• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Xbox 360 - It’s time to pay my respects.

    Xbox 360 - It’s time to pay my respects.


    It’s time to pay my respects.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:28 PM PST

    My growing collection, looking for recommendations!!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:26 AM PST

    Worth it report the cheaters in old call of duty games?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:30 AM PST

    Marketplace (website) broken?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:52 PM PST

    Has anyone had problem buying/downloading games through the marketplace website? I have a gold subscription but everytime I try to get a game through the Games With Gold program on the website, although for free, it just stays processing (spinning green circle) after I confirm the purchase.

    I can only get the game through the console itself!

    Tried multiple browsers and removing+adding payment methods (although the game is free) with no change...

    submitted by /u/realbombastik
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:30 PM PST

    I just recently got and Xbox 360,I have made an Xbox live account and made it so everything is ok, but when I go to play online(With any game) it says I don't have the correct settings, please help.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TekeCBX
    [link] [comments]

    Picking up an Xbox 360 S today!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:42 AM PST

    Hey All,

    Long time Xbox fan and supporter. I remember the hype surrounding the launch of the Xbox 360! Listening to Major Nelson's podcast religiously and trying to read as much leaked info as possible. What a time! It's still my favorite console line.

    On day one I was able to nab a 360 Core console at my local target (waited in line 2AM until opening). Long story short after many red ring'd consoles and now have a One and One X I totally forgot about the 360.

    After watching some Modern Vintage Gamer on YT I decided to pick up an S model from the Facebook marketplace.

    Can't wait!

    submitted by /u/JTMx29
    [link] [comments]

    is discs not working a poblem of the console?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:25 AM PST

    my xbox is 4 years old, now nearly no game works works, i've bought more than 5 copies of dark souls and none of them worked all of them would freeze on a black screen, could that be a poblem on my xbox or only on the discs are bad ?

    submitted by /u/Cool_UsernamesTaken
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know where I can find a real wired 360 controller?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:38 AM PST

    The wired 360 is my favorite controller of all time and my last one finally broke. Anyone know any trusted sellers?

    submitted by /u/sanichegeman
    [link] [comments]

    Cant Find Game

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:47 PM PST

    I have been trying to figure out this game i think it was an indie or arcade it was like the 99¢ zombie game or something and i cant figure out the name and ive been wanting to find it out for awhile

    submitted by /u/IronicRetard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment