• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    Xbox - Xbox as an ecosystem is underrated

    Xbox - Xbox as an ecosystem is underrated


    Xbox as an ecosystem is underrated

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:46 AM PST

    Its no secret that the xbox one didn't do so well mainly due to the launch and been rebuilding since

    But the ecosystem of it is one of the best things and its come a long way

    Xbox one cloud saves so you can access game saves on any console or pc if compatible and carry on

    Play anywhere 2 copies for 1 price. Xbox and pc and crossplay

    Backwards compatability efforts with 360 and OG games even pushing resolution to 4k on some and just run better

    Controllers work across xbox one and series x. So even the new works on the old

    Game pass ultimate library of games for console pc and xbox gold

    So the xbox console might not see 360 numbers again but the accessibility is crazy value

    The play anywhere might even extend to next gen. So xbox copy covers xbox one series x and pc

    Excited to see what they do next

    submitted by /u/lcg22
    [link] [comments]

    Dang, it’s been a minute

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:26 PM PST

    Just noticing that it looks like a mix of both of these controllers. Hopefully it has a option for back buttons or Paddles.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:46 AM PST

    If you changed your Game Pass plan to charge daily, it looks like it has been reverted.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:50 PM PST

    PSA: Xbox Game Pass Daily ($0.05) Plan - Message from XBL & Free 14 Days of Game Pass Ultimate

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:26 PM PST

    Just posting this as a PSA, I was one of the people who managed to get in on the $0.05/day plan for Xbox Game Pass which was swiftly removed by Microsoft as it was likely an error.

    However this ended up glitching some people's accounts and they were unable to modify or cancel their subscriptions to Game Pass.

    Today I received a message on XBL about this plan, stating it was removed, and my account has been officially reverted to the plan it was on before (no time lost, by the way) and I was also given a code for an additional 14 Days of Game Pass Ultimate.

    Check your XBL messages if you were one of the few that got in on the daily plan before it was removed.

    submitted by /u/Vinny-Hardeo
    [link] [comments]

    Halo MCC

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:49 AM PST

    Is buying Halo Master Chief Collection worth it? I've never played the Halo games and I was wondering if buying the collection is better than buying the originals.

    submitted by /u/Pennywise-Wu-Ha
    [link] [comments]

    Phantasy Star Online 2 - Beta testing begins Feb 7th!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:39 AM PST

    Xbox controller firmware update powers off One X

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:13 PM PST

    I updated my Xbox controller firmware trying to play minecraft with my boy on OG Xbox, OG demanded an update otherwise controller wouldn't respond. It's my One X controller. Minecraft was fine, but reconnecting that same controller back to my One X turns the Xbox One X off. I've hard reset the Xbox a few times from cold; connecting the pad either wirelessly or via USB powers the Xbox off within 5 seconds.

    Can I reset the firmware on this controller? I modded it with paddles so don't want to switch it out if possible. Other pads are fine

    Thanks all DVD

    submitted by /u/uWonBiDVD
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox game pass for PC.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Guys, so i am living in a country without support for game pass, but i had a xbox one, bought the first time a ultimate subscription and now i am sharing a ultimate subscription with one of my friends. I connected his account the xbox app and i can only download games through the microsoft store, not the app itself, and after i download the game i just switch the profile. I dont know if this is a bug or you can share with one person a subscription. Now, my friends subscription will expire and i want to buy on my account again, but i dont own a console at the moment and it tells me:

    Try a different way to pay

    Or change your Microsoft Store region. The region where your payment method was issued and your Microsoft Store region need to match.

    Is there a way to make it work?

    submitted by /u/Auch32
    [link] [comments]

    What is NAT Type and why should I care?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:57 AM PST

    Here's the deal: we're moving to our dream home across town and are in the process of closing. However, we just learned that area doesn't have any broadband internet options. Our only internet will be hotspots with our phones or getting a portable wifi router (which would also use cell towers).

    We tested the connection at that address using our phone as a hotspot and were able to connect an Xbox and game play seemed solid. Speed is great. However, NAT Type says "Strict" at the new house (as opposed to being "Open" at our current one). Can anyone help me figure out if this will be an issue? What's the difference in layman's terms and how does it affect actual playing?

    Games played the most at our house:
    Minecraft
    GTA V
    Fortnite
    Sea of Thieves
    Fallout 76

    submitted by /u/geeklush
    [link] [comments]

    Changing location/time trick

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:53 PM PST

    Does it no longer work changing it? Cause I'm trying to play a game that releases tomorrow and it says I'm too early Even though my Xbox thinks it's 10:54 on the 28th.

    submitted by /u/LukeShaggyJones
    [link] [comments]

    I got Xcloud working on the fire tv

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:52 PM PST

    Anyone here got a Razer Wolverine Ultimate controller?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:24 PM PST

    If so, what's it like? Is the build quality good? Have you had any issues?

    Also, does it have the same feature as the stereo headset adapter built into it - i.e. can you change the volume, change the balance between game sounds and voice/party chat, and mute your mic, all with buttons on the controller itself?

    submitted by /u/SigmaTheDJ
    [link] [comments]

    buying xbox one s off Craigslist?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:29 AM PST

    someone is trying to sell a "brand new sealed" xbox one s star wars jedi fallen order bundle

    is there any way for me to make sure that it really has never been opened/used before?

    thanks for any input

    submitted by /u/icex7
    [link] [comments]

    How do you remove someone from game share?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:06 AM PST

    I've been gamesharing with someone for a long time and I want to remove them so it doesn't share anymore. how do I go about this?

    submitted by /u/TooLateToPush
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox live issues

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:43 AM PST

    I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live in multiple games. I've gone from resetting my router to hard resetting my Xbox, all the way to factory resetting my Xbox, but I'm still having problems. If anyone knows why this is the case, I'd appreciate your help :)

    submitted by /u/MemesAndGames03
    [link] [comments]

    Midnight club

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:30 AM PST

    Hello gamers I have a question to ask you guys and girls why can I not play midnight club on my Xbox.When I try to buy the game it says this offer is not valid I your region please help me as I want to play this game because I have childhood memories playing this game

    submitted by /u/niceeguyleo
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Beta PC App Not Showing Both My Xbox Play Anywhere Titles??

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Xbox Beta PC App Not Showing Both My Xbox Play Anywhere Titles??

    As the title suggestions the Xbox Beta PC app is not showing all my games, unlike the Xbox Console Companion, which also shows my Xbox 360 games.. is this beta app for game pass games only??

    https://preview.redd.it/daxtsx177dd41.jpg?width=639&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3b239f01aea64e16528208f665914abce82f1adb

    submitted by /u/ASCiiDiTY
    [link] [comments]

    If I buy a game and my friends download my profile can they install and play that game?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:13 AM PST

    Game in question here is dark souls 3 deluxe edition

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/CLAPPYBIRD1950
    [link] [comments]

    How much would I be able to get for my Xbox one S 500gb console (no controller)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Console, Box, All wires, GTA V, Rocket League, Dirt 4, COD BO3, Watchdogs 2, UFC 3.

    submitted by /u/JapaneseKoiCarp
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One X + Razer Ripsaw HD

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:37 AM PST

    Anyone using it? I want to buy RRHD to capture gameplay and I wonder if I can control it with console gamepad like DVR. Or it works on PC only?

    submitted by /u/wanderux
    [link] [comments]

    Reviving a dead Xbox 360 S (MW3)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:22 AM PST

    I've been digging through YouTube and google and have found no results on how to fix an RROD on a 360 S (I've seen claims stating the S can't RROD) but a friend of mine got a MW3 360 S from his girlfriend and it starts up to a RROD with no display, fans seem to work fine but the HDMI port is a bit loose feeling (Not sure if it's broken or wobbly) i know the MW3 edition may not be very rare yet but I'd hate to see it be dead forever

    Anyone have any suggestions? (I don't have any images at the moment)

    (I put dead in the title and realized it's not necessarily dead just has some issue or issues)

    submitted by /u/iDSR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment