• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    Xbox 360 - I got this bad boy yesterday! Definitely gonna enjoy the HL2 trilogy, but I do want to play TF2. Anyone up for a round?

    Xbox 360 - I got this bad boy yesterday! Definitely gonna enjoy the HL2 trilogy, but I do want to play TF2. Anyone up for a round?


    I got this bad boy yesterday! Definitely gonna enjoy the HL2 trilogy, but I do want to play TF2. Anyone up for a round?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Todays thrift store haul

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:28 PM PST

    What games can I play besides Forza 3 ��

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:01 AM PST

    Just got Akai Katana and a power supply and 250GB hard drive to startup again with the Xbox collection.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:34 PM PST

    Played some JAM with my son today who loved playing as Kobe!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Getting Games off an Original Xbox Development Kit | MVG

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:06 AM PST

    So anyways. My Xbox 360 slims power brick is orange but when I turn on the Xbox it turns red and the Xbox turns back off.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:52 PM PST

    Then when I unplug the brick and plug it back in, it is orange. Can somebody help?

    submitted by /u/TykoiOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 E RGH

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:49 PM PST

    I've got an Xbox 360 E which I want to mod and I want to know if it's possible. The manufacturer date is 2013-09-08, it is also a PAL console.

    submitted by /u/JigTheFig
    [link] [comments]

    Audio problem. Is my tv or my 360?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:31 PM PST

    Some games screw the audio on my tv, I.e guitar hero and cod. The game acts like my tv is surrounding but its stereo. Its really annoying not being able to hear what's going on on my left cuz the sound is close to muted. The games that have this issue are old and have no option for me to change to stereo. I was wondering if anyone has gone thru the same problem and what did you do to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Kiuji-senpai
    [link] [comments]

    System link racing titles

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:37 AM PST

    I know there is forza 3 for multiscreen play but what other games are out there does anyone know? Been looking but very little information on the web.

    submitted by /u/ZigZag_420
    [link] [comments]

    360 Backwards Compatible Game Servers??

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:03 AM PST

    I think I know my answer which is "unlikely", but with a lot of games now being backwards compatible on Xbox one, will they be putting any servers back up for games like NBA Jam: On Fire Edition (EA title)?

    submitted by /u/ASCiiDiTY
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the Pizza Hut app on Xbox 360?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:06 PM PST

    Does it still work?

    submitted by /u/GiantDialga
    [link] [comments]

    Picked up x360 slim today but can’t connect to live..

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:56 AM PST

    Hey I picked up used xbox 360 slim today just to play some old games, tried downloading my profile and i just cant connect to internet. Everytime i try to do test connection it connects to network and then fails everytime at internet. I tried everything, resetting router, opening ports. Nothing works. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/blacklisted1G
    [link] [comments]

    Any one want the female version of the avatar master chief suit, halo reach anniversary map packs or a 2 day gold trial, just opened my original halo anniversary and found the cards on them.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment