• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!


    Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Hello Xbox One Fans!

    It's your friendly AutoModerator here, inviting you to post pictures and videos of your newest creations and victories.

    Post pictures of paint jobs, custom controllers, battlestations, Achievements, Gamerscore, Pins - It's all fair game today!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass Twitter is building up hype for February game announcements...any hopes & dreams for what they add next month?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:23 AM PST

    Was able to get the xCloud App to run on my Fire Stick

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:06 AM PST

    Anybody know why this is happening? It is literally brand new power brick

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:24 PM PST

    Game Pass Ultimate 14-Day Trial for anyone who wants it

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:06 PM PST

    Is there a way i can clean my headphone port in my controller? I used a flashlight and it is very dirty inside it. Headset works with everything but controller

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:49 AM PST

    I bought COD Black Ops digitally on 360 but will not let me play on Xbox One, only gives me option to purchase again. No other games do this. Any idea why??

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:07 PM PST

    Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Every single other backwards compatible game that I digitally purchased is accessible through the Xbox One store, it recognizes its already purchased. This one game is the exception.

    submitted by /u/MyUnclesALawyer
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny freebie - Refunct

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:36 AM PST

    I had a buck left on a gift card that was about to expire, so here's Refunct(7593)(1243925)(TnL5HPStwNw-9Z34IRTlGX2Y8T3yqg9Hzg)()&ranMID=24542&ranEAID=TnL5HPStwNw&ranSiteID=TnL5HPStwNw-9Z34IRTlGX2Y8T3yqg9Hzg&epi=TnL5HPStwNw-9Z34IRTlGX2Y8T3yqg9Hzg&irgwc=1&irclickid=_rqdcj6ukiwkfrglhxc1u9inwzv2xlgakrgg39ck100&activetab=pivot:overviewtab) for somebody to enjoy. It's about thirty minutes of pretty decent first-person platforming. Have fun.

    PapaKiloMikeXrayNine-
    FoxtrotThreeDeltaCharlieGolf-
    FoxtrotTangoGolfMikePapa-
    FourCharlieCharlieTwoFoxtrot-
    NineTangoNineFourZulu

    submitted by /u/ISureHateMyCat
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One S All Digital - Audio Hiccups?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:45 PM PST

    Hopefully this is the right place to post this... I bought an Xbox One S All Digital a couple of months ago, and ever since I got it I notice occasional audio hiccups (it sort of sounds like a CD skipping in an old portable CD player that has been bumped) where in game music or a sound effect will replay the previous second of audio at seemingly random.

    I've had this happen in almost every game I've played since buying it including Forza 3, Outer Wilds and Outer Worlds... In Forza this happened a lot with the music, in Outer Worlds with the door sound opening sound effects, it seemed to happen more in certain areas.

    I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this or had some sort of a suggested fix?

    submitted by /u/major_glory_v2
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox randomly disconnects from internet

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Everything works fine and then the internet for the Xbox just turns off, for no reason everything else connected to the same internet works just fine but the Xbox just stops working. I want to fix this because it happens a good 2 times a day

    submitted by /u/ThatRandomPerson3341
    [link] [comments]

    Can anybody tell me what this error code means? I can’t find it anywhere, and I can’t connect either my computer or phone to the Xbox One.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:09 PM PST

    Adding account taking a while

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:48 PM PST

    So I'm trying to add an account onto my Xbox, it's already got a gamertag and everything, it's taking a while after I enter the email and password and doesn't have a loading symbol or anything... Do I just wait?

    submitted by /u/l_Sanguine_l
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard & Mouse

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:47 PM PST

    So I'm browsing the internet looking for games to play with a K&M and half the fucking games ON MICROSOFTS LIST aren't even compatible. Wtf. So is Microsoft just lying to us now lmao?

    submitted by /u/BBmc1029
    [link] [comments]

    Is this able to play on the Xbox One through backwards compatibility. Has anyone ever played it on their Xbox one before. I don’t want to buy it just to find out it doesn’t work

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:44 PM PST

    My gamertag wont change

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:41 PM PST

    I spent the 10$ to get my xbox name changed, its been hours since the purchase and my name still hasn't changed?

    submitted by /u/Elundis7
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one s

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:37 PM PST

    My Xbox one s is making constant noises when off, I bought it last week, should I worry?

    submitted by /u/steveymemeson
    [link] [comments]

    Games With Gold Question

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:41 PM PST

    I have Xbox Live Gold and I was wondering if the free games we got for January are permeant or temporary as long as you have the membership. There's Xbox one games and Xbox 360 games in the offer.

    submitted by /u/ThunderstruckYT
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know where you can buy Xbox abxy buttons with custom images?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:50 PM PST

    Like if I want to super customize my controller and want to design my own ABXY buttons, where could I find that?

    Edit: I have already spent hours looking, don't tell me to just google it

    submitted by /u/GardnerIsTheGOAT
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to hear the game while in a party on discord

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:06 PM PST

    I'm trying to play with my buddy on pc on Call of duty and was wondering if there's a way to hear the game through my headset and not just his voice.

    submitted by /u/Miles_5280
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X forward compatability

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:57 PM PST

    Does anyone know if our external hard drives and SSD's will be forward compatible on the Xbox Series X? I do t want to have to buy another 8tb hard drive for the series X when it comes out.

    submitted by /u/ROJASRAM1995
    [link] [comments]

    Slow Xbox One S Digital

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:56 PM PST

    I got an All Digital about a month ago and recently it became really laggy and slow. I'll press the home button and it will disable game controls and finally display the menu after about 10 seconds if ever. Sometimes it will cause games to lose audio. Is there something I can do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/SteaIthyPanda
    [link] [comments]

    Home account change amount

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:52 PM PST

    How many times can I change My Home Xbox (different accounts on the same Xbox)

    submitted by /u/endergolem909
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone found a workaround for connecting their console to a hotel tv when the HDMI is disabled?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:35 PM PST

    My hotels TV is locked in hotel content only mode so I can't change inputs. Has anyone found a workaround for this? If it helps, the tv is LG.

    Also, I have a Dell laptop. Can I connect my Xbox to that? I can't find anything on google. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/spilledmind
    [link] [comments]

    I just started the game about 10 minutes ago. This was on idle screen. Must be a short game ��

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:47 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment