• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    Xbox - Xbox Game Studios

    Xbox - Xbox Game Studios


    Xbox Game Studios

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Becareful with fake Xbox accounts

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:19 PM PST

    The Xbox dashboard, a visual history.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:48 AM PST

    Ori And The Will Of The Wisps - First 20 Minutes Of Gameplay

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:59 AM PST

    Changing xbox dashboard background (custom)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:56 PM PST

    Is there any way to change your background on the app or the console without having a usb to transfer the files? Any ideas out there or is that the only way.

    submitted by /u/RENO-420
    [link] [comments]

    Ori and the Will of the Wisps: A big and beautiful world, with the gameplay to match it

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:55 AM PST

    Origin Xbox issues and help

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Before this starts, I am NOT modifying this console, only repairing it, just thought I'd make that clear in case this is an official microsoft page and someone deletes this post just because of a console problem i have!

    Ok, a few years ago, my old Xbox stopped reading disks, the only way to open the tray was to repeatedly tap the top, which would eventually open it, but I'm guessing I've done one tap/knock too many, as it doesn't seem to read any CD anymore, even a brand new, out the packet music CD, so, as there is no warranty on it anymore, i pretty much opened it up to clear any dust or anything with some compressed air (used gently) and some special cloths and cotton buds, it turns on fine, just doesn't load CDs, now, people have said "get a new one and swap hard drives!" Or "get a new one and swap the CD drives!" BUT, would the new console work if i swapped it's hard drive with mine? And also, would the old console work with a different CD drive? As my current one has a Toshiba-Samsung CD drive (or SDG-605) and the entire list is Philips, Toshiba-Samsung, Hitachi-LG and Thompson, so..... Any help? As i want to get it going again just for nostalgia sake (mine is the See through/silver one, whether it matters or not I don't know)

    And sorry about the beginning, i just really want it to work

    submitted by /u/WelshWolfie
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefront 2 telling me my wireless connection is poor - I'm hard wired.....

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Is there any way to fix this? There's an icon up in the top right that keeps changing and displaying text on my screen about my wireless connection, but my X1X is hard wired to my router, which has full signal. Double checked settings and it is indeed using the wired connection. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't flash a multiple lines of text in the corder saying "Your wireless connection is poor - you may experience problems during gameplay" or something every time it goes from 3 bars down to 2. My wired connection is 40 Mb/s, so it's more than fast enough, but I can't get this to go away.

    submitted by /u/Pastoolio91
    [link] [comments]

    Girlfriend got a notification saying so and so added her as a friend

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:03 PM PST

    How does Xbox work? She got a notification than an ex of hers added her as a friend. But don't you have to add them or follow them first and then have them follow you for them to be added as a friend?

    submitted by /u/wickedywackn
    [link] [comments]

    Hello Xbox, I'm a newbie here!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:06 AM PST

    I just bought my second console this morning, the Xbox One X, first being a PS4 Pro, but any way, I'm really happy to be apart of the Xbox family! Any games you recommend, tips? Im also looking to make some friends so drop your gamertag in the comments! Love you Xbox!

    submitted by /u/defavltid
    [link] [comments]

    Any recommendations fir the game pass?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:43 PM PST

    I'm looking for something good fir the Xbox game pass.

    submitted by /u/hecker421
    [link] [comments]

    FUSER - OFFICIAL ANNOUNCE TRAILER

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:09 AM PST

    How to cancel an expired xbox game pass ultimate subscription?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:40 AM PST

    In November I subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate using a promotion that gave you 3 months for a very good price, it seems that I forgot to deactivate the automatic renewal and now it marks me that the payment cannot be renewed and I don't know how to cancel it, what can I do?

    submitted by /u/eral996
    [link] [comments]

    Games won't update or download

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Hi guys I'm trying to download a game and update my apps but the constantly stick on updating or installation stopped iv tried everything from deleting game data to as far as factory resetting my Xbox if there's anything that people could help with that would be great thanks P.s sorry for no punctuation got called out for it

    submitted by /u/Cm68m04
    [link] [comments]

    Has there been any “Halo” edition Lockhart teasers?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:12 PM PST

    Just wondering if anyone has info on rumors or anything like that that I missed..

    submitted by /u/Rise_up_Dirty_Birds
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Sound

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:24 AM PST

    My Xbox Party sound comes through my headset but game sound comes through my TV speakers. I can't find a fix for this. Can someone link videos or explain how to fix this

    submitted by /u/zwrobinson
    [link] [comments]

    New Controller Advice

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:31 PM PST

    I'm looking to replace an Elite controller that is worn out and I realize the only feature of the elite I really care about is the swapable sticks, specifically I like the rounded out ones as the standard ones irritate my thumbs. Amazon has a bunch of different stick covers, I'm looking for guidance from anyone who uses one they like so I don't waste my money. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/SmellyCherub
    [link] [comments]

    February update installation

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:26 AM PST

    The February update is out. When turning on the console, it doesn't install/download.

    I assume when I shutdown or restart my console, it will detect the update and install it.

    submitted by /u/Samta752
    [link] [comments]

    YAKUZA 0 officially released

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:33 PM PST

    Forgodsake - when are they gonna remove the Paypal/creditcard requirement for claiming gold games for xbox 360 on xbox one ?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:41 AM PST

    is there any info on ms backend on when they are planning to remove this stupid requirement of having an creditcard or paypal account linked to your xbo account in order to be able to claim an download an 360 game to your xbox one ?? it is 2020 - you should assume they do HAVE the tools/means to make this a lot easier

    submitted by /u/SingingCoyote13
    [link] [comments]

    Subscription Past Due

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:37 AM PST

    Okay so I have been subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate for a few months now (had Xbox live for over 5 years). I had to renew my credit card last month and forgot to change the expiration date of the card on my Xbox. Well my subscription was listed as past due, no big deal right? Well no, when I try to pay the past due balance it tells me something went wrong on Microsoft's end, I've contacted them for the past 10 days with no luck. The company help is a joke. Any tips or advice from anyone that's been in this situation?

    submitted by /u/jakeizzle18
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox for online safety

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:46 AM PST

    Xbox for online safety

    Hello, I am a student and I am doing a project on sexual predators and how they use the internet to exploit children. I have spoke to multiple employees and they all told me to post ideas I have for the platform here on this page. I am a huge fan of the family system and the microsoft families platform is genius, but almost no kids are actually on it. Even a veteran Microsoft employee would be able to tell you how kids do lie about their age to create an account. I believe microsoft and xbox NEED some sort of vetting process including an ID scan. It is way too easy to talk to a child nowadays. With some people all you must do is click a button and "bam" your talking to a child. Please help me make Xbox a happier and safer community. Thank you for your time.

    https://preview.redd.it/bqdyqs5claj41.png?width=1168&format=png&auto=webp&s=8ed4f6797cf370a51587f35f2f19ec73591ef7d7

    submitted by /u/mwatner
    [link] [comments]

    Help out with HD

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:36 AM PST

    I have an XBox 1 with 2 external HD's. Monday night Played a game that was installed on the drive I will be explaining. No problems. Turn off and go to bed. Last night I boot up had to log in (which was strange) and that 4gig drive wont show?! I plug/unplug, reboot/hard reboot several times. Plugged it into 3 different computers and that drive still wont show up. The sound goes off when it plugs into the PC's but will not show up as anything. I can tell it is spinning and vibrating so I know it is working. Any idea's from you smart people? Am I beating a dead horse at this point? Cut losses and buy another?

    I bought off amazon of May of 2019. Ill look to see if anything can be done.

    Thanks in advance for any help!

    submitted by /u/SpideyBD
    [link] [comments]

    Where are the 'Play Later' titles located?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:15 AM PST

    I just updated to the new dash. I added a few games to "Play Later" vs downloading them right now, but I cannot find where those games are at on the new dash. Can someone point me to where they should be?

    submitted by /u/FutureApe3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment