• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 29, 2021

    Xbox 360 - The way the halo 3 edition should’ve been made

    Xbox 360 - The way the halo 3 edition should’ve been made


    The way the halo 3 edition should’ve been made

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    Just started my collection

    Posted: 29 May 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    One of my fav western RPG game of all tjme

    Posted: 29 May 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    Did a led mod, but the blue is dimming out the morning after, I used the last of my blue leds on the console lights. Could it be the daylight making it appear dim?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    You guys like sealed games? Got these at the most random store ever in 2016

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    worth it as a secondary console?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    "An Underrated RPG!" - Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning Retrospective (Development/Analysis)

    Posted: 29 May 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    PM me for MW2 unlock all

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    Title says it all. PM me if you need a modern warfare 2 unlock all lobby. Will do for FREE!

    submitted by /u/spaceman_zack
    [link] [comments]

    Both of my controller charger stopped working. Anyone have any idea what’s wrong with them, and what I can do to fix them?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Does anybody know what I can use to control my 360 without any controllers

    Posted: 29 May 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Recently found my 360 and don't have any controllers for it, is there anything else I could use like a mouse and keyboard? I basically only want to use it as a DVD player so it only really has to have an A button and arrow keys .

    submitted by /u/firestormer252
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know where to get unopened halo 360 copies from an official retailer? Idc who, but not something like ebay?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    How do I print this out? (I’m using phone)

    Posted: 29 May 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    Are there any subs dedicated to achievement hunting?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    How do I move the light to 1 ?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Any suggestions on what to play first??

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    COD MW3 - 4 players, 2 xboxs, 2 tvs, system link, 2 player split screen on each xbox........is it possible?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    Or with any other games? pref other COD's but open to others.

    submitted by /u/asshat0987
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question About Recovering Save Games

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Hi, all. Got a quick question that I think will be met with a 'Not gonna happen', but I figured I might as well try before moving on with my life.

    After eight years, I got around to 100%ing an old favorite of mine: Lego Marvel Superheroes. Finished that at about 2am last night, took a victory screenshot, and then — like an idiot — tried to move the save to the cloud for no real reason which corrupted and deleted it. Since I did 100% the game, it's okay if I can't get that save back, but I figured I'd ask if there were any quick and dirty tricks for recovering the data.

    (This is all on an Xbox 360, of course.)

    Even though I moved it out of the flashdrive it was stored on, is there anyway to extract a version of it from there or something? Figure it's a no go, but decided to ask.

    submitted by /u/Strengthwars
    [link] [comments]

    My power brick suddenly started to make a loud noise and the videogame is now not showing image

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    It turns on, but immediatly when i turn it on, there is no image. And the power supply starts to sound really loud. Is it broken? :( My console is a xbox 360 slim

    submitted by /u/Moekan
    [link] [comments]

    Easy way to redownload all content after a license transfer?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I just recently upgraded my 14 year old 360 for a newer and in much better condition E model. After doing a license transfer, I've learned you're supposed to redownload all the content. I was mostly a music rhythm games player, so I have well over 1,000 pieces of DLC I would need to redownload.

    Does anybody know if there's a way to do this all at once instead of individually clicking through every single song?

    submitted by /u/yadingoid
    [link] [comments]

    How long does it take for Xbox 360 games to sync with the cloud?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    Got pre-owned blacks op 1 with extra $15 content code

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    Today, I had some insanely rare luck to even get my hands on a cover that was preowned and had extra $15 map in value and the code was still in the case and surprisingly works, which means it was never used somehow. I'm shocked and legit so happy right now.

    submitted by /u/NiceAir8
    [link] [comments]

    How to download Naruto rise of ninja japanese voices

    Posted: 29 May 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    I decided to purchase Naruto: Rise of ninja (RON) for Xbox 360. The problem with RON is that it has English voices and i can't download anymore the japanese ones from the xbox live marketplace because i suppose it has been a long time since the game has been released (2007) and now the download is no more available. So how could i do? Is there a way to download the audio file, putting them in a usb and then transfer them to the console? Is it possibile without having a modded console? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/jakuterion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment