• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 29, 2020

    Xbox - Found this unique Xbox 360 controller while cleaning out the church, what is this used for?

    Xbox - Found this unique Xbox 360 controller while cleaning out the church, what is this used for?


    Found this unique Xbox 360 controller while cleaning out the church, what is this used for?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:14 AM PST

    My pet parrot making the "Xbox on" sound

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:04 PM PST

    Anyone familiar with original Xbox mods? I got both of these for free. The one on top has an external board with wiring going into the case. I'm wondering what this mod is called so I can see what could be wrong. It boots to a "maintenance required" screen and the goes red and that's it.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:03 PM PST

    Signature in motherboard of 2001 Xbox (read comment of post)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:43 AM PST

    Xbox issue

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:42 AM PST

    My Xbox keeps trying to insert a disc when there is no disc inside, how do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Knyght-Errant
    [link] [comments]

    Original Xbox Blinx demo

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:42 AM PST

    When I was a kid I had a game on the Xbox that had Blinx the Time Sweeper as a demo on it. Does anyone know what that game could be? I've tried going to the wikipedia page and googling it but all I can find is discs that only had demos on them, this was a separate game that had Blinx on it.

    submitted by /u/decruzey
    [link] [comments]

    Enjoy this free trial!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:26 PM PST

    Deadzones

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:02 PM PST

    The controller I have been using has suddenly developed a drifting issue, and I have swapped to another that has a little bit of drift, but not enough that it will do anything outside of games. However, when I boot into games (such as GTA V) if I move the stick even slightly, it will stick in that direction on the y-axis, and it is very difficult to make stop. I have googled all over and cannot find anyone that doesn't say use the Xbox Accessories app (which doesn't work) or physically swap the sticks, which is not necessary for the small amount of drift it has. All I want to know is if I can change the deadzone either in game or by some xbox app, so it does not read light pressing.

    submitted by /u/Anonymous666404
    [link] [comments]

    Bill Gates and The Rock talking about Xbox

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Where to buy Xbox one s controller transparent shell for cheap?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:01 PM PST

    I have had many xbox controllers in my life, including one elite. After a few years my Elite broke down, but i didn't want to waste the parts. So i took 2 broken controllers and one elite, and i basically build one working controller from the parts, it's basically a normal controller but with elite swappable parts. now after a few months it needs some technical repair. But now i want to make the controller even more special and was wondering if you guys know where i can buy a transparent shell for a reasonable price? Thanks!

    Tl;dr Where to buy transparent shell for cheap

    submitted by /u/FBIsecretservice
    [link] [comments]

    Where did you get your controllers repaired?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:29 AM PST

    Tried to get on top of things and repair my sticky analog stick myself... ended up making things worse... twice...

    Are there any chains that have done good controller repair for you? Or have mailed it somewhere and had a good experience?

    Microsoft won't take mine now that I've done some fiddling on my own.

    submitted by /u/TheProLoser
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one elite controllers with large speakers

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:52 PM PST

    So I have first gen elite controller and a JBL eon power 10 that seem to be incompatible when used together via an aux cord. The speaker works fine with my normal xbox controller but refuses to output any sound when I plug the aux cord into the elite controller. Anyone know why this could be?

    submitted by /u/im_incapable
    [link] [comments]

    So using a longer/unofficial Microsoft brand power cable for my Xbox one s will actually kill it after a month of use. I heard some guys Xbox one x died because he used an unofficial brand cable. This sucks

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Xbox Series X controller

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Does anyone know if the controller will have a rechargable battery? I can't find any source that knows yet. And maybe that's because they haven't finalized it at this point. I'd imagine it would though. It'd be crazy to still have AA batteries.

    submitted by /u/NinjaGhost95
    [link] [comments]

    I’m concerned

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Does anyone know if the series x will be cross play with the one?

    submitted by /u/bubberchup
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Hump Day! Gears of War keys await!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:53 AM PST

    Just wanted to make someones day brighter. I'll upload a different key every few minutes.

    Gears of War Ultimate Edition - 6MKY9-RJDP7-KFF93-VDGX7-WVMMZ

    Gears of War 2 - 29VRP-XMDP4-X2YQT-HF99M-DCTRZ

    Gears of War 3 - []CKG6-JKGVG-C9HWY-Y2DRY-MW6H[]

    Okay, so the first letter in the code is the ray they send through us to see our bones . The last letter is that black and white stripped horse.

    Gears of War 4 and Gears of War 5: Ultimate Edition - The last letter in the code is again the first letter of the black and white stripped horse.

    PDTYG-RMPH7-2H3XV-F2GGT-VKPJ[]

    Edit 7:00EST: Going to hold off on the other two until later in the morning to give our West Coast brothers and sisters a chance.

    Edit: 11:30EST: Wasn't able to pick up the codes at lunch but I'll post them when I get home from class.

    Edit 5:10 EST - THANKS FOR THE PATIENCE GUYS. I KNOW THE TIME GAPS WERE FRUSTRATING! HAPPY GAMING! :D

    submitted by /u/FL4K0SAUR
    [link] [comments]

    USB Hub making Xbox go haywire?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:17 PM PST

    So I like to play Minecraft with my friends, but I'm mainly a PC person so I plug in my keyboard and mouse through a USB hub, as my other USB port is taken up by an SSD. Playing with it plugged in makes me lag out of parties and makes my game freeze every once and a while, while not using it is perfectly fine. Anyone have this problem?

    submitted by /u/Canadian_Cabinet
    [link] [comments]

    Check your emails! Xcloud preview is live in Canada!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:48 AM PST

    Just got my invite about 20 minutes ago. Woo hoo!

    submitted by /u/FemurOfTheDay
    [link] [comments]

    I Need Somebody To Tell Me How To Fix This

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:24 AM PST

    so, I was playing BorderLands 3 on my xbox one, and no its not a xbox one s or x its a standard one any way, the game crashed my xbox is still working but for some reason it wont read the disc now. i've tried doing a hard power cycle, unplugging it, and checking the disc its perfect clean I need Help please.

    submitted by /u/aidenohare
    [link] [comments]

    I am confused

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:55 PM PST

    So I was playing Rainbow 6 and I killed someone then teabagged them. They invited me to their party to trash talk and whatever then they were saying, "give him the turtle!" They somehow made my ping go to 4000 and I got booted from the game. My question is how did they do it and what is this "trolling" called?

    submitted by /u/classicbighead
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox360 Hard drive for PC use?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:35 AM PST

    Hey everyone

    First of all, I don't know a lot about technology etc so that's why I'm asking this question. I hope it isn't a stupid question.

    I'm not really using my xbox360 anymore but I'm wondering if I can use the xbox hard drive for my computer to save documents, pictures etc. I kinda don't want to throw away the xbox so I'm wondering if I could use some parts of the xbox.

    Thanks in advance for your answers!

    submitted by /u/OfficialVex
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me find this game?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:09 PM PST

    It was an old game on the 360 marketplace in like 2012. It had like a haunted castle with skeletons and shit and you had to play chess to progress the atmosphere was actually really cool but i cant find it ANYWHERE

    submitted by /u/HiechSouLs
    [link] [comments]

    Sea of Thieves, Minecraft, Fortnite (cosmetic). Third letter of the alphabet. Comment when redeemed.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:40 PM PST

    I had water leak directly into my Xbox One's top vent for more than 5 minutes. It's steadily working again, but I don't know what to do next.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:18 PM PST

    At around 11AM today, one of the pipes in my kitchen burst, and water was leaking into my room for longer than I realized. The water was leaking directly into the top vent of my XBOne, and I was scared as hell.

    I tipped it on it's side, and at least 2 cups worth of water poured out, and I was devastated. I grabbed a hair dryer and did my best to dry it off as much as I could, and left it for 3 hours. I plugged it in after 3 hours, and it was receiving power, shockingly. It would turn off after 2 seconds, but I was hopeful.

    After 12 hours, I turned it on, plugged it into my TV, and it stayed on for a least 30 seconds. The only immediate issue I could see was that the resolution was extremely low (black bars on the top and bottom, pixelated screen visibly) but no corruption was visible. I wasn't able to try a controller, but I imagine it would've worked fine.

    I'm not sure what to do next--the console then turned itself off after that time, and wouldn't stay on afterwards. I just unplugged it, and figured I'd post here.

    submitted by /u/AbsentHiya
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment