• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    Xbox - Phil Spencer Wants More RPGs from Xbox Game Studios in the Future

    Xbox - Phil Spencer Wants More RPGs from Xbox Game Studios in the Future


    Phil Spencer Wants More RPGs from Xbox Game Studios in the Future

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:45 AM PST

    Play anywhere, game saves and achievements to be cross gen between One, Scarlett and PC

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:09 PM PST

    I already have spotify premium so whoever gets this, enjoy :)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:49 AM PST

    Heres a code for blair witch i dont really like horror

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:46 PM PST

    6 months spotify

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:37 PM PST

    How do I fix the problem where my Xbox isn't reading my hard drive?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:13 PM PST

    Idk why it isn't happening, it's been able to recognize and use my hard drive before, but for some reason now it isn't working. Any advice would be appreciated for this

    submitted by /u/_Sori_
    [link] [comments]

    Parties on pc

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:04 PM PST

    When I try to start parties on pc the button to start a party doesn't work. It just does nothing. I can't join my friends parties they have to invite me, but when I do accept the invite I just join an "Xbox chat (beta)". I can't talk in them though because it doesn't think I have a microphone or headset. I have a Razor Kreaken Tournament Edition. It plugs in through usb.

    submitted by /u/DaddysFriend
    [link] [comments]

    All Access start time?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:16 AM PST

    does anybody know when amazon will open sales for purchasing All Access?

    submitted by /u/dstan1986
    [link] [comments]

    Taco Bell Xbox One X Contest No Longer Getting Message Via Txt

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:45 PM PST

    Pretty much what the title says. I've been texting the online code since its been made available. Been getting messages constantly on not being a winner, but today I put the code in and then nothing.... This happening to anyone else playing?

    submitted by /u/Anlios
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb question (maybe)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:43 AM PST

    When you download games, do they take up more space than when a disk is installed?

    submitted by /u/Willyabish
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an action game with online cross-platform multiplayer that doesn't require a paid Xbox online account?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:45 AM PST

    I have a PC. A close friend of mine has an Xbox one. He doesn't pay for online. We were going to play Fortnite together, but apparently if you don't pay for xbox online, you can't play online on Xbox. Is there another game we can play together? I don't have an Xbox. His computer can't game. It's one of those $100 Acer netbooks.

    Unless Fortnite can be played for free online and he's just doing it wrong?

    submitted by /u/TidusWulf
    [link] [comments]

    Is this enough space for my Xbox one so it won’t overheat?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:00 PM PST

    So will I be getting early access to Black Friday deals on November 21st to if someone game shared me gold?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:27 PM PST

    Should I get $1 Gamepass Ultimate during or after Gamepass PC?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:45 AM PST

    Can i get a $15 Xbox card to get Xbox live gold

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:26 PM PST

    so I want to get Xbox live gold for a month ($1 cause it is my first time) and i wnat to get a $15 Xbox card so after that i will have $14 is that in my Xbox live account and then next month can i use it to get another month ($10.95) and or use the rest of the $14 in the Xbox store

    submitted by /u/PlasmaGamer18
    [link] [comments]

    Plug n Play on Windows not working anymore?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:26 AM PST

    Using my Xbox 360 controller with the plug n play kit and normally it connects when it's plugged in and drivers are updated.

    When I turned it on the green Xbox lights , light up and windows makes the connected notification sound but there isnt a "controller 1 green light ring " on the controller just black ring however it seems to be connected.

    In device manager the "unknown device" under universal serial bus controllers says (Device descriptor-Request Failed). Won't let me update or when it does it says the same thing with an error code (code 43).

    submitted by /u/FallingOverBackwards
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing forza on xbox game streaming prieview and this happend this happens in every game btw

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:14 PM PST

    Game Pass Ultimate

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:28 AM PST

    Idk where to post this so..

    I got the Xbox Game Pass ultimate, problem is that I don't have an actual xbox, does anyone know any other way of getting the codes for spotify etc without the console? My friend bought the pass after me and already has codes, that arrived only to his console and not the PC App. I heard they email it after 10 days but I dont know if that's accurate.

    submitted by /u/JustAGuy1336
    [link] [comments]

    Game pass ultimate queries

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:04 AM PST

    Hi all, so I've got game pass ultimate from the £1 deal few months back but it's running out next month so my question is next month when it runs out can I do it again and possibly longer also, or is it one per email address.

    submitted by /u/Peasey85
    [link] [comments]

    Weird controller problem on windows

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:02 AM PST

    Hi!

    I'm having a really, really weird problem with my controller on windows that I'm not sure how to fix. When I press in the left stick it starts to make the left stick move BOTH the right and left stick which basically makes my movement also cause me to turn in most games rendering them player. However, when I press in the right stick it returns to normal until I press in the left stick again. So sorry if it's a stupid question, but I can't for the life of me figure it out and I just got the controller a few months ago.

    Thanks for any help anyone can give!

    submitted by /u/PetTrapuwu
    [link] [comments]

    Looking For Group dosen't work (PC]

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:58 AM PST

    My looking for group dosen't work. I can press I'm interested and add a note but when click ``OK`` to send the Request nothing happens. i've had this problem for over a year.

    Im on PC btw

    (Sorry for the bad english)

    submitted by /u/mikkelnfrost
    [link] [comments]

    Show your elite one controller - mine after three years

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:23 AM PST

    What “must-play” games for the original Xbox should I try?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:18 AM PST

    I have an original Xbox that I finally decided to get fixed. What are some games from that era that I should give a shot?

    I was pretty young when I had it, too, so I'm looking to relive games that are classics that I didn't know at the time, R-rated horror games (like Second Sight) that were apparently good and games that I shouldn't miss.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/newfoundrapture
    [link] [comments]

    Fallen Order Install

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:24 AM PST

    Hi all.

    I've recently moved house, and haven't got broadband installed yet. Anyone with the game, is there a required download before you can play? Or is all the content on the disc?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Stewartiee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment