• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Xbox One - TrueAchievements #MyDecadeOnXbox megathread

    Xbox One - TrueAchievements #MyDecadeOnXbox megathread


    TrueAchievements #MyDecadeOnXbox megathread

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:51 AM PST

    To help celebrate the last decade of Xbox, TrueAchievements launched a #MyDecadeOnXbox feature.

    If you'd like to share your result to the community, post your results here!

    https://www.trueachievements.com/decade

    submitted by /u/XboxModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Brazil released a line of official Xbox School Gear

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:33 AM PST

    I hate the lack of Bluetooth support on the Xbox one, we should be able to use any wireless headphones on next gen like this

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:59 PM PST

    I’ve been away from home unexpectedly for the last few days and I think my dog is mad. RIP.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:17 PM PST

    NHS chief says loot boxes are "setting kids up for addiction" to gambling

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:34 AM PST

    Not sure if anyone else here is still interested in the "ancient" current gen stuff, but XDK spotted at PAX South!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:13 PM PST

    There was rumblings a few weeks ago on forums that Zenimax might sell Bethesda and then insiders that I follow on youtube stated they got DMs from their sources stating that Bethesda might be open to being sold. Now Ryan puts out this tweet as speculation. What's your opinions on MS gettingBethesda?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Trying to play my XB1X makes my TV look like I'm trying to watch titties in the 90's.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:25 PM PST

    What is this part of the controller called? I need to buy a replacement and cant find it.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:53 PM PST

    Can't download games all of a sudden ?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:46 PM PST

    Anyone else having issues downloading games ? Nothing will download for me and I'm not sure why. Says a network error but im not having any ? Lol

    submitted by /u/TheLordImlerith
    [link] [comments]

    Shout out to game pass

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:08 PM PST

    I'm playing the Witcher 3 for the second time, and I'm having way better of a time than my first. I understand the game enough to really do whatever I want. Gamepass always has had good games, and a crazy variety. I think it's cool that they are getting all the gaming communities to unite in one subscription service. That's all, Carry on.

    submitted by /u/Ganjaleaves
    [link] [comments]

    Take-Two is reportedly pressuring Rockstar Games to return to their more frequent game release schedule.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:24 PM PST

    14 day game pass ultimate trial. I’m not a new subscriber so somebody take it!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:08 PM PST

    Thanks to xCloud/console streaming I managed to use this 360 headset again through my phone Bluetooth

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:21 AM PST

    14 Day Ultimate Pass. Have fun!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Anyone able to help out, i am unable to install any game what so ever from the store, when ever I try to install a game it either when load in the queue or it’ll say ‘Installation Stopped’ anyone know what to do. (All my games and data go to my external hard drive

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:52 PM PST

    Xbox Support on Twitter - Aware of issues

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:24 AM PST

    PSA Canadians: The White Xbox One X is currently on sale for 299 at EB Games.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:15 AM PST

    No joke there guys. $300 for the One X, I just picked up the console myself. It should last quite a few more years, so it's a good price to pick it up for if you want to wait for new gen consoles to go down in price.

    Hurry though, the guy at my eb games said the sale just started today, and they only had 4 in stock. The rest of the console bundles are on sale too, I think the NBA bundle is 399.

    submitted by /u/gsauce8
    [link] [comments]

    My brothers xbox keeps saying this even when i have a disc in, can i get some help please? Im trying to play minecraft. Sorry for bad quality.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Trying to play halo: combat evolved anniversary edition (xbox360) on XboxOne, but my XboxOne profile won’t work...any suggestions?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:18 PM PST

    Microsoft rewards app on xbox

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:33 AM PST

    I just want to know if is this is happening with everyone or is it just me. Today the microsoft rewards app on xbox stopped working it just didn't open. So i unisntalled it and tryed to get it from the xbox store but it didn't let me do that either. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/GurpreetGamer9
    [link] [comments]

    Headphones on a budget?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:32 PM PST

    Hello there! Recently me and my high IQ have broken my turtle beach Xbox head phones, I need to save up for new ones but in the mean time I was wondering if LVL 40 PDP headphones would be a good temporary replacement.

    Are LVL 40's good budget head phones?

    submitted by /u/Doltrox
    [link] [comments]

    Is it me, or does the feature of keeping a game suspended (with instant on) very hit or miss?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:13 AM PST

    Sometimes I go to the home dashboard from the game (without quiting the game), turn off my Xbox (it's left on instant-on), and when I come back to it, I can pick up exactly where I left off.

    Other times, I have to start at the title screen and load out all over again, as if I had exited/quit the game.

    I tested this over a number of different games, and it seems to be very hit-or-miss.

    Am I doing something wrong?

    PS4 and Switch do not have this problem. Every time I come back to a game from sleep/rest mode, I pick up exactly where I left off. Every time.

    submitted by /u/EnterTheGoldenAge
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment