• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Xbox 360 - I got a lot of 15 consoles last fall. As a collector I’m glad I took a look at these 20gb hdd, they are stuffed with video and arcade games :D

    Xbox 360 - I got a lot of 15 consoles last fall. As a collector I’m glad I took a look at these 20gb hdd, they are stuffed with video and arcade games :D


    I got a lot of 15 consoles last fall. As a collector I’m glad I took a look at these 20gb hdd, they are stuffed with video and arcade games :D

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:45 AM PST

    My collection is growing.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:58 AM PST

    Anyone want to play Resident evil 5 coop all the way?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Looking for someone who wants to play re5 coop. Also am looking for raccoon city!! No mic needed, I don't have one but can use the Xbox app for voice or text. Gt: GenerallyMoral

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/GenerallyMoral
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Live Games With Gold For February 2020

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:03 AM PST

    XBOX 360 SLIM, No power except chime

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:59 PM PST

    Howdy! I recently got a Xbox 360 (slim) at a thrift store with a 250gb HDD. I only recently received a power adapter, but upon plugging it in, the power brick light stays Amber and when pressing the power button, it makes a chime and lights up but then fades back to dark. There also is no sign of display. I have gone as far as going to a game store and asking them to test it with their known good PSU and it did the same thing. Anything helps guys. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/yeahitszooku
    [link] [comments]

    Garage Sale Xbox 360 Haul

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:15 AM PST

    Garage Sale Xbox 360 Haul

    I just got a free xbox 360 from a friend at work last summer. I now have three consoles so you could say I have the bug. My wife found this great haul for me for $20 at a garage sale. I didn't know anyone else but this group that would share my excitement...

    https://preview.redd.it/p59hvv9v2jd41.jpg?width=751&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e03f114500d75474d6fc98a68a9fd8f6ab98a147

    submitted by /u/e900542
    [link] [comments]

    Fat 360 wifi questions

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:51 PM PST

    I have a fat 360, what are my choices for wifi adapters? Do I have to use the official adapters, or can I use any USB wifi adapter? My 360 will be moving into another room which is too far away from the router to use ethernet. Any suggestions for what to do

    submitted by /u/Xman2505
    [link] [comments]

    Can I move Xbox save games on Xbox 360 hard drive to Xbox Live?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:27 AM PST

    I played many Xbox games on Xbox 360 and have save games for them on the 360's hard drive. When I moved Xbox 360 save games to the Xbox Live Gold cloud for future use on Xbox One or Xbox Series X (Side note: Why doesn't Microsoft offer a one-button way to quickly move all save games on the hard drive to the cloud, as opposed to having to do them manually, one game at a time?), I could not do this with the Xbox save games. Are the saves stuck on the hard drive?

    submitted by /u/TMWNN
    [link] [comments]

    Best brands or types of batteries to be using on Xbox 360 controllers today?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:41 AM PST

    I've read some posts from a while back talking about OEM chargers and batteries but getting new ones is increasing hard to find. I'm in Canada so that makes shipping from the US trickier. Do you have any recommendations for batteries for controllers as well as other items like the guitars and drums? Cheap batteries just aren't doing it (they work fine for my Wii). Any recommendation on convention rechargeables or on the rechargeable backs, or even corded connections?

    submitted by /u/cwtguy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment