• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My little collection

    Xbox 360 - My little collection


    My little collection

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:36 PM PST

    Zephyr and Kronos GPU.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 10:31 AM PST

    And this is why I love Xbox.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Games with Gold for March 2020

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:26 AM PST

    I'm currently replaying Shadows of the Damned (never beat it before). What a stylish looking game with great humour. Style > graphics. That stuff ages greatly. Love the voice actor of Johnson. Really disturbing game in some parts. What do you think of it?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:28 AM PST

    Backwards compatibility software not installing on unofficial HDD

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:54 PM PST

    I got an S recently that turns out has an unofficial HDD in it so it's lacking the BC software. I found the update on Microsoft's website and followed their instructions to install it on the 360 but the console is treating the disc like a game and says it cant play it. Anyone successfully install the update on a unofficial HDD?

    submitted by /u/Divinevisitor
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 won’t connect to television

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 10:38 AM PST

    There's any way to know if a game is still played online?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:22 PM PST

    So I want to play 360 backward compatible games. I will only pay Live Gold when I have a game that I will play online, so I'm thinking if there's any way to know if a 360 game is still played online without having to actually pay Live Gold and trying to play online. I will buy the game anyway, but I want to know if people play it online without having to pay the Live Gold. Is it possible?

    submitted by /u/nicbsc
    [link] [comments]

    Hiw do I delete profiles?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:24 PM PST

    This has been driving me nuts. I've looked everywhere in settings but I cant see any option to delete profiles. My son has made several profiles with silly usernames and I want to delete them.

    submitted by /u/empty_toilet_roll
    [link] [comments]

    New Xbox 360 User

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:46 AM PST

    Hi, I've never had Xbox before and have picked up a 360 and had some questions.

    I won't be getting Xbox live, but is there a way to check if the console is banned if I ever decide to use it online?

    I got the Xbox 360 S, in black gloss. Is there any technical difference between this model and the black matte?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/jay81uk
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 S Vibration Noise

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:51 PM PST

    Hi, just got my first Xbox but the vibration noise is awful. When you pick it up and hold it, it stops?

    Any ideas and tips as to how to fix it?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/jay81uk
    [link] [comments]

    Connecting to wifi without adapter (Original xbox 360, no built in wifi)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:20 AM PST

    I dont have an adapter, cant find them anywhere, but apparently theres a way to connect the original xbox 360 to your wifi with a computer. Could someone help and tell what I need to do make it work? Ethernet cable and do something on the PC? Help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Helevetin_nopee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment