• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    Xbox 360 - Calm before the storm

    Xbox 360 - Calm before the storm


    Calm before the storm

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:14 PM PST

    Any 1$ games on the shop for 360?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:57 PM PST

    I've been looking, and nothing. Sad they shut down the indie game marketplace before I could buy some :(. Edit: There are none. Imma delete this, unless I forget later ;)

    submitted by /u/theogrobcon26
    [link] [comments]

    I went to my cousins house and he said he had a xb 360, 1 he had no space for the fan to blowout air, and had the cable box on top of it which is hot, 2 IT IS FILLED,PACKED WITH DUST, poor thing, prolly cant BREATHE. He also refused to let me clean it, even though he knows i can do it no problem

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:04 PM PST

    Youtube always unavailable?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:20 PM PST

    The past week or so every time i try to go on it, it says youtube isnt available right now. No matter the time,day,deleting the app and redownloading it, resetting the router nothing works anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/NateRivers640
    [link] [comments]

    GAME (UK game shop) sells Halo 4 for £25 but CeX is selling it for £1. This is why I hate GAME.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:37 AM PST

    Can't connect to xbox live?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:03 PM PST

    Hi there! Recently bought a 250GB Slim 360 to play some old games, however, I cannot get it to connect to my WiFi. I've reset the network settings, restarted my modem, made sure UPNP was on in router settings, and still nothing. Anybody got any ideas? It won't connect to the router at all, it fails the very first check on the test.

    submitted by /u/tame_cattt
    [link] [comments]

    Stopped Recognizing Discs

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:38 PM PST

    So my 10+ year old 360 finally broke down. It no longer recognizes any disc. I thought it may just be dusty on the inside but is it more? Is this any easy fix? I only use it for one game so I hate to buy another.

    submitted by /u/rearviewmirror89
    [link] [comments]

    Is bo2 or mw3 still active on here?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:51 AM PST

    What fighting games are still active in multiplayer?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:19 PM PST

    I've been wanting to get into some fighting games and I don't have anyone to play them with atm. Was wondering if any of these are still active. Dead Or Alive V ultimate, Super Street Fighter IV and Bazblue continuum shift extend. Also game suggestions would be cool if you have any.

    submitted by /u/JonathanLoyal
    [link] [comments]

    I need to know where in europe i can buy this! PLEASE!!!1!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:05 PM PST

    Having problems with Gold membership

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:04 AM PST

    So, I bought already 2 Xbox Live Gold gift cards, still, i didn't get anything from these 2 gift cards, because every time i put in the code, it says that "the code is invalid".

    I've went to the Microsoft website to see what i could do, and it said that I needed to register my account online and redeem the code on the website.

    Well, here's the kicker, my Microsoft account, which i first made in this Xbox 360, which i've got in 2014, used a address and password which are deleted now.

    I have two options; try to remember the password, or change the password, which is, pretty difficult to do.

    Is there other way to do it?

    submitted by /u/Potato_Blues23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment