 (wireless controller) and suddenly the controller just shuts off. When I try to turn it on it blinks three times and that’s all it does. It also won’t sync when I do to do that. Please, what do I do? I’ve had my Xbox one since Christmas

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:29 PM PST

    • try to do that
    submitted by /u/trent177
    [link] [comments]

    GTAV is on Game Pass right now obviously, so I'm playing it again for the first time in years. I swear, no game make me laugh out loud as much as this one does! The lines from Trevor alone...

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:31 PM PST

    Is it possible that one of my controllers drains batteries much faster than the other?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:22 PM PST

    I have 2 xbox controllers. One is 2 years old and the other is about a year old. The 2 year old controller drains batteries so fast compared to the other controller. It's the same batteries in each controller too.

    Is this an known issue or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Competitive_Engineer
    [link] [comments]

    I dont have the gamepass but i can still play the games.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:11 PM PST

    Like the title said. I have never had the gamepads but I can download and play all of the games. Is this some sort of bug

    submitted by /u/Gang-Weeder-420
    [link] [comments]

    [tech] Xbox tv tuner shows ‘No Info’

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:54 PM PST

    I'm based in Australia and the Xbox tv tuner doesn't seem to show any info for tv channels. This issue has been ongoing from November! It was initially reported to have been fixed but then it turned out that only US markets ended up with the fix. Any suggestions on how we can get this escalated or if anyone else faces the same issue?? It's driving me crazy presently !!!!

    Update: reposting since this got taken down first time

    submitted by /u/grem323
    [link] [comments]

    Capture issue, and google was no help.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:44 PM PST

    So, this has happened before and has just happened again. It happened a few times with battlefield 5, and just happened with call of duty.

    I always select capture last 2 minutes. I did it, finished my match then did another match before going to check my capture. It had the icon indicating there was a capture on recent captures. I clicked on it and it shows my last capture as 3 days ago and the one I just did is nowhere to be found. I checked the storage for live and on my xbox as well.

    submitted by /u/ShadowRakkasan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment