• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    Xbox 360 - The Xbox 360 version of Channel 4 (UK)'s All4 app will no longer be available from 21 November 2019

    Xbox 360 - The Xbox 360 version of Channel 4 (UK)'s All4 app will no longer be available from 21 November 2019


    The Xbox 360 version of Channel 4 (UK)'s All4 app will no longer be available from 21 November 2019

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:12 AM PST

    Will any headset/earphones work with these?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 04:07 AM PST

    Why won’t my Xbox complete the system update

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:55 PM PST

    When I get to the downloading update form Xbox Live part, it will just not move the bar and won't download the update

    submitted by /u/WheelChairPrez
    [link] [comments]

    What's the deal with 360 thumb sticks? I'm forever finding used pads that look like they've taken an acid bath!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:33 PM PST

    Am I alone in finding that used 360 pads are generally in worst shape than any other console? From Mega Drive to PS3, Wii to Xbox One, I'm able to pick up used pads in varying states of preloved but without a doubt the 360 pads are just the worst. And whilst the crud in the seams and general discolouration are upsetting (along with the sin of black battery holders on white pads) my biggest source of misery is the state of the "rubber" on top of the thumbsicks! In the worst cases the rubber is but a distant memory with no trace of it to be found, sometimes fragments remain and in other cases the majority is there less the odd piece. Sometimes the top is all present but it's been worn smooth and by smooth I dont mean smooth at all but somewhat weathered and sticky - they look gross and feel little better.

    So to those in the know... what's the deal? Are the 360 pads worst than the average pad and if so why? Am I just unlucky? Do I live near a community of gamers who ooze mild acid from their thumbs?

    And lastly have any of you redditors tried to replace your thumbsticks? If so how difficult was it and how successful was the swap? Can you recommend a good replacement or just as importantly recommend ones to avoid?

    FYI I'm in the UK so will ideally be using a UK parts supplier.

    submitted by /u/Ben0ut
    [link] [comments]

    Joy Ride Turbo is now available for free as part of Games with Gold

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:15 PM PST

    My first Xbox Console. Picked up for $80. Excited for Halo and Gears.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:53 PM PST

    List of 360 games with "Gamer Picture Awards"?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:52 PM PST

    I've noticed that with some 360 games doing certain actions triggers a pop-up that says "Gamer Picture Unlocked" that happened to me when playing through Hydrophobia and I beat Acts 2 and 3 with all the collectibles, so i'm wondering if there's a list of games that have those types of awards anywhere, as those aren't listed under the achievements section.

    submitted by /u/darksteelx5
    [link] [comments]

    f I buy a game with an alternate MS account, can I still play it on my main account like the Xbone?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:26 PM PST

    Unfortunately the Need for Speed games are not backwards compatible. I bought a 360E for games like this, if I make a purchase on an alternate account, can I still easily play them on my main account on my 360?

    submitted by /u/TomagotchiPeakin
    [link] [comments]

    Help! My Xbox 360 s wont load anything

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:07 PM PST

    So i was given an Xbox 360 s by a friend, and it came without a hard drive. I used an old Laptop hard drive as a USB drive for a while and the Xbox worked, but my father took the cables while i was away and now the Xbox wont work. when i hit the button the light comes on, but nothing happens on my TV. My HDMI Cable is fine, and the controller works but I can't get anything to work. Holding The power button doesn't restart the console, neither does holding the Xbox logo on the controller with Y+RT. The Power Button Light Just comes on, and nothing else. The Disc Eject button works also. The internals of the console work and are making noise, so i'm not sure whats happened. sorry for the terrible camera quality. If anyone could give some tips or help it would me most appreciated.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/The_Meme_Daddy
    [link] [comments]

    Person selling 4 used Xbox360 games on Facebook ... I will buy them separated please.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:57 PM PST

    Xbox 360 controller issues

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:25 PM PST

    My controllers battery was running low so I bought some new batteries but it won't turn on with the new ones. I've heard there can be a corrosion issue but as far as I know that's not the case. It works with the old batteries but something about the new ones aren't sitting well. They're the same brand (Energizer) except the new ones are the max variety. They're a tighter fit than the old ones for some reason and that's about it. Anyone got any ideas? It doesn't make much sense to me

    submitted by /u/ToPimpABloatfly
    [link] [comments]

    Most Rewarding Game Youve Ever Played

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:26 AM PST

    I look back on years ive spent playing my 360 and to date i still do. Ive had two accounts over my 360 life span (2007-2019) Ive gone through the age being hyped for new games. As well as a generation of so many replayable games. I as many still hold the 360 close to their hearts id like to hear your most rewarding efforts on this great console. Whether it was clocking 100-200-300+ hrs on games or reaching that 1000 gamerscore to high killsteaks + k/d ratios or simply unlocking those much harder achievements that gives you a whole sense of pride.

    submitted by /u/RoachPoker89
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment