• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Because other people were sharing, I thought, why not share mine? So here it is.

    Xbox 360 - Because other people were sharing, I thought, why not share mine? So here it is.


    Because other people were sharing, I thought, why not share mine? So here it is.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 11:12 AM PST

    My small game collection

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:30 PM PST

    Can’t purchase Xbox 360 games on Xbox.com anymore. When clicking on „buy“ it loads forever. On the console itself it works fine. Any tips?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 05:32 AM PST

    The DLC on the 360 marketplace should be cheaper.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:58 PM PST

    The games themselves can be picked up so cheaply now, it's frustrating how expensive some of the DLC still is after almost a decade in some cases. Surely Microsoft/the devs would make more sales this late in the game by pricing them reasonably.

    For example, I re-bought a copy of Bioshock 2 the other day (having sold my original one when it had some value) and I've never played the DLC. I was thinking I'd like to, until I saw the £7 price tag, 7 times the amount I payed for it. If it was £1/2 I would happily buy it, but I can't justify paying so much when the game cost me virtually nothing.

    At any rate, I suspect in a few years the marketplace won't be supported any more so maybe its time to offer DLC a bit more cheaply?

    I seriously doubt this will happen of course, but hey a boy can dream.

    submitted by /u/ziggywambe
    [link] [comments]

    What’s that noise?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Anybody know what determines whether a platinum hits box is green or grey?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 05:02 PM PST

    I am a collector and am looking if a Fallout new vegas platinum hits edition with white spine and grey box, and am wondering what determines weather its green or grey.

    submitted by /u/TrustedLandWhale941
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favourite childhood games?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:13 PM PST

    When i was a kid I loved Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts, and its still my favourite game of all time. I also loved family guy, stuntman icgnition and rango.

    edit: also epic mickey and disney universe were the shit

    submitted by /u/cooper240
    [link] [comments]

    Mw2 dead?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 05:54 AM PST

    I'm trying to play mw2 online but for the past few days but haven't been able to connect to a lobby. Have no issues with WAW tho which doesn't make sense. Anyone else able to play mw2 online?

    submitted by /u/shreddindude
    [link] [comments]

    I’m sure it’s been asked , but what is your favorite college football game ?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 05:59 PM PST

    I see that NCAA 14 is the favorite but I've also seen it's full of glitches . Im looking to play on my Xbox 360 . I would like to play a game with the least amount of glitches . More than likely I'll be playing dynasty but I'm not too familiar with the modes . Never played any college football games but just madden . Looking for your feedback on the best modes or game that was pure football that being fair progression on players, football plays , best recruiting . Thank you !

    submitted by /u/desert_fox88
    [link] [comments]

    Would a 3.7v li-ion battery work on a wireless controller?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:38 AM PST

    Hi, title says it all, i've searched but didn't find any precise info. All i want to know is if a 3.7v li-ion battery would fry my controller or not, cause i didn't know max input voltage.

    Thanks to anyone who can help and sorry for my terrible english.

    submitted by /u/Dovita
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to get the blades dashboard on a jasper v2?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 05:37 AM PST

    I know I need to mod it, but is there any way I can get it to run the blades? I dont need it to play online either.

    submitted by /u/FluxIndicator
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for games.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:36 AM PST

    I just recently started collecting for the Xbox 360. I grew up playing it and I sold all my Xbox 360 stuff a long time ago. Recently I bought it again for nostalgia and because a lot of the games still hold up. I want to get any suggestions for fun Xbox 360 games. (I like just about every genre except RPGs)

    Here's the list of games that I own

    • Assassin's Creed

    • Bioshock

    • Call of Duty Black Ops

    • Dead Rising

    • Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

    • Guitar Hero World Tour

    • Lego Batman

    • NBA Live '06

    • Quake 4

    • Sleeping Dogs

    • Skate 3

    • Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

    submitted by /u/TheDaddyPatty
    [link] [comments]

    Hello everyone on r/Xbox360! I've just made a GTA V Montage and have put alot of effort into it. Could you please check it out?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:31 AM PST

    Do people still play online on aliens colonel marines? And another question do I still have to pay for the online gameplay?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:36 PM PST

    I'm sorry this is my first console and I wanted something cheap

    submitted by /u/HighAfTrex
    [link] [comments]

    300$ buck omg ��

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:08 AM PST

    you find a matches in the og cod 4 modern warfare on xbox 360?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:24 AM PST

    Because im not

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment