• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Xbox One - Tech Tuesday!

    Xbox One - Tech Tuesday!


    Tech Tuesday!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Hello Xbox One Fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. I'd like to invite you all to discuss any tech peripherals you have, are thinking of getting, have some questions about or need a recommendation.

    This is the place to chat about monitors, TVs, headphones, hard drives and any other peripherals to plug your Xbox One into.

    For the rest of my weekly posts, check out the scheduled posts list!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ori & the Will of the Wisps has gone gold!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:24 AM PST

    DOOM Eternal Will Have No Microtransactions Creative Director Confirms

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:18 AM PST

    Xbox Live Games with Gold February 2020

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Made it to 200k gamerscore last night!!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:15 PM PST

    The Behemoth is announcing a new game Thursday at 5pm PT !!!!!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:19 PM PST

    The Rainway for Xbox Beta Is Here (stream your PC games to your Xbox One)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:10 AM PST

    Been sitting on this extra digital copy for a couple months. So best Star Wars joke in the next 24hrs can have it

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:46 PM PST

    Tip : Background music too loud even on Spotify Xbox's lowest setting? Use Spotify app on your phone for an extra volume slider.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:15 AM PST

    Phil Spencer prefers higher frame rates than resolution

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:00 AM PST

    Forza Feature Request: Spotify Integration

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:44 PM PST

    You know what's my favorite radio station? My "Liked Songs" playlist!

    Spotify is easily the most progressive streaming company that likes collaborating with other brands. Xbox already has a Spotify app, so linking your Spotify account with Forza should be straightforward. No need for complete features, just an in-game radio station that randomly streams your "Liked Songs" playlist. That's it. Simple!

    submitted by /u/USER_O1
    [link] [comments]

    Rockstar offering Gifts across Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption 2 Online

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:12 AM PST

    Phil Spencer tweets about meeting up with The Initiative and maybe hints that their new game is an existing IP

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:22 PM PST

    "Battle the forces of oblivion, conjure the memories of loved ones, and join them in the fight for your life". PC and Xbox One console exclusive Waking funded by ID@Xbox!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Tired of playing and being alone.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:50 PM PST

    I just want a ride or die friend. Tired of people just vanishing out of my life . I currently have nothing but time due to being anorexic , bipolar and recently losing my little sister in a car accident. I'm online every day. I'd love someone to spend that time with instead of switching between games every 15 mins and watching hours of documentaries on youtube/netflix.

    I mainly play apex legends but I also have bf1 , bf5, all of the cod's except the remaster of MW. GTA5 , rainbow 6 siege, forza 7 , the crew 2 , fallout 76 , diablo 3 , gears 5 , pubg , red dead 2 , star wars battlefront 1 and 2 , the division 1 and 2 and a few others . I'm 22 and from the isle of man UK. My GT is smashedeagle393 . I genuinely look forward to hearing from you and hopefully developing life long friendships. Peace be with you and thanks for taking the time to read ❤🤘

    submitted by /u/hopefulbrother97
    [link] [comments]

    Sources close to Capcom have told Eurogamer RE8 will indeed be a first-person title

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:12 PM PST

    Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Launch Trailer

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:49 AM PST

    New AMD Unknown APU Could be the Xbox Series S / Lockhart APU; More Powerful Than Expected - Rumor

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:31 AM PST

    AUS: Kayo Sports no longer in development for Xbox One

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:56 PM PST

    Launching on Xbox Game Pass influenced how Bleeding Edge was designed

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:20 AM PST

    2 accounts signed in at same time?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:03 AM PST

    Hello, fellow gamers! So I recently bought my first Xbox (switched from ps4) and I was just curious as to why it's possible to be signed into 2 accounts simultaneously in one Xbox One? I set my girlfriend up with her own account, and when Switching Users to her account, it keeps me logged in. It just became a little problem when we tried playing Ark together, for the first time, (me on pc, her on Xbox) and it wouldn't let her play the game cause I was still logged into my account on the Xbox as well as trying to log into the PC. So I manually logged off of Xbox once I figured out that that was the problem. It's not really a big deal, I was just curious and couldn't find any answers online. Hope y'all could help! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AugustsVeryOwn10
    [link] [comments]

    Indi game "Mosaic" installed with a save game?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:31 AM PST

    I just paid for & installed it to find the continue option available picked it and the game started as you are leaving the house, anyone else had this happen?

    submitted by /u/solmark1
    [link] [comments]

    Play multiplayer games from internal SSD disk on OG Xbox One?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:42 PM PST

    Hello! Finally I have changed the internal disk for an SSD because it was failing and now my Xbox One OG is having a second life, I have been reading that is recommended leaving large or most played games on SSD discs, for example the sandbox.

    The problem is that normally these types of games are multiplayer, such as Overwatch, and many go together (sandbox and multiplayer) for example Forza Horizon 4 or GTA V.

    Would it be risky to play these type of games online in a internal SSD for a possible ban?

    Basically because it can be considered an advantage over other players, like to choose an overwatch character faster than another person, for example.

    In some way, you could easily do this with an external hard drive and in an even easier way, but if it's risky, I think I prefer to use them from my external HDD.

    By the way, do you damage a game disc inserted in your Xbox One if you move data from an external hard drive to the internal one and vice versa or if you install directly from the game disc to the SSD?

    For curiosity and save me time in game installations

    submitted by /u/AngelKH15
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment