• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    Xbox - Xbox Game Pass code

    Xbox - Xbox Game Pass code


    Xbox Game Pass code

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:51 AM PST

    Anyone here remember the good old days? I wish I still had my 360.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:40 AM PST

    Got 3 months of Games Pass (PC Beta), for some reason it won't let me install Outerworlds (PC) is there a fix to this?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:10 AM PST

    How do I get off this screen on Mobile? I want to log into a different account but I don't know how to.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:21 AM PST

    Rust coming to Xbox One - 2020!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:28 AM PST

    Very excited. Crossing fingers

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:12 AM PST

    out of my league shopper

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:02 AM PST

    helllooo xbox thread. I have a quick question for everyone. I want to set my boyfriend up with new gaming gear for christmas, but I am completely lost as to what I should get. I really want to make it a nice gift that he'll really enjoy. He works really hard, and playing xbox is how he likes to unwind. He just got a new headset, so I was thinking of getting him an elite controller? Ideally Id get a few things to make into a little gamer basket.

    As I'm sure you can tell from the lingo of this post, I am completely lost on the xbox world. So please help me figure out what to get!

    submitted by /u/joanie_s
    [link] [comments]

    Have fun with this, I don’t really listen to music

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:55 PM PST

    The new Xbox gamertag system

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:46 AM PST

    Can someone please explain to me how this new Xbox gamertag system works cause I'm trying to figure it out before I change my name!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/DaGreatKindOfPoverty
    [link] [comments]

    Bought Xbox Game Pass but cannot find link to claim Spotify/Discord Nitro?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:11 AM PST

    Hello, how do i claim it after buying? I do not own an Xbox. Only bought it for the Gamepass PC

    submitted by /u/EpicRayy
    [link] [comments]

    X button not responding

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:48 PM PST

    Hey guys. I've just been playing on my elite controller (series 1) when all of a sudden the X button no longer responds to anything. Just wondering if anyone can help or if there's a fix I don't know about. It's done this a few times in the past and always went back to working.

    All help is appreciated!!!

    submitted by /u/alcycul
    [link] [comments]

    Monitor

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:40 PM PST

    Anyone know any good monitors for Xbox.

    submitted by /u/UziSorra
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:43 AM PST

    Is anyone else's Xbox glitching and not connecting to Xbox live?

    submitted by /u/i-like-bball-boi
    [link] [comments]

    Where are my game pass ultimate rewards?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:24 PM PST

    Title is self explanatory, i got the game pass ultimate 1$ deal when it became available, and all of my friends have redeemed their spotify/discord/ea access rewards, but i can't seem to find where it is. is this a known problem or did i do something wrong?

    proof if purchase and where the rewards are supposed to be:

    https://imgur.com/a/vNVNnjf

    submitted by /u/AndrewSincere
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox companion app crashing

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:22 PM PST

    Is anyone elses xbox companion app on windows crashing as soon as you open it?

    submitted by /u/Dark_Matter1703
    [link] [comments]

    What is happening to my Xbox? Is broken?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:15 PM PST

    Question

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:14 AM PST

    Anyone knows how to fix the "LS" and "RS" drift?

    submitted by /u/germanoldman
    [link] [comments]

    Just a quick question? Xbox live?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:49 PM PST

    I have a quick one about Xbox live, is it actually worth it?

    Like I don't often play online, competitively, or at all. So like what benefits are there and is it worth the money?

    submitted by /u/Argeeness
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass Ultimate members get free EA Access, Discord Nitro, and Spotify Premium subs (read first post for details)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 02:14 PM PST

    If you're a Game Pass Ultimate member, regardless of when you signed up, you can now claim these free gifts: -

    • 1 month of EA Access (for new EA Access subscribers only)
    • 3 months of Discord Nitro
    • 6 months of Spotify Premium (for people who have not had Spotify Premium nor used a trial before)

    What's cool is that when you take the 3 months of Discord Nitro, as a reward for subscribing you get a code for 3 months of Game Pass. You can choose the console or PC version, but if you choose the console version and redeem it, it will extend your Game Pass Ultimate sub by 2 months.

    To get the rewards, fire up your console, navigate to the Game Pass tab, then click on the green tile that has "Get your Ultimate Gift now" written on it.

    For the Discord and Spotify subs you have to either scan a QR code with your phone (the quickest and easiest way), or write down a custom URL that you can use in a web browser. For the EA Access sub it just takes you to to the store page and you can get it from there. After signing up for Discord Nitro a message popped up in Discord itself telling me that I had 3 months of Game Pass as a reward and I clicked on that message to get the code, which is just a standard 25 character Xbox code.

    submitted by /u/SigmaTheDJ
    [link] [comments]

    Spotify 6 month trial Free

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:45 AM PST

    Can anyone help it's been doing this for last 10 minutes?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:30 AM PST

    Game pass ultimate

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:40 AM PST

    Sorry if this is a stupid question but why can't I get any of the gamepass ultimate deals like 3 months for 1€ ? Is it because I bought the one month deal after E3 or something?

    submitted by /u/eeesria
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get the free Discord Nitro from buying Game Pass?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:38 AM PST

    So, I see a ton of methods of Nitro subs getting Game Pass, but I got Game Pass instead because I need Spotify. And now I don't know how to get Discord Nitro from the Xbox offer and not the Nitro one

    submitted by /u/Glowonreddit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment