• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Xbox - Free 14 day game pass that came with my controller.

    Xbox - Free 14 day game pass that came with my controller.


    Free 14 day game pass that came with my controller.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:57 AM PST

    Xbox Live Games With Gold For February 2020

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:03 AM PST

    I know it’s old, but here’s a code for NBA2k19 for free. Happy gaming :)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:08 AM PST

    What’s possible in 2020 Vs 2013

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:06 PM PST

    The 12 year old in me never thought I'd be talking in an Xbox party and playing Minecraft with them cross platform all on my phone one day 👀 technology is truly something special.

    submitted by /u/TheCFSlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Add me Seattle Rage. Looking for new people to play with This is what I play

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:20 AM PST

    14 Day Game Pass Ultimate

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:04 PM PST

    What do I do when I'm getting threatened and stalked by booters

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Loose sticks on an Elite Controller

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:00 PM PST

    I've had a Series 1 Elite since launch. Two I returned and kept the third. All for the same reason - loose sticks. I don't mean the loose tension, I mean the stick actually wobbles. I ended up keeping the third one that only had one wobbly stick and it has been OK over the years but that $150 always nags at me when I see that stick wobbling. I own lots of controllers, and I've never encountered this on any controller except an Elite.

    Today I picked up an Elite Series 2 at Best Buy. The sticks are definitely better, but there is still a bit of wobble. They don't move in and out when changing the sticks like my Series 1 does, but there is still a bit of wobble. I can't decide if this is acceptable or not. I can't say it really affected the gameplay on my Series 1 but I feel like such an expensive controller shouldn't have stick wobble especially when no other controllers I have do.

    Anyone encounter this? Will the small wobble get worse over time on the Series 2? Or is this by design. Maybe I should just return it?

    submitted by /u/Cosmocalypse
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Gold 2 day trial. GB8GB-89F?M-GC9RE-YTRJ4-T8CFK Please comment if you use so I can remove.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:22 AM PST

    Audio keeps cutting out on parties.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Im using a headset and occasionally the audio cuts out and I can't hear them but they can hear me?

    submitted by /u/PixelQwix
    [link] [comments]

    Halo Collection - Best Order?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:09 AM PST

    Just purchased HMCC for PC. So I noticed that they're releasing the Halo Collection on PC in a sort of "episodic" format, starting with Reach. Is there a strategy behind this? As a person whose never played a single Halo game ever, what is truly the best order to play them in?

    submitted by /u/WinterSoldier78
    [link] [comments]

    We’re gaming good tonight boys

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:16 PM PST

    Xbox Elite Controller V2

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Anyone looking to sell their controller?

    submitted by /u/tooth0
    [link] [comments]

    Alright guys how the hell do I fix this

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:15 AM PST

    Was so sad when I had to retire this controller, when will elite controllers be customizable so we don’t have to sacrifice aesthetics/personality for performance?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:10 AM PST

    If anyone needs free Xbox Game Pass code

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Is game sharing safe?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:51 AM PST

    Me and my friend want to gameshare, but I'm nervous about it. Handing over my account username and password so they can log in and basically have free range to my account sounds terrible, even for a friend that i trust. Can i have this explained to me better? How safe is it, and can my account get fucked up?

    submitted by /u/Johna328
    [link] [comments]

    Red Dead Redemption 2 Xbox One series X @ 4k60?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:12 AM PST

    Hi guys I am planning to upgrade from my Xbox one S and i am thinking should i wait a year to get the Series X or just buy the One X right know(around 330 in my area). Mind you that i mostly play Games like Red Dead Redemption 2....If xbox one x can play this game at 4k30, will it be a patch or an update that allows the series x to play it at 4k60? Thanks for your time

    (Also RIP Kobe)

    submitted by /u/Tolislakers24
    [link] [comments]

    Gamerscore dropped from 206,971 to 161,868

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:55 AM PST

    I'm not sure what the problem, or what has happened. Last night my Gamerscore was 206,971, I passed 200,000 in November last year. This morning, my Xbox says I only have 161,868, as does the Xbox.com website and the mobile app. I'm just really confused.

    I'm on with Xbox support, but they are just pointing me at a guide on how achievements are unlocked and make sure your Xbox is connected properly, reset it and try again in 72 hours!

    Anyone else had this issue?

    submitted by /u/RidleyDeckard
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox series x price rumored for 499

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Rumored series x price is 499 this ain't first time I heard this rumor so I can believe it

    https://www.tweaktown.com/news/70225/xbox-series-launch-price-rumored-499-again/index.html

    submitted by /u/HaloCrysisKIA88
    [link] [comments]

    Went to bed at around 8 and woke up at around 2 only to find out my external Hard drive isn’t working

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:17 AM PST

    So I was playing on my one at around 8 and felt tired so I went to bed. I wake up 6 hours later to find out that my Xbox updated itself and changed my games and apps but also that my Hard drive wasn't lighting up. I can feel it vibrating and my pc detects it but my Xbox just won't for some reason. Anyone have any tips?

    submitted by /u/The1ThatHuntsu
    [link] [comments]

    Any 1 gamer score achievements?Plz it’s been bothering me for sooo long

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:51 PM PST

    Prototype-like Games?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:07 PM PST

    I was just curious. Are there any modern titles that are like the gaming experience in titles like Prototype, or Infamous 9PS4-only)?

    Something where the player is the all-powerful entity and wreaking havoc -- open-world style.

    submitted by /u/Bikuribik
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment