• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    Xbox 360 - Will replacing my disc drive with this work it’s the same model number but different sn

    Xbox 360 - Will replacing my disc drive with this work it’s the same model number but different sn


    Will replacing my disc drive with this work it’s the same model number but different sn

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:57 PM PST

    It's the back case on a xbox 360 controller. Any idea how I might put it together again to get it running?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:09 AM PST

    Halo Reach - Multiplayer or Firefight players.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:52 PM PST

    Hi all,

    Anybody looking to play some multiplayer or firefight on Halo Reach?

    I know that it gets added to MCC at the start of December. I played some solo firefight tonight and wanted to play cooperatively with others.

    If so drop me a comment/PM & we will go from there.

    Happy gaming.

    submitted by /u/PatGamesTooMuch
    [link] [comments]

    Charging cord

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:38 PM PST

    Hey so I just brought a charging cord for my Xbox controller does that mean my batteries will need to be rechargeable?

    submitted by /u/TheManAustin273
    [link] [comments]

    Most active multiplayer titles?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:56 AM PST

    I was considering getting a gold membership (mostly because I'm really craving some multiplayer halo), and I was wondering what some of the most active games would be? I used to play a lot of DS/DS2, Soul Calibur 5, Destiny, Halo, and some other crap, but I want to pick up a few "new" titles.

    submitted by /u/ReliableDT
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be any deals on 360 games on Black Friday?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:32 PM PST

    Or not?...

    submitted by /u/VFD-Snicket
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an old game

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:00 AM PST

    There was this game i played the demo of on the xbox360 way back, the gist of the game was to kill enormous behemoth/monsters it was somewhat futuristic but not quite and the protagonist was a man, i cannot find the name of it anywhere or any pictures however i believe there were 3 games in the series, does anyone have a clue? Came here for last ditch effort. Sorry if i haven't given enough information, its literally all i remember.

    submitted by /u/Xalipha
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox 360's disc tray does not work, can I use a external hard drive (the one we use for PC) to download the games and play it on Xbox ?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:28 AM PST

    The advantage for the intense gaming, best of google assisant features.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:18 AM PST

    Lost Odyssey Disc 2... help? :(

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:19 AM PST

    So I'd thought I'd recently struck gold when I came across Lost Odyssey for £1 at a local thrift store.

    'What an underrated gem this is!' I thought, grinding my way through Disc 1, stealing, looting and decimating my enemies. I'd learned everything there was to learn on Disc 1 with my party all in the early 20s as far as levels go.

    Then Disc 2 came around. This is where the issues start - I keep crashing in Tosca Village, mainly when I enter the inn. I keep trying to do the Kelolon minigame as it's required for the Gamble spell, which comes in handy later on. Every time I complete the challenge, the loading screen hits, boom, freeze.

    The disc was struggling with the Tosca cutscenes leading up to the minigame, I got by from reloading, being persistent and saving after every little bit of progress. But I can not for the life of me get past the Kelolon minigame.

    I have tried to install the disc to the hard drive, it always gets to 66% then stops with an error message.

    Any advice/help? I do not want to lose all of my grinding from the first disc. Could you say I had my fun for the £1 spent... haha? I don't know anyone locally with a copy, otherwise, I would ask to borrow - install - give them it back - and have mine working.

    submitted by /u/salvationseeker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment