• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    Xbox 360 - This weeks pickups

    Xbox 360 - This weeks pickups


    This weeks pickups

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:37 AM PST

    Got this today at Gamestop

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:02 AM PST

    How do I know if an xbox 360 control is original?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:58 PM PST

    Hey guys i will buy in a site similar to e-bay a xbox 360 gamepad. I found some sellers who still sell the control in the microsoft box. The question is: is it original from microsoft?

    How can i know? I bought my gamepad 5 years ago and i really dont remind how the original microsoft box is.

    I know that the gamepad must have a microsoft stick or something but and about the outside?

    sorry for bad english

    submitted by /u/legendarysnake
    [link] [comments]

    Using the Xbox 360 in (insert year)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:25 AM PST

    Why do people make videos with the above title? These videos are quite popular for some stupid reason. The 360 is a game console and pretty much runs the same as the modern gen consoles. This makes me wonder if we will see video titles such as using the Xbox 360 in 2039.

    submitted by /u/Verkehrsmittel
    [link] [comments]

    Corrupt file

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:44 PM PST

    I got a saved game of tomb raider on a usb but it won't load due to corruption .can this be fixed?

    submitted by /u/michelinstar32
    [link] [comments]

    My 360 keeps crashing after around 20+ minutes and showing a red PSU light. The console itself doesn’t seem to hit, just regularly warm as I’ve heard it generally feels, but the power brick feels like a damn stovetop. What might the issue be?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:43 PM PST

    Ordered a 360e for cheap from GameStop and have a storage question.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:17 AM PST

    So I know if I happen to want to play original Xbox games I need an internal drive that's official, but can I just take one from the original 360 line and open it up and put it in a different caddy? I have a massive external drive for any 360 games so those cheap 20 gig drives are enticing.

    submitted by /u/TheRoyalBrook
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:51 AM PST

    I'm tryna buy the old nier on my 360 but there's no prompt to buy it its just the rate of pin to home buttons anyone know what's wrong?

    submitted by /u/eoinita
    [link] [comments]

    Fight night round 3

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:32 AM PST

    Hey all Xbox 360 lovers any of you guys and girls have any tips tricks or cheats for fight night round 3?

    submitted by /u/inkedaddy31
    [link] [comments]

    Is xbox live still needed to play online?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:16 AM PST

    Silly question but do I still need xbox live to play online on my 360

    submitted by /u/digsy
    [link] [comments]

    Power brick is super noisy. Advice?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:15 AM PST

    Power brick is super noisy. Advice?

    Hi there fellow Xbox 360 users. Are fat power bricks THAT noisy? I never owned a fat before.

    So, bear with me for a minute. I have 2 xbox 360: a Slim "E" model which I own for about 2 or 3 years. The console and the power brick are almost silent. I recently got a fat Elite 250GB model (Jasper) which Is RGH modded. The console itself is pretty silent and runs quite chill considering it's summertime (33°C forecast for today). Now, the the power brick is noisy as hell. I can hear the fan spinning fast and making a buzzing noise after 15-20 minutes of powering it up. The noise is loud to the point I have to turn the volume up to mitigate it. Otherwise It keeps me from hearing the goddamn games. Sometimes my wife even complains about it, which is usually studying in the room next to it.

    I already opened up and cleaned it. I used a compressed air to blow the dust. I even opened the little cabinets it has and took out a mass of dirt, cat's fur and God knows what else. I even lubricated the fan using sewing machine oil. Still, super noisy D:

    This is the noisy one <.<

    submitted by /u/FakeSypha
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 s switches off almost immediately after switching on

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:42 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment