• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    Xbox - I’ve been having trouble with downloading free apps on xbox for a few weeks now. i’ve tried it on multiple accounts and have no restrictions but for some reason when i click “get” it just sits there and doesn’t do anything. plz help ty.

    Xbox - I’ve been having trouble with downloading free apps on xbox for a few weeks now. i’ve tried it on multiple accounts and have no restrictions but for some reason when i click “get” it just sits there and doesn’t do anything. plz help ty.


    I’ve been having trouble with downloading free apps on xbox for a few weeks now. i’ve tried it on multiple accounts and have no restrictions but for some reason when i click “get” it just sits there and doesn’t do anything. plz help ty.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:43 PM PST

    When does Microsoft start working on backwards compatible titles again?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 11:34 AM PST

    I want to play GTA Trilogy on X-Box One.

    submitted by /u/SebyCroft
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, Question why Xbox One X user interface is differed in differed regions? image below is UK region, Upper - Finland.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Not letting me buy Xbox 360 games

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:14 PM PST

    I just recently got an xbox one s and a 25$ gift card. I redeemed the code and went to buy skate 3. Is says "you have no valid payment options on this file. Microsoft account balances cannot be used in this purchase channel" I don't have a credit card, I couldn't think of anything except asking.

    submitted by /u/Giancarlo_05
    [link] [comments]

    Can't update Xbox Insider Hub, Microsoft Store, and Store Experience Host

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 11:33 AM PST

    They're forever stuck downloading at 0%.

    submitted by /u/WinterRune
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox is dying (Overdramatic I know)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:27 AM PST

    So, I've gotten the error code [0x8027025a] more times that I can count in the last day. I know it's the "took to long to start" error but, I happens with literally every game.

    Not only that but, my xbox has been so laggy and buggy too.

    Halp.

    submitted by /u/WavyTofu
    [link] [comments]

    Help me quantify how many more x's powerful is the Xbox One X vs ORIGINAL Xbox.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:03 PM PST

    If you could just slap a somewhat accurate number on it, how many times "more powerful" is the Xbox One X than the Original Xbox console? 10x? 25x? 50x?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RYANfromSILLYREVIEWS
    [link] [comments]

    Goodbye xbox, it’s been one hell of a journey :’(

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:11 AM PST

    I qestions and you have answers

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Im buying a console banned xbox one for a movie player or to play offline games will it affect ny xbox that isnt banned

    submitted by /u/m-i-l-l-e-r_t-i-m-e
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the download queue menu?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:17 PM PST

    I was downloading several games yesterday and wanted to check the queue. I could not find where to go to check what was downloading. Where can I find that I the new UI?

    submitted by /u/Shazzhy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to turn off Xbox achievements on the app from popping up on my phone?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:03 PM PST

    Weird, has anyone ever seen this before?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:52 PM PST

    you find a matches in the og cod 4 modern warfare on xbox 360?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:25 AM PST

    Because im not

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox white screen flash randomly

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:21 AM PST

    I'm getting random screen flashing on the screen it's only happens on the xbox i have samsung qled 2017 anyone help me

    submitted by /u/Amaan410
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favourite xbox original games and why?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:07 AM PST

    Question about moving accounts across Xbox consoles.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 05:29 AM PST

    Will make this as short as possible. My brother in law sold me his Xbox a little over a year ago (money issues) and I want to get him a new one as he's been having a rough time as of late and playing on an old PS2 he has.

    His account is still on the Xbox and he has a few games on it. However, the Xbox is registered on Microsoft website as mine.

    If I get him a new one, would he be able to transfer his account to the new one without messing up my Xbox? I have game pass and such as well as digital games and don't won't to lose them.

    submitted by /u/Stalked_Like_Corn
    [link] [comments]

    Demon inside

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:11 AM PST

    My xbox has been automatically turning on, it's done this a few times now. It happened about 10 minutes ago as I walked into my room. I didn't prompt it to turn on, nor do I have the Xbox app running in the background. Has anyone else experienced this? Why could it be happening?

    submitted by /u/cheesydiuqkh
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is Series X a new Xbox or an updated version of the One or a new generation system?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:14 AM PST

    Hello there, might be a silly question but I'm new to the Xbox scene! My friend gave me a One a couple of weeks ago for my birthday and since I noticed the xbox series x is coming out I'm confused if I should upgrade to the next gen system or continue with my S if it's on the xbox one line of products. Thanks in advance! :)

    submitted by /u/thebeocean
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Xbox One series X

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Hello,

    Do we know if I will be able to play Halo Infinite when it releases on my Xbox One, with friends who are on Xbox Series X? And will we be able to get in the same xbox live party?

    submitted by /u/Hylke10
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox game is installing underneath the app section instead of the game section and getting errors, please help?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:12 PM PST

    Xbox disc

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Does anyone know how to clean a Xbox disc?

    submitted by /u/AidenB2002
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys know what’s wrong? If so, can you help?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:30 PM PST

    I've tried troubleshooting for almost an hour. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:26 PM PST

    Sorry if this is a dumb questions. Buying a newer Xbox

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:22 PM PST

    I have an Xbox One. I'm looking at buying a new Xbox One X

    I'm a dad and don't play a ton of games mainly COD stuff. Anyway if I buy the new Xbox One X will I have to rebuy the new Modern Warfare game I just purchased at Christmas??? And the other 3-4 games I have installed ((all bought electronically/downloaded) I don't have the CDs is what I mean

    Suggestions? Not sure how that works when you buy a game and download it. Can you download it again?

    Thanks in advance for your help

    submitted by /u/ChangingFiveHundred
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment