• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Xbox - My hard drive just started acting up and the light turned off is there any way to fix it. I try to look on my computer and it says the Device isn’t working properly.

    Xbox - My hard drive just started acting up and the light turned off is there any way to fix it. I try to look on my computer and it says the Device isn’t working properly.


    My hard drive just started acting up and the light turned off is there any way to fix it. I try to look on my computer and it says the Device isn’t working properly.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:16 AM PST

    I have an adult account but at the same time I don’t?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:43 AM PST

    I'm just tryna play some Minecraft server stuff. Apparently I can't because there are restrictions on my account. Only the adult account can change this. I'm not in a family Microsoft thingy. I made one and apparently I have an adult account now.

    I STILL CANT CHANGE MY SETTINGS. Every fucking time I try, it redirects me to this shitty help article about how "only the adult account can change the settings." I am getting a brain aneurysm from Microsoft.

    submitted by /u/TSVRN9
    [link] [comments]

    My original xbox one is starting to run slow and games are pausing constantly

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:29 AM PST

    Anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/Lolitasend
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone remember these booklets? This was in my launch copy of Halo: CE. These came with Xbox games back in the early early days.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:53 PM PST

    Good games to play with my 50 year old dad?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:19 PM PST

    I am looking for some 2 player/ co-op games to play with my dad. He used to play many arcade games so he is good with those. We are looking for something with simple controls so it's not too hard for him. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mountaindoggo
    [link] [comments]

    My xbox wont register my mic whwn i am talking

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Why is this so satisfying? ��

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:39 AM PST

    Is Battlefront II 2017 worth $24?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Never played Battlefront 2 and curious if its worth buying?

    submitted by /u/RegisLC
    [link] [comments]

    A game pass code for 14 days

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Anyone know if this is a genuine original Xbox controller? Picture is on eBay, but its a different sticker to my other xbox controllers. Thanks in advance :)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:59 AM PST

    Can you gift add ons

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:04 AM PST

    Keep getting this error, any help!?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:03 PM PST

    XBox subscription/payment model

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Does anyone have experience with it here? Thinking of dropping Origin Access and Gamepass PC in favor of it. Wont be able to afford a new PC build for a while which is leaning me towards this.

    submitted by /u/Planters19
    [link] [comments]

    Got banned from chat for the first time, how long is it

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:07 PM PST

    Greedfall or torment tides of numeneria? Opinions?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:21 AM PST

    I love games like divinity original sin 2 and games like the witcher 3 and cant rightfully decide which game I want. They both look amazing in the trailers and reviews always praise em both. I was wondering if I could get help from people who have played em and maybe get opinions? Pros and cons maybe? Lol

    submitted by /u/TThrasher6669
    [link] [comments]

    Wreckfest season pass

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Is it worth it? Been playing a bit from the free weekend and was wondering if the deluxe edition worth it or should I get just the regular edition

    submitted by /u/Jjjiped1989
    [link] [comments]

    My backwards compatible dlc isn't showing up in game.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:39 AM PST

    I recently got fallout new Vegas ultimate edition and I installed the docs but they aren't showing up in game. any clue anyone

    submitted by /u/The_Sevient_
    [link] [comments]

    Forgot my email and password for old xbox 360 account and want to recover it

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:29 PM PST

    As the title says, I forgot my email and password for my 360 account. I remember my password, but only some part of the email. I want to recover it to add my DLC packs to my other xbox one account. I was wondering if I could recover it, and how I would go about this? Thanks in advance, and even if it doesnt work I appreciate the effort to help :)

    submitted by /u/1hatguy
    [link] [comments]

    Bruh scratched up my mod 2 disc and now it’s reading as AirMech Arena

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:15 PM PST

    Xbox One S or Xbox One X?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:10 PM PST

    So I'm in the market to buy another console, and I've owned all of them except the One S, including PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One, and Xbox One X, and I'm curious, is there really any difference in the One X and the One S? I know that the One X has the locked 60fps on some games, keyword, SOME. I also know it has a couple advantages with a bigger graphics card, but I also don't usually play in 4K. Even though I currently own a PS4 Pro, I still don't play in 4K as I like smoother textures instead of sharper textures. I need some advice. Because I would really like another Xbox, just because the limitations of mods that Sony has for Bethesda games (Fallout 4, Skyrim). Any advice helps, and I don't want to get rid of my Pro if the One S isn't worth it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/KyleHyder
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to appear offline to select people?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:28 PM PST

    This really annoying kid keeps wanting to play and talk but I don't want to but I don't want to block him . Is there a way?

    submitted by /u/Coby_T
    [link] [comments]

    Any good USB jailbreaks Xbox one?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:16 AM PST

    I'm currently trying to jailbreak my Xbox one, I can't find one that works though So does anyone now if ones that do?

    submitted by /u/the_commi_patato
    [link] [comments]

    Kinect question.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:41 PM PST

    I have an Xbox one with a Kinect hooked up to it. Yesterday when I was playing online someone commented that I was eating barbecue chips, which I was. They then commented that they could "see through my tv". Is this normal or possible? I was honestly creeped out and now have a towel over my Kinect when it's not in use.

    submitted by /u/purplevengeance
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment